Secure your crate!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Secure your crate!

Dear Generals,

this week we have two big changes for you.
      The headquarter proudly presents supply crates as a new source of secret blueprints and resources. These crates appear randomly in an enemy or neutral AI province (never in your ally’s country). You have to conquer the province in a certain amount of time to secure the crate. It can contain either resources or blueprints. These blueprints are a meta-feature relevant for all your active and future games. Collecting a certain amount of blueprints of the same type unlocks a new unit tech level which will be available to research in every game. The crates only appear in 22 players, 100 players and pacific maps. When you create a new game you can enable or disable the crate feature. For more information on crates please have a look at the manual.

The second change is about Victory Points. Before, these points were scaled according to the map size. That means, a province on a small map could have more VPs than a province on a bigger map. Now we abandoned the scaling process to have a fairer and more accurate distribution of VPs.

We hope you like the changes. Tell us your feedback in the forum.
      Have fun playing!

Your Call of War Team
      Griseldis / Faey
      Community Manager
      Bytro Labs GmbH
    • Bug fixes>new features. I approve of this blueprint idea though! I have also noticed that sea zones now snap-to. Good work. The coloration looks better as well in my opinion. Hopefully, this new VP allocation means 100 player maps won't require such a massive empire before VP limit is reached.
    • caeleb22 wrote:

i was just wondering will you make any new maps soon i have just joined Call of War and i love it. Also just today when i go onto my games it says the server cant load the game what is that? is your server down or is that my computers fault
      [font='&quot']On another thread where the title was about games not loading, we were informed that some servers will be down for a short while for service. [/font]
    • Barrimann wrote:

caeleb22 wrote:

i was just wondering will you make any new maps soon i have just joined Call of War and i love it. Also just today when i go onto my games it says the server cant load the game what is that? is your server down or is that my computers fault
      [font='&quot']On another thread where the title was about games not loading, we were informed that some servers will be down for a short while for service. [/font]
      thank you for the info :)
    • mfncff wrote:

Bug fixes>new features. I approve of this blueprint idea though! I have also noticed that sea zones now snap-to. Good work. The coloration looks better as well in my opinion. Hopefully, this new VP allocation means 100 player maps won't require such a massive empire before VP limit is reached.
      will the blueprints work in all games even after the game you earn it in finishes?
      because if the units are to OP, it might be a bit unfair to players who haven't found as many crates.
      also, will you be able to buy crates on the store? It might be a good way to make some extra money (however, balancing players who spend money on crates and those who don't will be difficult.)

and remember, all of this is assuming that any crates earned carry over into all games once you earn it.