Turkeys are being couped up

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pablo22510 wrote:

Ggoddkkiller wrote:

So you think everyone in Turkey have long beards and hate of humanity?
      No. I never said that. Learn to read. I only said that many people supproted Erdogan and protested against the coup.

Ggoddkkiller wrote:

And where is the article about that?
      I have it, but it is in Spanish (I'm from Spain).
      Btw, just reread the article. Apparently it wasn't airstrikes, it was artillery.

elmundo.es/internacional/2016/…8d0ae2704e336c8b4622.html
      Sadly i can't read in Spanish but it says something different than those it isn't correct:

aljazeera.com/news/2016/02/tur…-day-160214091007489.html
      theguardian.com/world/2016/feb…or-attack-on-border-posts
      If you check Guardian's other articles you can see they criticize Erdogan government pretty harsh, i can't say they are wrong. Erdogan government is incapable and made very wrong things. But this isn't one of them after US urged YPG not to take advantage of a confused situation by seizing new territory. They stopped so we don't attack them for months now.

dailysabah.com/diplomacy/2016/…haotic-situation-in-syria

I should add we attack everybody who campaing against Rebels at somewhere too close to our borders including Russia backed Assad that's why we had a serious crisis with Russia after we shot down their plane..

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ggoddkkiller ().

• Ggoddkkiller wrote:

Sadly i can't read in Spanish but it says something different than those it isn't correct:

If you check Guardian's other articles you can see they criticize Erdogan government pretty harsh, i can't say they are wrong. Erdogan government is incapable and made very wrong choises. But this isn't one of them after US urged YPG not to take advantage of a confused situation by seizing new territory. They stopped so we don't attack them for months now.

It says that Erdogan bombed Kurds.

Another source:

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-33690060
      The past is a foreign country.
    • Pablo22510 wrote:

Ggoddkkiller wrote:

If you check Guardian's other articles you can see they criticize Erdogan government pretty harsh, i can't say they are wrong. Erdogan government is incapable and made very wrong choises. But this isn't one of them after US urged YPG not to take advantage of a confused situation by seizing new territory. They stopped so we don't attack them for months now.

It says that Erdogan bombed Kurds.
      Another source:

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-33690060

I didn't say a different thing, i really started to think you do this on purpose!! Anyway ill try to explain one last time:

Yes, we attacked Ypg with hotwizers because they were advancing to capture a town called Azaz which is 5 km away from Turkish border. We attacked Assad forces too with hotwizers while they were trying to advance north. We also attack Isis with hotwizers and airstrikes non-stop. But we stopped attacking Ypg and Assad forces because they stopped advancing in north against rebels. Turkey never involved Isis vs Ypg or Assad areas. Maybe i should explain on map:

Red circles the areas we shelled, we shelled Ypg forces while they are advancing to Azaz and Assad forces where they were advancing North. Shelling against Isis still continues to assist rebels against Isis. Rebels managed to take some territories from Isis other than that western provinces are almost same after 4 months. In east Ypg launched massive attack against Isis and they managed to circle Manbij they may capture it soon. We also airstrike strong Isis positions or convoys if they spotted. You don't hear these don't you? I live in 100km away from Azaz, i have a friend working at that border gate so i have access to news more accurately.

Turkey never airstriked nor shelled Kurdish towns or villages in Syria that's was what you said at beginning...