My Suggestions and Feedback.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My Suggestions and Feedback.

I've been playing the game for some time now, My first match was grand, I was doing great and then got picked on by 3 other players and sadly was bashed out of the game, but thus is war, a pond playing the game tho I've though of some great things and yes I've searched and found some threats with some of my ideas but not all of them so I will post it here.

Infrastructure research,Vultu69 did a post about it here.
      Infrastructure Tech Line

but I would like to suggest my own way of going about it.

I like his idea about the radios but It would be a research that gives a province wide +1 to morale as radios become available to the citizens but also unlocks a improvement called Radio Towers that improve morale by 5 per level of a max level of 4 as well each level of Radios improves the passive morale by 1.

On the though of computers, I think it should be just a bonus given, Each level of computers with a max level of 6 should give a 1% bonus to research speed, Resources, and tax income as well as a 1% per level reduction in upkeep after level 3.

Medicine is also another good one that should improve manpower income as our citizens are healthy.

:tumbleweed:

You still here? okay good, Infrastructure should also help improve morale as well, or at lest allow it to spread from your capital to Providences with Infrastructure level 3 or above that are connected in a chain, sense traveling on paved roads is much easier then say dirt or gravel roads.

Now my last idea is that Militia should improve moral as well when stationed in a province, as most of the time they where used as MP as well.

either way, them be my thoughts, hope you find something useful out of them.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tetketzu ().