OFFICIAL COLD WAR ROLE-PLAY

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fenrir Ragnarok wrote:

I think I have a Idea, remember the Tech evolving over time? Maybe after some time, the player can contact the Admins, so they can see if the player can ´´evolve´´, being able to produce things they were not allowed to produce before. Of curse, the limit would still be decided by the Admins. However, as you said before, if the player want´s something atm they have to buy it from major nations.

Just something on another note: I kind of like this idea, we could have a Arms Market thing going on. But also, things cant go unrealistic, like Ethiopia buying a Battleship from France or Britain.
      Yeah this will just swamp the admin with work, we didn't have this system in the 2015 modern RP and the arms market was brilliant.
    • Fenrir Ragnarok wrote:

Oh, another question:

This is part of my Tech Tree:

Infantry:

Infantry - Up to Level 3
      Motorized Infantry - Up to Level 2
      Mechanized Infantry - Up to Level 1

Armor:

Armored Car - Up To Level 3
      Light Tank - Up To Level 2
      SP Artillery - Up To Level 1

It doesn´t show other units, like Artillery, Anti-Tank, SP Anti-Air, etc... Can I build these units? If yes, how much can I upgrade them?

---
      Also, you forgot to edit the part where you show the nations, there it still show Brazil as playable.
      If it does not show that unit, like SP AA or AA, that means you cannot build them.
      How many regert electing the current US president, and if not, please, tell me why you havent yet, id love to here you, hopefully smart answer.
    • Fenrir Ragnarok wrote:

Thanks!

Also, do we have a start date for the actual game? Or we are just going to wait until the ´´slots´´ are filled?
      Because we have like 50 nations to be played, with around 12 players signed in.
      when all the major countries are filled, those now being most of the future Warsaw pact
      How many regert electing the current US president, and if not, please, tell me why you havent yet, id love to here you, hopefully smart answer.
    • Fenrir Ragnarok wrote:

I think I have a Idea, remember the Tech evolving over time? Maybe after some time, the player can contact the Admins, so they can see if the player can ´´evolve´´, being able to produce things they were not allowed to produce before. Of curse, the limit would still be decided by the Admins. However, as you said before, if the player want´s something atm they have to buy it from major nations.

Just something on another note: I kind of like this idea, we could have a Arms Market thing going on. But also, things cant go unrealistic, like Ethiopia buying a Battleship from France or Britain.
      by this point, there has already been a line with wot nations will be the main military builders of the world, so there wouldn't be a lot of evolving the tech tree, like countries much the same as Nigeria may get a little boost in tech much later on once and if they are free

yeah, that part im still thinking how to not make happen
    • Nathan the Warrior wrote:

worldwar2history wrote:

So what if they went to war or they had good enough relations to side together like they do now in days.
      Well actually, China and the USSR almost went to war in 1969.
      and thats why there are so many tunnels and bunkers under the chinese major cities : D
    • Name of country you wish to play as: Norway

Name of the leader of your country in 1950: Einar Gerhardsen

Have you read all of the rules for this role-play? yah

Do you agree to follow all of the rules for this role-play? of course

Do you agree to be respectful to the people in this role-play and the admins running it? if everyones nice (and I don't mind the war roleplay duh) then yes

Will you play in this role-play as often if you can? every day when possible

Role-play Example (At least two paragraphs):
      As Norway, Sweden and Finland united together to form a great alliance, Russia's attention moved away from the battles in mid Europe, and towards the strength in the north.

The US had fought many wars, but with Russia's new ally China, morale began to become scarce. Now the US military looked puny compared to the mass forces of the two superpowers. This would be the US's final fight, and they knew it.
      (sorry if its terrible)
    • senseimorris wrote:

Name of country you wish to play as: Norway

Name of the leader of your country in 1950: Einar Gerhardsen

Have you read all of the rules for this role-play? yah

Do you agree to follow all of the rules for this role-play? of course

Do you agree to be respectful to the people in this role-play and the admins running it? if everyones nice (and I don't mind the war roleplay duh) then yes

Will you play in this role-play as often if you can? every day when possible

As Norway, Sweden and Finland united together to form a great alliance, Russia's attention moved away from the battles in mid Europe, and towards the strength in the north.

The US had fought many wars, but with Russia's new ally China, morale began to become scarce. Now the US military looked puny compared to the mass forces of the two superpowers. This would be the US's final fight, and they knew it.
      (sorry if its terrible)
      aye

but would you like another country ? like romania or yugoslavia ?
    • senseimorris wrote:

mkay, well ill take that advise carefully and see how this rp goes over the process of the days.
      when does this rp start btw?

1- If all nations are filled.
      2- We have most of the important nations in.
      ''In my hands, I have the means, in my heart, I have the will.''
      -Anon.

´´Our purpose, is the total absence of purpose.´´
      - Major, Hellsing Ultimate.

In-game Nickname: Kisenkairyou

É BR? Se inscreve lá! ◉◡◉
      youtube.com/channel/UCEok0d_773Y6hAeaJRh1uiQ

• Name of country you wish to play as:Yugoslavia

Name of the leader of your country in 1950:Joseph Broz Tito

Have you read all of the rules for this role-play? Yes

Do you agree to follow all of the rules for this role-play? Yes

Do you agree to be respectful to the people in this role-play and the admins running it? Yes

Will you play in this role-play as often if you can? Of course

Yugoslavia under its leader must save itself from rebellion and invasion. After world war 2 left it crippled the nation must save itself and help there allies as much as possible. On the edge of nuclear war Yugoslavia must prepare for WW3. Whilst not angering the nations neighbors.
      As the leader strengthens the communist party the democratic grasp slips. The soviet Union and the United states have troops on its borders. Which makes it seem likely that WW3 will happen when Yugoslavia is not powerful.
      They say the older you are the wiser.
      Idiots grow old as well.

The greatest generals in this war were
      General Snow and General Mud.

• SgtPacker wrote:

Name of country you wish to play as:Yugoslavia

Name of the leader of your country in 1950:Joseph Broz Tito

Have you read all of the rules for this role-play? Yes

Do you agree to follow all of the rules for this role-play? Yes

Do you agree to be respectful to the people in this role-play and the admins running it? Yes

Will you play in this role-play as often if you can? Of course

Yugoslavia under its leader must save itself from rebellion and invasion. After world war 2 left it crippled the nation must save itself and help there allies as much as possible. On the edge of nuclear war Yugoslavia must prepare for WW3. Whilst not angering the nations neighbors.
      As the leader strengthens the communist party the democratic grasp slips. The soviet Union and the United states have troops on its borders. Which makes it seem likely that WW3 will happen when Yugoslavia is not powerful.
      aye