Mock Presidential Race pt. 2

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Pablo22510 wrote:

      Not according to the WHO.
      Hong Kong isnt counted in the WHO report


      It is counted as part as china, however as it is self governing, it is considered a separate example in other reports..
      In those reports, it is #1


      And Quasi Duck, NY is a State
      It isnt completely self governing...

      Hong Kong, is self governing, kinda like what the John Redmond wanted, back with the hole Rule stuff in the early 1900s



      If Socialists understood Economics, they wouldn't be socialists
      -Friedrich von Haye


    • oceanhawk wrote:

      Diabolical wrote:



      Elect Caesar

      (aka Maximilien)


      for


      Chancellor of Germany.



      Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
      :00008172: :00008172: :00008172: :00008172: :00008172: :00008172: :00008172:


      "I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.


      "Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
    • oceanhawk wrote:

      Hong Kong, is self governing, kinda like what the John Redmond wanted, back with the hole Rule stuff in the early 1900s
      You do know that Home Rule meant Ireland was still part of the UK, right? So you basically just said Hong Kong is part of China, like Irish Home Rule.

      oceanhawk wrote:

      It is counted as part as china, however as it is self governing, it is considered a separate example in other reports..
      In those reports, it is #1
      Like?
      Forum Gang Commissar



      I changed it for you Dia <3
    • Quasi-duck wrote:

      oceanhawk wrote:

      Hong Kong, is self governing, kinda like what the John Redmond wanted, back with the hole Rule stuff in the early 1900s
      You do know that Home Rule meant Ireland was still part of the UK, right? So you basically just said Hong Kong is part of China, like Irish Home Rule.

      oceanhawk wrote:

      It is counted as part as china, however as it is self governing, it is considered a separate example in other reports..
      In those reports, it is #1
      Like?
      Yes, Hong Kong is part of China, however it is self governing....

      FA is left to China.



      The rest of China has awful life expectancy, well cos it still mainly commie.
      But Hong Kong, is the most Capitalist state in the world.. It is self governing, hence is able to employ the amazing free market ideals.. That destroys poverty, and as a result, has the highest life expectancy in the world



      Look at the sources pablo posted



      If Socialists understood Economics, they wouldn't be socialists
      -Friedrich von Haye


    • oceanhawk wrote:

      just cos I bet it includes the success of the free market Hong Kong
      7 million isn't going to make a scratch on a population of over a billion....

      oceanhawk wrote:

      And where is the source of that actually
      google.ie/search?q=china&ie=ut…A#q=china+life+expectancy

      oceanhawk wrote:

      Compared to Hong Kong?
      Barely a difference, not even a decade. It is 80.97 years in Shanghai BTW.
      Forum Gang Commissar



      I changed it for you Dia <3
    • Quasi-duck wrote:

      oceanhawk wrote:

      just cos I bet it includes the success of the free market Hong Kong
      7 million isn't going to make a scratch on a population of over a billion....

      oceanhawk wrote:

      And where is the source of that actually
      google.ie/search?q=china&ie=ut…A#q=china+life+expectancy

      oceanhawk wrote:

      Compared to Hong Kong?
      Barely a difference, not even a decade. It is 80.97 years in Shanghai BTW.
      Yea, well open that link. It a different report when you look after the google yolk

      That report excludes HK,



      Now, China isnt doing that well.. Cos that report includes macu as well, and they re similar to HK


      China is improving, but needs to drop what Communist polcies are left, to catch up on the success of Hong Kong



      If Socialists understood Economics, they wouldn't be socialists
      -Friedrich von Haye


    • Not A Communist wrote:

      Caesar wrote:

      oceanhawk wrote:

      Diabolical wrote:



      Elect Caesar

      (aka Maximilien)


      for


      Chancellor of Germany.



      Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:00008172: :00008172: :00008172: :00008172: :00008172: :00008172: :00008172:

      Man I'd rather shoot myself then let Caesar get in power lol.
      Id rather not run again, but If need stop the advance of Caesar

      Then I shall, otherwise I will sit happy, as the PM of Great Britain, drink tea (Barry's Gold Blend, obviously)

      And now, I wanna watch Grand Tourino



      If Socialists understood Economics, they wouldn't be socialists
      -Friedrich von Haye


    • oceanhawk wrote:

      Highest life expectancy in the world, and most economically free..
      not much more to it
      Yeah, exactly. Not much more to it. If we are doing that, Monaco wins with 89.52 years going by this -> google.ie/search?q=area+with+h…ei=inG_V7PnEafdgAaI2pb4BQ
      Forum Gang Commissar



      I changed it for you Dia <3
    • oceanhawk wrote:

      Quasi-duck wrote:

      oceanhawk wrote:

      Hong Kong, is self governing, kinda like what the John Redmond wanted, back with the hole Rule stuff in the early 1900s
      You do know that Home Rule meant Ireland was still part of the UK, right? So you basically just said Hong Kong is part of China, like Irish Home Rule.

      oceanhawk wrote:

      It is counted as part as china, however as it is self governing, it is considered a separate example in other reports..
      In those reports, it is #1
      Like?
      Yes, Hong Kong is part of China, however it is self governing....
      FA is left to China.



      The rest of China has awful life expectancy, well cos it still mainly commie.
      But Hong Kong, is the most Capitalist state in the world.. It is self governing, hence is able to employ the amazing free market ideals.. That destroys poverty, and as a result, has the highest life expectancy in the world



      Look at the sources pablo posted

      Um, I might be wrong, but didn't China begin a partial merging of the Communist government with the Hong Kong government after the British treaty for Hong Kong was ceded back to China? And hasn't China been using underhanded tactics to ensure that only politicians favorable to China get elected in Hong Kong since the transfer of ownership? That doesn't sound THAT capitalistic to me...nor does it sound that autonomous.

      Quasi-duck wrote:

      oceanhawk wrote:

      That destroys poverty, and as a result, has the highest life expectancy in the world
      Correlation does not imply causation.

      Ah, but correlation is very closely related to causation. They are two lanes of a multiple lane highway full of the interrelated logical constructs of deduction and implication. Perhaps you should take a course or two in logical reasoning and philosophy.

      Quasi-duck wrote:

      Barely a difference, not even a decade. It is 80.97 years in Shanghai BTW.
      Death is the true enemy. Every single breath of life beyond one's own life expectancy is worth far more than all the tea in China....or Hong Kong. A difference of a few years or a few days can be very valuable. You are young and do not perceive how truly precious life is no matter how old one gets. Many years from now, when you might become wise enough to understand the deeper meaning of these words, your heart will mourn over the ignorance you once conveyed.

      Youth is just as fleeting as beauty. And those both pass into decrepit wistfulness and shallow dreams. I tell you the truth, that when you are laying on your death bed, wondering about all the things you did in your life, you will not be thinking how successful you were or how many regrets you had. No. You will be clawing to every last breath in desperation to keep adding onto those lists. Indeed death IS the enemy. And when you are at it's door, unless you have the certain hope and comfort of the saving grace of Jesus Christ in your life, you will fear death as never before.

      And when death finally does come and you breathe your last, you won't be happy or giddy about it. There is no greater fear than the completely UNNATURAL separation -- a tearing, really -- of your soul from your dying body. You were not meant for this horror. No one is. Yet, it is the natural consequence of sin. The penalty for sin is death and we ALL will face it. But there is a second death, greater than the first. This death, the death of your soul and the sending of yourself to the Lake of Fire, is far worse.

      It is one thing to face the physical death of one's body and go to Sheol (which is Hades or Hell) to await the final judgement. It is wholly different to go to Sheol, only to await the judgement with the unequivocal expectation that you will be judged as one who openly rejected God in this life. Thus I say "Woe, woe, woe!" to anyone who dies without the protection and covering of the blood of the Lamb of God in his heart.

      Quasi-duck wrote:

      Not A Communist wrote:

      Man I'd rather shoot myself then let Caesar get in power lol.
      Caeser liked this....

      Admittedly, this is only conjecture. But, methinks that Caesar liked that because you said you'd shoot yourself.

      However, I do not endorse such...favor. For -- truly -- death is the enemy.
      It seemed like such a waste to destroy an entire battle station just to eliminate one man. But Charlie knew that it was the only way to ensure the absolute and total destruction of Quasi-duck, once and for all.

      The saying, "beating them into submission until payday", is just golden...pun intended.

      R.I.P. Snickers <3

      The post was edited 5 times, last by Diabolical ().

    • It seemed like such a waste to destroy an entire battle station just to eliminate one man. But Charlie knew that it was the only way to ensure the absolute and total destruction of Quasi-duck, once and for all.

      The saying, "beating them into submission until payday", is just golden...pun intended.

      R.I.P. Snickers <3