Tutorial

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I don't mid new players getting 1 medium tank. Without using gold that tank isn't going to last long in battle.

The advisers are good for brand new players, but for advanced players who do not necessarily build or research in that particular order, they are not useful and in the way.

I think that like the opening tutorial the advisers should give a small gold reward upon completion of the task, incentive to follow their instructions. The gold can be simple like 5-10 gold pieces. Not enough to accomplish something with it but enough to wet their whistle a little bit.
  • Rosco wrote:

I don't mid new players getting 1 medium tank. Without using gold that tank isn't going to last long in battle.

The advisers are good for brand new players, but for advanced players who do not necessarily build or research in that particular order, they are not useful and in the way.

I think that like the opening tutorial the advisers should give a small gold reward upon completion of the task, incentive to follow their instructions. The gold can be simple like 5-10 gold pieces. Not enough to accomplish something with it but enough to wet their whistle a little bit.
    "wet their whistle" Never heard that before lol
    Kind regards,
    Donk
    Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
    Україні!