A Builder's Dream!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yankee wrote:

Can someone please tell me how this new update "Builders Dream" works. I cannot find anything new that will let me open multiple provinces at once.
      Some of us were saying that we already could do this. I think the Builder's Dream update consists of, in the province tab, being able to select multiple provinces and build stuff in them with one click, not having to go one province by one province. But I could do that already.

Nice to see, Yankee. Been a long time.
      The past is a foreign country.
    • This has been a great update.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
    • Pablo22510 wrote:

Yankee wrote:

Can someone please tell me how this new update "Builders Dream" works. I cannot find anything new that will let me open multiple provinces at once.
      Some of us were saying that we already could do this. I think the Builder's Dream update consists of, in the province tab, being able to select multiple provinces and build stuff in them with one click, not having to go one province by one province. But I could do that already.
      Nice to see, Yankee. Been a long time.
      A bit late but I want to clarify what the update especially did: You now can select all your provinces at once and build all buildings at once, no matter the different conditions or requirements of the specific provinces.

Example:

You have 5 provinces. 2 of them have infrastructure lvl 1, 1 of them has infrastructure lvl 2.

Previously, when you selected all of them, Infrastructure did not appear in the construction menu, as all the provinces had different levels already and the panel only showed what all selected provinces can build at the same time.

Now the panel will show the Infrastructure and if you click on build, it automatically builds the next level for each individual province. It also shows the total resources needed, and you can even build specific levels if you only want to upgrade from lvl 1 to lvl2 for example.

It is a very big convenience boost for bigger maps where you have hundreds of provinces. Theoretically you could now select all 100 provinces and upgrade all fortresses with 2 clicks, without needing to cherry pick each province individually.
    • freezy wrote:

Pablo22510 wrote:

Yankee wrote:

Some of us were saying that we already could do this. I think the Builder's Dream update consists of, in the province tab, being able to select multiple provinces and build stuff in them with one click, not having to go one province by one province. But I could do that already.Nice to see, Yankee. Been a long time.
      A bit late but I want to clarify what the update especially did: You now can select all your provinces at once and build all buildings at once, no matter the different conditions or requirements of the specific provinces.
      Example:

You have 5 provinces. 2 of them have infrastructure lvl 1, 1 of them has infrastructure lvl 2.

Previously, when you selected all of them, Infrastructure did not appear in the construction menu, as all the provinces had different levels already and the panel only showed what all selected provinces can build at the same time.

Now the panel will show the Infrastructure and if you click on build, it automatically builds the next level for each individual province. It also shows the total resources needed, and you can even build specific levels if you only want to upgrade from lvl 1 to lvl2 for example.

It is a very big convenience boost for bigger maps where you have hundreds of provinces. Theoretically you could now select all 100 provinces and upgrade all fortresses with 2 clicks, without needing to cherry pick each province individually.
      Ah! Now I understand! That is pretty cool! Thanks!
      The past is a foreign country.