OFFICIAL COLD WAR ROLE-PLAY

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• purplepizza117 wrote:

@Fenrir Ragnarok I can't seem to find you on the Search Player function in Ranking. If you could send me a private message over the in-game Call of War messaging system I would appreciate that.
      I´ve sent you a PM, hope it works. :v
      ''In my hands, I have the means, in my heart, I have the will.''
      -Anon.

´´Our purpose, is the total absence of purpose.´´
      - Major, Hellsing Ultimate.

In-game Nickname: Kisenkairyou

É BR? Se inscreve lá! ◉◡◉
      youtube.com/channel/UCEok0d_773Y6hAeaJRh1uiQ

• Thanks!

Also, do we have a start date for the actual game? Or we are just going to wait until the ´´slots´´ are filled?
      Because we have like 50 nations to be played, with around 12 players signed in.
      -Anon.

• Okey, thanks!

Just a few more questions: :P

1- Who are the Game Admins? You and Jhon Pete?

2- Can nations evolve over time? For an example, my nation, Brazil, has Infantry lvl. 3 max, can I like ´´evolve´´ that over time so I can upgrade to lvl. 4?
      By evolving I mean like having a good morale, high level factories, etc...
      -Anon.

• Fenrir Ragnarok wrote:

1- Who are the Game Admins? You and Jhon Pete?

2- Can nations evolve over time? For an example, my nation, Brazil, has Infantry lvl. 3 max, can I like ´´evolve´´ that over time so I can upgrade to lvl. 4?
      By evolving I mean like having a good morale, high level factories, etc...
      1. Nah, there'll be an actual moderator to keep things in check. But if something does happen, you can come to us and we can try to handle it.

2. It's not something we thought about since we have tried to keep the tech tree as realistic to the nation's history as possible. But I suppose... you can evolve a tech level (Infantry 3 to Infantry 4) every 3 years in-game (6 days in real life) as long as your average morale is above 90%. If anyone sees you breaking this rule (you have 89% morale and you have Infantry 4) you will be immediately removed.
      It's been a while
    • Thanks for the answers.

As for number 2, that´s just a suggestion, if you guys want to implement that, ok. But if you think it´s way too complicated, it´s your´s Role-Play not mine so, you decide! :D
      -Anon.

• Oh, another question:

This is part of my Tech Tree:

Infantry:

Infantry - Up to Level 3
      Motorized Infantry - Up to Level 2
      Mechanized Infantry - Up to Level 1

Armor:

Armored Car - Up To Level 3
      Light Tank - Up To Level 2
      SP Artillery - Up To Level 1

It doesn´t show other units, like Artillery, Anti-Tank, SP Anti-Air, etc... Can I build these units? If yes, how much can I upgrade them?

---
      Also, you forgot to edit the part where you show the nations, there it still show Brazil as playable.
      -Anon.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fenrir Ragnarok ().

• The tech tree stuff– ah, okay. I see what you mean.

If it's not on the list you can buy it from other people. Which means if you don't have any anti-tank at all, you can buy the best anti-tank there is from someone like the UK– at a cost. All members have to agree to sell and buy things at an acceptable price.

The only exceptions to this buy-sell rule are nuclear weapons. If it lists you can't have nuclear weapons, you can't have one until the Cold War is declared over by the admin.
      It's been a while
    • I think I have a Idea, remember the Tech evolving over time? Maybe after some time, the player can contact the Admins, so they can see if the player can ´´evolve´´, being able to produce things they were not allowed to produce before. Of curse, the limit would still be decided by the Admins. However, as you said before, if the player want´s something atm they have to buy it from major nations.

Just something on another note: I kind of like this idea, we could have a Arms Market thing going on. But also, things cant go unrealistic, like Ethiopia buying a Battleship from France or Britain.
      -Anon.

• Fenrir Ragnarok wrote:

Maybe after some time, the player can contact the Admins, so they can see if the player can ´´evolve´´
      I looked into this, but it would cause the admin too much trouble. Well, not trouble, per sey, but if the admin had to contact everyone who wanted to evolve their tech, it would cause him to take too much time out of his regular work day to accommodate us. Remember, we're just 'clients' of his.
      It's been a while
      Name: Louis St. Laurent
      Read all rules: HECK YA!
      Do i agree: Yes
      Be respectful: YES!
      Roleplay as often as possible: Daily
      Here is my example:

Uprisings in Canada put an end to British occupation, and Louis St. Laurent declares Canada a part of the U.N [United Nations] and NATO[ North Atlantic Treaty Organization] just in time for the Korean war to start. As the U.S.A sends troops to Korea Canada also sends troops to Europe to help keep Europe safe, and Korea to join the fight. Meanwhile... The USSR attacks the middle east after the terrorist attack on a major oil field which causes NATO to react and stop the USSR and the Warsaw pact.

THE CUBAN MISSILE CRISIS AND THE START OF WORLD WAR 3:

Just after the Middle Eastern conflict the Soviet Union or the USSR places missiles in Cuba and the Caribbean and forces the USA and NATO to invade Cuba and the Caribbean. This also sparks off WORLD WAR 3, as China invades Indonesia and Japan. Also the USSR attacks Europe and the Middle East once again and attempts to unite Germany into one communist nation. And this issue will end up hurting everyone in the world. :D Also when does this start and how do we know it started plz let me know.
      [/url">therpu.wixsite.com/homepage][/url]

ROLEPLAYERS UNION

PLEASE SIGN UP
    • worldwar2history wrote:

Here is my example:

Uprisings in Canada put an end to British occupation, and Louis St. Laurent declares Canada a part of the U.N [United Nations] and NATO[ North Atlantic Treaty Organization] just in time for the Korean war to start. As the U.S.A sends troops to Korea Canada also sends troops to Europe to help keep Europe safe, and Korea to join the fight. Meanwhile... The USSR attacks the middle east after the terrorist attack on a major oil field which causes NATO to react and stop the USSR and the Warsaw pact.

Just after the Middle Eastern conflict the Soviet Union or the USSR places missiles in Cuba and the Caribbean and forces the USA and NATO to invade Cuba and the Caribbean. This also sparks off WORLD WAR 3, as China invades Indonesia and Japan. Also the USSR attacks Europe and the Middle East once again and attempts to unite Germany into one communist nation. And this issue will end up hurting everyone in the world. :D Also when does this start and how do we know it started plz let me know.
      I find it hard to think China and the USSR would be allies if WWIII occurred especially after Stalin died.
    • worldwar2history wrote:

Here is my example:

Okay, sure. You're pretty knew to the forum so I would like to ask you for your in-game username. Otherwise, great role-play example!
      It's been a while