Account Locked Bug?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Account Locked Bug?

Getting a message that I have logged in with another account on same IP? Selecting my username and clicking OK as the one to keep just keeps repeating itself. How long will my only account be locked?

I wasn't using multiple accounts in the same game for any unfair advantage. I wasn't aware that helping a friend who is on vacation was a no-no. Now, however, I understand this. It won't occur again.

So, my account is still locked. As a paying player in HC and gold funding, it's a bit of an over-reaction to freeze an account while my money has been spent.
  • headbasher79 wrote:

I wasn't using multiple accounts in the same game for any unfair advantage. I wasn't aware that helping a friend who is on vacation was a no-no. Now, however, I understand this. It won't occur again.

So, my account is still locked. As a paying player in HC and gold funding, it's a bit of an over-reaction to freeze an account while my money has been spent.
    Sitting is not allowed. However, I'll call some EN GO's to this post.

@Sir McSquiggles @Dr. Leprechan @Field Marshal Dan @Johan van kepler
    Estoy dispuesto a darlo todo, a luchar por lo que soy, a ser libre dentro de mi, a guerrear mientras viva.

Manual: Básico y Machiavelli
  • Getting a message that I have logged in with another account on same IP? Selecting my username and clicking OK as the one to keep just keeps repeating itself. How long will my only account be locked?

Same here

would be nice to have our accounts unlocked. no wrongdoing but yet 3 days later it still states it? why such a long time to get this figured out. specially since the only option for accounts to keep is, mine..how odd.
  • Pathos wrote:

Meetings or complaints about warnings, kicks or bans, if this is felt to be needed, are done by using the PM-system to discuss with the moderator that issued the kick/ban.It is not permitted to discuss the decisions of the moderator team in public.
    Bans are not discussed in public chat or forums
    in the case of a ban for ''multi'' the contact needed is the GO that has mailed you. [reply to your received mail]
    or you may contact @Dr. Leprechan the Senior Game Operator.

Topic closed
    Field Marshal Dan
    Former Call of War Game Operator & staff trainer 2015-17
    Community Coordinator @ New World Empires
    EN Community Support | Bytro Labs