Turkeys are being couped up

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I think EVERYTHING is happening to slowly break down "The Russian Empire". IT started form Libya then Egypt then Israel/Palestine then Isis then Syria then Ukraine now Turkey, Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan.
      Started from the bottom now we're here lol look at where those countries are its going to the top.
    • Pablo22510 wrote:

Ggoddkkiller wrote:

Im from Turkey and there are some misunderstanding or purposely misdirection. Turkey never did a single genocide against Kurdish people. In fact it is opposite, Saddam did genocide against them with chemical weapons after that we opened our gates for refugees and around 1 million people came for shelter in 1988. After 4 years some of them went back but most of them stayed and saldy some of them joined the war against the country which helped them. If you check terrorist attacks in Turkey's history you can't miss the increase after 1992.
      Well, Erdogan is attacking the Kurds fighting ISIS.
      bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-35595023
      You should read this article about the issue, right now YPG stopped attacking Azaz and focused on their war against Isis and we aren't attacking Ypg forces at all. Syria such a mass, Russia attacks rebels, Assad attacks rebels, Ypg attacks rebels what about Isis? We had to do that so there won't be territory wars too close to our borders. Azaz is only 5 km away from Turkish borders, we never attacked Ypg in eastern provinces where they actually fight against Isis.

And calling Ypg Kurds is a hard thing for Turkey. Think about a man who member of Pkk in Turkey, If he passes border into Syria he becomes Ypg member. Could you seperate this organisations and say one terriorist organisation but other one isn't? Maybe that member blowed up a civillian bus, Airport, streets full of innocent people. It isn't just nor fair to ask us trust them, if you don't believe me i can find videos there you can see Ypg officers backing Pkk fighters and offering help if they needed before we started to attack them. They are really aligned, still Syria isn't somewhere we have right to act freely like Russia does! so we never act unless there is high border threat.

Im not saying these because im backing Erdogan. He is the reason we started killing each other again. He promised full pardon and changes of constitution before election for votes. After election he just said ''It can't be done'', Kurdish people have every reason to be upset or angry but still it isn't enough for backing a terrorist organisation. Im glad most of them didn't, if they did we could never clear PKK from cities.
    • Ggoddkkiller wrote:

Pablo22510 wrote:

Ggoddkkiller wrote:

Im from Turkey and there are some misunderstanding or purposely misdirection. Turkey never did a single genocide against Kurdish people. In fact it is opposite, Saddam did genocide against them with chemical weapons after that we opened our gates for refugees and around 1 million people came for shelter in 1988. After 4 years some of them went back but most of them stayed and saldy some of them joined the war against the country which helped them. If you check terrorist attacks in Turkey's history you can't miss the increase after 1992.
      Well, Erdogan is attacking the Kurds fighting ISIS.
      bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-35595023You should read this article about the issue, right now YPG stopped attacking Azaz and focused on their war against Isis and we aren't attacking Ypg forces at all. Syria such a mass, Russia attacks rebels, Assad attacks rebels, Ypg attacks rebels what about Isis? We had to do that so there won't be territory wars too close to our borders. Azaz is only 5 km away from Turkish borders, we never attacked Ypg in eastern provinces where they actually fight against Isis.

And calling Ypg Kurds is a hard thing for Turkey. Think about a man who member of Pkk in Turkey, If he passes border into Syria he becomes Ypg member. Could you seperate this organisations and say one terriorist organisation but other one isn't? Maybe that member blowed up a civillian bus, Airport, streets full of innocent people. It isn't just nor fair to ask us trust them, if you don't believe me i can find videos there you can see Ypg officers backing Pkk fighters and offering help if they needed before we started to attack them. They are really aligned, still Syria isn't somewhere we have right to act freely like Russia does! so we never act unless there is high border threat.

