"United nations"

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• "United nations"

the map of a hundred players can be adapted to my Idea and let me tell you my plan.
    The large nations that we have seen like Russia, USA, China, and so fourth are divided into sections or states.
    So instead lets have those countries unified as one.
    Know all of you are thinking: "what the hell salty taco's pussh pussh there is no way I can play north mexico as the Large nations roll over us!" well instead of one person controlling it all it is like a coalition which puts as the divide states just as your country you are apart of. As for the supplies you could pool the nations supplies together but if your nation has a head government like communism then the the state with the main capital of the country is the ruler of how supplies works(This dose not apply to democracies). This could lead to future better Call of war RP games because with editing you could make a ww2 world map scenario or any part of war timeline.
    Last something funner is managing more of your country in ways of not just in admin but just a little more in doing what a normal leader would do.
    If you are interested then tell me I would like to help make it.
  • Saltytaco's wrote:

well instead of one person controlling it all it is like a coalition which puts as the divide states just as your country you are apart of.
    I don't think it's a good idea for a lot of players which way of play CoW is not one with teammates but individual.
    Estoy dispuesto a darlo todo, a luchar por lo que soy, a ser libre dentro de mi, a guerrear mientras viva.

Manual: Básico y Machiavelli