Cold War RP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• John pete1 wrote:

Name of country you wish to play as:
      French Algeria

Name of the leader of your country in 1950:

Alphonse Henri d'Hautpoul

Have you read all of the rules for this role-play?
      yes

Do you agree to follow all of the rules for this role-play?
      sure

Do you agree to be respectful to the people in this role-play and the admins running it?
      course

Will you play in this role-play as often if you can?
      can do

Role-play Example (At least two paragraphs):
      A Royal Victory<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Verdana; line-height: normal;"><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Verdana; line-height: normal;">*******************************
      ~Early in the morning, a rebel supply wagon convoy crosses through a densely wooded area. It has been going all night and the guards are tired~

“Steven, look awake. You never know when the Allah worshippers will attack. Ooh, the bushes are making noises! They're coming for you! Wait, what's that? They are actually making noises!”

“Shut up. Go run to your mother, now that you've woken me. Id prefer to st-”

~Steven never finishes his sentence as a spear goes through his chest, knocking him over. His friend stares in shock as men come screaming out of the bushes. He is kill in seconds. Two men standing to the side oversee the attack, but rush in to help as more guards arrive.~

“Charge! They will break and run, because of their cowardice. Fight, for your king!”

~The demoralized defenders fall quickly to the more alert royalists, although the fighting is still fierce. The final one falls to a sergeant who is in charge. Those captured are lined up quickly and brought before the sergeant.

“Sargeant, what should we do with them? Take them back?”

“Let to go and bind the rest to the wagons wheels naked. They might not make it away, but they are the enemy. And if they do, they will likely avoid the roads, and each other.”

~His soldiers laugh, and the prisoners hang their heads in shame. Once it is done, the soldiers leave the road for their horses, and ride hard for camp.~

Aftermath:The siege the wagons were headed to is broken when reinforcements surprise the rebel army camped outside the city walls, and the rebels lose many men, and the commander of their army is killed. Another step to a unified Hungary.

This should be good. Allah Akberg.
      I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me.
      A day may come when the courage of men fails,
      when we forsake our friends
      and break all bonds of fellowship,
      but it is not this day.An hour of wolves and shattered shields,
      when the age of men comes crashing down,
      but it is not this day!
      This day we fight!!By all that you hold dear on this good Earth,
      I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!
    • oopsie
      I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me.
      A day may come when the courage of men fails,
      when we forsake our friends
      and break all bonds of fellowship,
      but it is not this day.An hour of wolves and shattered shields,
      when the age of men comes crashing down,
      but it is not this day!
      This day we fight!!By all that you hold dear on this good Earth,
      I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Patton789: lag made me post twice ().

• Oh, I´ve noticed something in the Tech Level Tree. I can build Level 1 SP Artillery, however, to build SP Arty, I need to research Level 2 Arty, which is a unit I cannot build/research. What do I do? '-'
      ''In my hands, I have the means, in my heart, I have the will.''
      -Anon.

´´Our purpose, is the total absence of purpose.´´
      - Major, Hellsing Ultimate.

In-game Nickname: Kisenkairyou

É BR? Se inscreve lá! ◉◡◉
      youtube.com/channel/UCEok0d_773Y6hAeaJRh1uiQ

• Fenrir Ragnarok wrote:

Oh, I've noticed something in the Tech Level Tree. I can build Level 1 SP Artillery, however, to build SP Arty, I need to research Level 2 Arty, which is a unit I cannot build/research. What do I do? '-'
      It would be okay if you research level two regular artillery and only train a single unit. In fact, if anyone else finds a similar problem, then they should follow this rule. That is, without any overruling from John pete1 and purplepizza117.

"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it." -Jack Handey
    • Ok, but don´t you think it´s kind of unrealistic to a nation be able to build SP Arty, but not normal and regular Arty? At least I found it odd. I don´t think we could build SP Arty by this time, only regular ones.
      -Anon.

• of Jophan wrote:

Okay then, you can have unlimited level 1 artillery.
      I think I should talk with the Admins, and we should ´´review´´ a little bit the Tech tree, so we can get things right.
      -Anon.

• Fenrir Ragnarok wrote:

Oh, I´ve noticed something in the Tech Level Tree. I can build Level 1 SP Artillery, however, to build SP Arty, I need to research Level 2 Arty, which is a unit I cannot build/research. What do I do? '-'
      which country ?
      How many regert electing the current US president, and if not, please, tell me why you havent yet, id love to here you, hopefully smart answer.
    • I´m playing as Brazil, (São Paulo).
      Also, I prefer to be able to produce Level 1/2 Arty rather then level 1 SP Arty. :p
      It´s also more realistic according to the time date. Thanks if you can solve that.
      -Anon.

• John pete1 wrote:

*takes notes*
      *goes to google and stares at it*
      *goes to military factory and gets data*
      LoLz, but yeah, I do kind of the same. XD
      Tanks Encyclopedia all the way! :v
      But yeah, realistically, we bought tanks and weapons from the 1950´s to the 1970´s, after the 70´s we started our own Military production, like the Bernadini in 75, a modified and modern version of the M3 Stuart. Including Main Battle Tanks, like the T1 Osório or MB-3 Tamoyo around the 80´s, which could be represented by lvl. 1/2 Medium Tanks.

We also bought a WW II Aircraft Carrier from England, in 1956, the *renamed* NAel Minas Geraes, being put to use in 1960. We also had the Minas Geraes Battleship class, built around 1910, being decommissioned in 1953.
      Now this was a little bit of Brazil´s Military History folks! :D
      -Anon.

• John pete1 wrote:

but never made your own : P
      LoLz. :thumbdown: :D
      Do we have any idea of when Pizza´s coming back? Or when the game will starts?
      Also sorry if I´m being a pain in the you know where asking all of these questions and making these suggestions, been time since i last RP and I´m excited for this one, I just want this one to be successful. ಠ~ಠ
      -Anon.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fenrir Ragnarok ().