Im not saying these because im backing Erdogan. He is the reason we started killing each other again. He promised full pardon and changes of constitution before election for votes. After election he just said ''It can't be done'', Kurdish people have every reason to be upset or angry but still it isn't enough for backing a terrorist organisation. Im glad most of them didn't, if they did we could never clear PKK from cities.
      Well the writer of that article is Turkish. I would read an article written by someone who is from neither sides like someone from Europe or something. Nothing against her but in every problem its good to know stuff from a different perspective.
    • Ggoddkkiller wrote:

You should read this article about the issue, right now YPG stopped attacking Azaz and focused on their war against Isis and we aren't attacking Ypg forces at all. Syria such a mass, Russia attacks rebels, Assad attacks rebels, Ypg attacks rebels what about Isis? We had to do that so there won't be territory wars too close to our borders. Azaz is only 5 km away from Turkish borders, we never attacked Ypg in eastern provinces where they actually fight against Isis.

Dude, I think you're getting me wrong. I do not support the PKK. They are terrorists. I do support to some degree the YPG, aka the peshmerga. They are the good guys there. I think that they are the key to the ME, and that they deserve a country.
      The past is a foreign country.
    • Pablo22510 wrote:

Ggoddkkiller wrote:

Dude, I think you're getting me wrong. I do not support the PKK. They are terrorists. I do support to some degree the YPG, aka the peshmerga. They are the good guys there. I think that they are the key to the ME, and that they deserve a country.

Peshmerga is being supported by Turkey too mate, most of people don't know but there are around 2000 Turkish soldiers in North Iraq seperated 10 different locations between cities to assist both communication with Barzani and military training of Barzani's peshmerga. In fact we have better relations than Ypg, when Barzani wanted to send 6000 peshmerga to Syria against Isis Ypg didn't accept. Brett McGurk came to area and convinced them so 6000 peshmerga went into Syria from N. Iraq-Turkey route. Turkish soldiers are there for 22 years now did you hear anything happened? Pkk or Ypg don't get much support from Kurdish people in Turkey nor North Iraq...
    • Ggoddkkiller wrote:

Peshmerga is being supported by Turkey too mate, most of people don't know but there are around 2000 Turkish soldiers in North Iraq seperated 10 different locations between cities to assist both communication with Barzani and military training of Barzani's peshmerga. In fact we have better relations than Ypg, when Barzani wanted to send 6000 peshmerga to Syria against Isis Ypg didn't accept. Brett McGurk came to area and convinced them so 6000 peshmerga went into Syria from N. Iraq-Turkey route. Turkish soldiers are there for 22 years now did you hear anything happened? Pkk or Ypg don't get much support from Kurdish people in Turkey nor North Iraq...
      I believe that Erdogan ordered the Turkish air forced to carry out a series of air strikes on Kurdish forces.
    • Pablo22510 wrote:

I believe that Erdogan ordered the Turkish air forced to carry out a series of air strikes on Kurdish forces.
      Erdogan ordered many things, maybe he ordered that too i can believe that. He is the worst prime minister by far, it is proved he stole from government and still he could keep that chair with many crimes. If you want Erdogan away from that chair and go to trial, you have my absolute support. But if you think it was justified bombing a civillian bus mate you are loosing your humanity..
    • Ggoddkkiller wrote:

Erdogan ordered many things, maybe he ordered that too i can believe that. He is the worst prime minister by far, it is proved he stole from government and still he could keep that chair with many crimes. If you want Erdogan away from that chair and go to trial, you have my absolute support. But if you think it was justified bombing a civillian bus mate you are loosing your humanity..
      He is the president.... Its crazy right? Prime Minster is the most powerful person in Turkey but Erdogan is by being a president.
    • zombwahead wrote:

Ggoddkkiller wrote:

He is the president.... Its crazy right? Prime Minster is the most powerful person in Turkey but Erdogan is by being a president.
      Mate didn't he overthrow respected Ahmet Davutoglu and made that dummy prime minister who can't even talk properly. I think Ahmet had doubts about new presidential system Erdogan wants, i don't totaly agree this fake coup cleared the way to presidential system. Yes, now Erdogan have support people hate army but he is losing his moderate islam core and getting more and more radical. I think any attempt on changing system of government will cause civil war, this isn't Iran, Turkey never had radical islam core. People won't sit and watch Turkey turning something like Iran...
    • Ggoddkkiller wrote:

