Nazi's In The Antarctic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nazi's In The Antarctic

Since the last thread that had this issue on it was closed, I have opened a thread to discuss it. Do you guys think that Nazi's live in the Antarctic and are running the Fourth Reich down there? I will explain below.

The base is meant to be in Neuschwabenland, and area conquered by Germany before WWII(from here on, the war). A base was established here with a populous which was continuously supplied throughout the war. At the end of the war, around 80 German U-boats are said to have fled south to the Antarctic with supplies, with three or four surrendering to Argentina. The area around Neuschwabenland and the Antarctic in general is rich in resources to sustain a country.

Some strong proof that Nazi's are down south is Operation Highjump. This was an expedition to the Antarctic, but not an ordinary one. It had a heavy military presence that included destroyers and aircraft carriers. They had to leave because they were losing so many aircraft on patrols and such daily for many unknown reasons.

Some more proof is that most alien sightings happen in South America and the US, which consist of cigar shaped aircraft and disc shaped aircraft. Abductees say that the 'aliens' were Aryan in appearance, had German accents and/or spoke German. The interior of the aircraft were also adorned with swastikas and some report being taken to an underground facility, also adorned with swastikas.

Please post what you guys think below, more theories, more arguments, more proof, just let us discuss this in detail!

Forum ArmyField Marshall :00000441:

Mess with the Bill, you get the scorn!

• Yes, I said there are still some neo-nazi parties around, e.g. in Greece. And about Antarctica, I'll say this: The day you bring me hard evidence that there are Nazis living in Antarctica, I'll start to believe it. But for now, it's just bull and what follows.
      The past is a foreign country.
    • The only hard evidence one either be getting abducted by them or go there and get captured and most likely tortured by them and we all know what the Nazi's are like. You have no hard evidence that they aren't there either. In fact, more evidence points to the fact that they are rather than not. I have given evidence that Nazi's are there but all you have said is that they probably aren't because you said so.

This is a bit of a Schrodinger's Cat situation with me saying the cat is alive and you are saying it is dead, but it seems more likely that the cats alive.

Forum ArmyField Marshall :00000441:

Mess with the Bill, you get the scorn!

• Okay here is what I will say, I don't think there are Nazi's there, In Argentina they were certainly there and may have proceeded with projects based in Germany , however in theory what you suggest is plausible, I will not call you insane over it, but I don't see it as really happening, however I could see "IF" that was true Argentina would be a good place to secure resources and general support for a secret bunker in the Antarctic. But as I said I don't think that's the case.
    • There really isn't enough hard facts either way, if we had invaded Argentina after WW2 *they claimed to allies with us but really just played us, Nazis probably made a very good offer to them in exchange for asylum of its high ranking staff* we would have ended things then and there. Something fishy did go on down there we ignored, considering we were now at a stand-off with the USSR we had bigger issues than to pursue Nazi stragglers outside of Europe. As I said the bunker idea seems very unlikely to me, but not impossible.
    • I guess all nazis are dead of very old right now, and sure, there are some crazy neo-nazi, but they are a small group and haven't the same ideas as Hitler.

The old nazis aren't proud of their acts, and they wouldn't do it again... But there are still some groupd hunting nazis to make them pay for their acts, like Israel did to someone that I forgot the name, he has been condemned to death 8|

Edit - And as brazilian, here we had some known nazis, like the Angel of Death Joseph Mengele, that died here drown in a beach. Very curious story.
      O beijo, amigo, é a véspera do escarro,
      A mão que afaga é a mesma que apedreja.
    • Then someone would say "Hey, I killed the nazi murderer!". Revenges against nazis are supposed to be showed by media to make people think that nazi is over and nazis are idiots thet deserve death.

Israel allowed the international mass comunication system show the judgement of the man they killed, that was a revenge* for them.

* Well, it wasn't a revenge, since the State of Israel made a judgement with all law rights and then condemned him...
      O beijo, amigo, é a véspera do escarro,
      A mão que afaga é a mesma que apedreja.
    • Its far fetched that Nazi's live in Antarctica since its completely frozen nothing could grow and ultimately they would all freeze or starve to death. But i still don't believe Nazi's live in Antarctica but here is some proof dealing with the "abductions"

This is Hitler's UFO they were trying to design it during ww2 but never got to finishing it. Surprisingly close to what we believe Alien UFO's look like....
      If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won’t follow.

Do you know why snow is white? Because it forgot what color it was.

Strength that knows no boundaries is merely violence.