Players League - Sign up for August

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Marat666 wrote:

Xarus, can i make a suggestion? Since in the july game many players didn't respect the peace periods because appearently they didn't understand the rules, you should indicate the exact day we can start attacking AIs and players (for example: on august 4, 01:00 am). In this way I hope there will be no more disputes.

The easiest way to resolve the timing -- for the sake of many confused players -- would be to indicate when AI's can be attacked and when humans can be attacked with a list of common time zones, i.e. The list I've put together should be more than sufficient and can be just cut & paste as-is and used with a customized paragraph like this one shown below:

"AI's may be attacked beginning August 3rd. and humans may be attacked beginning August 4th. at 08:00 hours, GMT. Please use the following list of times to find your area. Note that the times will be four hours earlier(UTC -4) than the listed time for your area. So, for example, if you live in Atlanta, Georgia, your start time would be 08:00 (EDT) - 04:00 (adjustment) = 04:00 hours (EDT)."

(W) = Winter
      (S) = Summer
      24:00 hours ~ UTC +12:00 ~ NZST (New Zealand)
      22:30 hours ~ UTC +10:30 ~ ACDT (Central Australia (S))
      22:00 hours ~ UTC +10:00 ~ AEST (East Australia)
      21:30 hours ~ UTC +09:30 ~ ACST (Central Australia (W))
      21:00 hours ~ UTC +09:00 ~ AWDT/JST/KST (West Australia (S), Japan, Korea)
      20:00 hours ~ UTC +08:00 ~ AWST/CST (West Australia (W), China)
      19:00 hours ~ UTC +07:00 ~ ICT/WIB (Vietnam/Western Indonesia Time)
      17:00 hours ~ UTC +05:30 ~ IST (India)
      15:00 hours ~ UTC +03:00 ~ MSK/EAT/AST/EEST (Moscow, East Africa, East Europe (S), Arabia)
      14:00 hours ~ UTC +02:00 ~ CEST/EET/CAT/SAST (Central Europe (S), East Europe (W), Egypt, Central/South Africa)
      13:00 hours ~ UTC +01:00 ~ CET/WAT (Central Europe (W), West Lower Africa)
      12:00 hours ~ UTC +00:00 ~ GMT (Britain (W), West Middle Africa)
      10:00 hours ~ UTC -02:00 ~ BRST/WGST (East Brazil (S), Greenland (S))
      09:00 hours ~ UTC -03:00 ~ ADT/BRT/ART/WGT (East Brazil (W), Argentina, Greenland (W))
      08:00 hours ~ UTC -04:00 ~ AT/EDT (East USA (S), East Canada (S), Cuba (S), Mid Upper South America, Amazon)
      07:00 hours ~ UTC -05:00 ~ CDT/EST (East USA (W), East Canada (W), Midwest USA (S), Mexico (W), West South America)
      06:00 hours ~ UTC -06:00 ~ CST/MDT (Midwest USA (W), Central West USA (S))
      05:00 hours ~ UTC -07:00 ~ MT/PDT (Central West USA (W), West USA (S))
      04:00 hours ~ UTC -08:00 ~ PST/AKDT (West USA (W), Alaska (S))
      03:00 hours ~ UTC -09:00 ~ AT/AKST (Alaska (W))
      02:00 hours ~ UTC -10:00 ~ HST (Hawaii)

*Notes:
      Time Zone Codes with "D" are for Daylight Savings Time
      Time Zone Codes with "S" are for Standard Time
      It seemed like such a waste to destroy an entire battle station just to eliminate one man. But Charlie knew that it was the only way to ensure the absolute and total destruction of Quasi-duck, once and for all.

The saying, "beating them into submission until payday", is just golden...pun intended.

R.I.P. Snickers <3
    • Oh, and I have a question. Is this the continuation of the season that started in July or is it a separate season that crosses over? Because if it's the same season, then count me in.

And I am ... Diabolical.
      It seemed like such a waste to destroy an entire battle station just to eliminate one man. But Charlie knew that it was the only way to ensure the absolute and total destruction of Quasi-duck, once and for all.

The saying, "beating them into submission until payday", is just golden...pun intended.