Yes, now Erdogan have support people hate army but he is losing his moderate islam core and getting more and more radical. I think any attempt on changing system of government will cause civil war, this isn't Iran, Turkey never had radical islam core. People won't sit and watch Turkey turning something like Iran...
      Well, the people were out on the streets protesting against the coup and supporting Erdogan.
    • Pablo22510 wrote:

Ggoddkkiller wrote:

But if you think it was justified bombing a civillian bus mate you are loosing your humanity..
      That's PKK. He was bombing the YPG that attack ISIS.
      Mate Turkey attacked Ypg forces tried to take Azaz against Rebels there were never attacks on other locations where actualy Ypg fights against Isis. And there are aligned organisations, which decent organisation would want to align a terrorist organisation?
    • Pablo22510 wrote:

Ggoddkkiller wrote:

Yes, now Erdogan have support people hate army but he is losing his moderate islam core and getting more and more radical. I think any attempt on changing system of government will cause civil war, this isn't Iran, Turkey never had radical islam core. People won't sit and watch Turkey turning something like Iran...
      Well, the people were out on the streets protesting against the coup and supporting Erdogan.
      So you think everyone in Turkey have long beards and hate of humanity? if you wanna see people i recommend you to watch other protestes happened in the past where you can see millions not few radical crowd. People scared to go out right now because nobody wants a civil war which will damage country so much. But when they decide there is no other option, you will see them on streets...
    • Pablo22510 wrote:

Ggoddkkiller wrote:

Mate Turkey attacked Ypg forces tried to take Azaz against Rebels there were never attacks on other locations where actualy Ypg fights against Isis. And there are aligned organisations, which decent organisation would want to align a terrorist organisation?
      Turkey airstriked YPG villages and towns.
      And where is the article about that? Turkey only attacked advancing Ypg forces for few days to stop them capturing Azaz and after that no attack happened for months but you are talking like Turkey bombing civillians no offence but i started to think you are one of that wicked people. If you have proves Turkey hitting Ypg villages and towns put it here or stop lying about it...
    • Ggoddkkiller wrote:

zombwahead wrote:

Ggoddkkiller wrote:

Mate didn't he overthrow respected Ahmet Davutoglu and made that dummy prime minister who can't even talk properly. I think Ahmet had doubts about new presidential system Erdogan wants, i don't totaly agree this fake coup cleared the way to presidential system. Yes, now Erdogan have support people hate army but he is losing his moderate islam core and getting more and more radical. I think any attempt on changing system of government will cause civil war, this isn't Iran, Turkey never had radical islam core. People won't sit and watch Turkey turning something like Iran...
      Well yea he put him so he can change the constitution easier and become powerful. Also after the failed coup people started loving Erdogan. That's really all the topics in newspapers of how people will love him more.
    • zombwahead wrote:

Ggoddkkiller wrote:

zombwahead wrote:

Ggoddkkiller wrote:

Well yea he put him so he can change the constitution easier and become powerful. Also after the failed coup people started loving Erdogan. That's really all the topics in newspapers of how people will love him more.
      Yeah, his media trying to brainwash ignorant people, sadly it will effect some people. But majority who dislike Erdogan don't trust his media and follow internet for news. That's why he hates social media so much and says it must be stopped :)
    • Ggoddkkiller wrote:

So you think everyone in Turkey have long beards and hate of humanity?
      No. I never said that. Learn to read. I only said that many people supproted Erdogan and protested against the coup.

Ggoddkkiller wrote:

And where is the article about that?
      I have it, but it is in Spanish (I'm from Spain).

Btw, just reread the article. Apparently it wasn't airstrikes, it was artillery.

elmundo.es/internacional/2016/…8d0ae2704e336c8b4622.html