How to Remove Cheating Player?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to Remove Cheating Player?

Hey guys,

My friends and I are playing in a CallofWar Game and today, my friend and I went to war with Queensland. Queensland, instead of being a good sport, opened up two other accounts and is going to war with my nation and my friends. Is it possible for me to remove this player from the game? I am the game admin. Or, can I turn on anti-cheat?

He is ruining the fun of the game for us and I would really like him to be removed ASAP. I have reported him and contacted the support staff but I really don't want to lose too much territory? Is it possible for a moderator on this forum to remove him?

<user names removed>

Thanks guys!

**Also is it possible to change the game password?

The post was edited 1 time, last by RedDead07 ().

• RedDead, I don't know the answer but I would surely like to know. I was recently in a game scenario where I was playing Ukraine on the 22-player COW map, and found myself attacked by "Communist Russia" and the "Russian Empire". For many reasons, including their identical game history, nearly identical win-loss stats, and their nearly identical tactical mistakes, and inability to move at the same time, it was obvious it was the same person playing both countries. I ultimately defeated the two countries with a smaller armored force because the knucklehead marched two armies of almost all infantry regiments, supported only by 2 or 3 armored car brigades and AA units, out onto a flat plain environment and attacked my smaller, defending formation of mostly light tank brigades. As you know, armor gains strength on open plains, and infantry has less strength on the attack and against armor. The result was predictable: the smaller armor formation defeated two numerically superior infantry formations because of the favorable match-ups for the defending armor formation. That said, the player was clearly playing both countries and quit the game after being defeated. I was lucky to come up against an incompetent cheater; I am quite certain a marginally better player, cheating by playing two countries against my one, could have easily crushed my smaller forces. And I bet a lot of contributors to this thread will have similar stories.

Bottom line: I won't play in any game in which the anti-cheat protections are not enabled.

I'll be quiet now because I want to hear what other experienced players have to say.
    • RedDead07 wrote:

Hey guys,

My friends and I are playing in a CallofWar Game and today, my friend and I went to war with Queensland. Queensland, instead of being a good sport, opened up two other accounts and is going to war with my nation and my friends. Is it possible for me to remove this player from the game? I am the game admin. Or, can I turn on anti-cheat?

He is ruining the fun of the game for us and I would really like him to be removed ASAP. I have reported him and contacted the support staff but I really don't want to lose too much territory? Is it possible for a moderator on this forum to remove him?
      Hi RedDead07,

report one of the players you think they are a multiaccount by going to diplomacy > i > Report Player, in the pop-up, put any info you think it'll be useful for us.
      Posting usernames in public acussing them of something is not allowed, we don't want witch hunts.

RedDead07 wrote:

**Also is it possible to change the game password?
      It's possible, the game admin from your round must contact Support by ticket and tell them to change the password to whatever he wants.
      Estoy dispuesto a darlo todo, a luchar por lo que soy, a ser libre dentro de mi, a guerrear mientras viva.

Manual: Básico y Machiavelli
    • MontanaBB wrote:

RedDead07 wrote:

Nevertheless, I have convinced the player to not cheat.
      I would love to hear how you did that. Aren't they cheating merely by virtue of playing two countries in the same game? The potential for hidden collusion is almost unavoidable.
      Well you see, my military was more than double the power of his so he knew that he was going to lose. It's just that he wanted to still cause me difficulties when playing. I knew him in real life too and once he realized that me and my other friend in the game did not find his "joke" to be funny, he pulled out and said he'll delete the accounts. Why would I cheat when I can have fun playing this game?