OFFICIAL COLD WAR ROLE-PLAY

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Name of country you wish to play as: East Germany

Name of the leader of your country in 1950: Wilhelm Pieck

Have you read all of the rules for this role-play? Yes

Do you agree to follow all of the rules for this role-play? Yes

Do you agree to be respectful to the people in this role-play and the admins running it? Of course!

Will you play in this role-play as often if you can? Yes

Role-play Example (At least two paragraphs):

Stasi Jails Famous Author!
      At 8 AM this morning, the Stasi raided the house of Friedrich Weiskopf, they found a stash of weapons and various papers linking the author to multiple anti-SED groups. In spite of this evidence, the Volkspolizei continues to block the Stasi's attempt at getting this book banned saying that they will not enforce the ban. This disagreement may hurt the relations between the Stasi and the Volkspolizei in the future.

Tensions rise between the East and West over the murder of a Border Guard
      West Germany continue to refuse to extradite the murderer of Grenztruppen enlist Hans Steinberger, the murderer killed the Gefreiter when trying to defect from the East. Tensions continue to rise as the General Secretary threatens the Eaast with invasion if they do not hand over the murderer to the Volkspolizei. A public statement from the prosecutor of the murderer says that " will do all in my power to get this murderer the death penatly, he will be brought to justice!" In other news, various Landstreitkräfte regiments have started to preform military exercises near the border, if this is to intimidate the West is unknown.
    • AustrianGuy wrote:

Name of country you wish to play as: East Germany

Do you agree to be respectful to the people in this role-play and the admins running it? Of course!

At 8 AM this morning, the Stasi raided the house of Friedrich Weiskopf, they found a stash of weapons and various papers linking the author to multiple anti-SED groups. In spite of this evidence, the Volkspolizei continues to block the Stasi's attempt at getting this book banned saying that they will not enforce the ban. This disagreement may hurt the relations between the Stasi and the Volkspolizei in the future.

West Germany continue to refuse to extradite the murderer of Grenztruppen enlist Hans Steinberger, the murderer killed the Gefreiter when trying to defect from the East. Tensions continue to rise as the General Secretary threatens the Eaast with invasion if they do not hand over the murderer to the Volkspolizei. A public statement from the prosecutor of the murderer says that " will do all in my power to get this murderer the death penatly, he will be brought to justice!" In other news, various [i]Landstreitkräfte regiments have started to preform military exercises near the border, if this is to intimidate the West is unknown.
      Ehehm, sorry about this, but this role-play will not be starting until we can get enough people. That means it may start in two to three months.
      It's been a while
    • purplepizza117 wrote:

AustrianGuy wrote:

Name of country you wish to play as: East Germany

West Germany continue to refuse to extradite the murderer of Grenztruppen enlist Hans Steinberger, the murderer killed the Gefreiter when trying to defect from the East. Tensions continue to rise as the General Secretary threatens the Eaast with invasion if they do not hand over the murderer to the Volkspolizei. A public statement from the prosecutor of the murderer says that " will do all in my power to get this murderer the death penatly, he will be brought to justice!" In other news, various [i]Landstreitkräfte regiments have started to preform military exercises near the border, if this is to intimidate the West is unknown.
      Ehehm, sorry about this, but this role-play will not be starting until we can get enough people. That means it may start in two to three months.
      That's fine, I can wait.
    • Hello! Purplepizza has allowed me to advertise my new roleplay on this thread! With that being said, I, along with the help and assistance of many other known roleplayers, have launched a roleplay in which we hope will help the roleplaying community.

I really encourage you all to check it out. I'm constantly taking feedback from you guys, and improving the roleplay to make it the best it can be, while we get players!

Here is a link if you are interested!

The New Millennium RP (Remastered!)
      Make America Great Again.

#Trump2016
    • vex03 wrote:

Hello! Purplepizza has allowed me to advertise my new roleplay on this thread! With that being said, I, along with the help and assistance of many other known roleplayers, have launched a roleplay in which we hope will help the roleplaying community.

I really encourage you all to check it out. I'm constantly taking feedback from you guys, and improving the roleplay to make it the best it can be, while we get players!

Here is a link if you are interested!

The New Millennium RP (Remastered!)
      Guys, this RP is one of the best organised and with the best intentions since the Modern Day RP. I really advise joining! :D
      It's been a while