R.I.P. Snickers <3
    • Diabolical wrote:

Marat666 wrote:

Xarus, can i make a suggestion? Since in the july game many players didn't respect the peace periods because appearently they didn't understand the rules, you should indicate the exact day we can start attacking AIs and players (for example: on august 4, 01:00 am). In this way I hope there will be no more disputes.
      The easiest way to resolve the timing -- for the sake of many confused players -- would be to indicate when AI's can be attacked and when humans can be attacked with a list of common time zones, i.e. The list I've put together should be more than sufficient and can be just cut & paste as-is and used with a customized paragraph like this one shown below:

"AI's may be attacked beginning August 3rd. and humans may be attacked beginning August 4th. at 08:00 hours, GMT. Please use the following list of times to find your area. Note that the times will be four hours earlier(UTC -4) than the listed time for your area. So, for example, if you live in Atlanta, Georgia, your start time would be 08:00 (EDT) - 04:00 (adjustment) = 04:00 hours (EDT)."

(W) = Winter
      (S) = Summer
      24:00 hours ~ UTC +12:00 ~ NZST (New Zealand)
      22:30 hours ~ UTC +10:30 ~ ACDT (Central Australia (S))
      22:00 hours ~ UTC +10:00 ~ AEST (East Australia)
      21:30 hours ~ UTC +09:30 ~ ACST (Central Australia (W))
      21:00 hours ~ UTC +09:00 ~ AWDT/JST/KST (West Australia (S), Japan, Korea)
      20:00 hours ~ UTC +08:00 ~ AWST/CST (West Australia (W), China)
      19:00 hours ~ UTC +07:00 ~ ICT/WIB (Vietnam/Western Indonesia Time)
      17:00 hours ~ UTC +05:30 ~ IST (India)
      15:00 hours ~ UTC +03:00 ~ MSK/EAT/AST/EEST (Moscow, East Africa, East Europe (S), Arabia)
      14:00 hours ~ UTC +02:00 ~ CEST/EET/CAT/SAST (Central Europe (S), East Europe (W), Egypt, Central/South Africa)
      13:00 hours ~ UTC +01:00 ~ CET/WAT (Central Europe (W), West Lower Africa)
      12:00 hours ~ UTC +00:00 ~ GMT (Britain (W), West Middle Africa)
      10:00 hours ~ UTC -02:00 ~ BRST/WGST (East Brazil (S), Greenland (S))
      09:00 hours ~ UTC -03:00 ~ ADT/BRT/ART/WGT (East Brazil (W), Argentina, Greenland (W))
      08:00 hours ~ UTC -04:00 ~ AT/EDT (East USA (S), East Canada (S), Cuba (S), Mid Upper South America, Amazon)
      07:00 hours ~ UTC -05:00 ~ CDT/EST (East USA (W), East Canada (W), Midwest USA (S), Mexico (W), West South America)
      06:00 hours ~ UTC -06:00 ~ CST/MDT (Midwest USA (W), Central West USA (S))
      05:00 hours ~ UTC -07:00 ~ MT/PDT (Central West USA (W), West USA (S))
      04:00 hours ~ UTC -08:00 ~ PST/AKDT (West USA (W), Alaska (S))
      03:00 hours ~ UTC -09:00 ~ AT/AKST (Alaska (W))
      02:00 hours ~ UTC -10:00 ~ HST (Hawaii)

*Notes:
      Time Zone Codes with "D" are for Daylight Savings Time
      Time Zone Codes with "S" are for Standard Time

OMG.. or use Newspaper DAY change.... lol. Easy for everyone.
    • Weaver976 wrote:

OMG.. or use Newspaper DAY change.... lol. Easy for everyone.
      no, not everyone. It takes a while for noobs to figure it out. Even I have to do a finger count every now and then for the day-change. And it's worse for many when they have to suffer the inanity of switching to/from daylight savings time. For me it's a nine hour offset in the winter and an eight hour offset in the summer. For new players, having the information correct to their timezone would be easier.

And, since they can just cut and paste the big list WITHOUT editing it, what the heck would be wrong with using it?

R.I.P. Snickers <3