Cold War RP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Oh, thanks for remaking the Thread!

But hey, there´s mistake here, I´m Brazil, not Bolivia! :D
      ''In my hands, I have the means, in my heart, I have the will.''
      -Anon.

´´Our purpose, is the total absence of purpose.´´
      - Major, Hellsing Ultimate.

In-game Nickname: Kisenkairyou

É BR? Se inscreve lá! ◉◡◉
      youtube.com/channel/UCEok0d_773Y6hAeaJRh1uiQ

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fenrir Ragnarok ().

• Application Format:

Name of country you wish to play as:
      North Korea

Name of the leader of your country in 1950:
      Kim-ll-sung

Have you read all of the rules for this role-play?
      Yes

Do you agree to follow all of the rules for this role-play?
      Yes

Do you agree to be respectful to the people in this role-play and the admins running it?
      Yes, unless unrespected back.

Will you play in this role-play as often if you can?
      Yes, but i do have stuff to do.

Role-play Example (At least two paragraphs): (A paragraph from an old rp)

Though out the time, man has worked togther to survive long term. The ones who work apart suffer, I only seek peace and make each and every country strong as the next, but that'll never happen if all keep walking away instead toward.

Has One man ever made the first flying plane, has One man ever defeated an army, has this One country, also known as Cuba ever commit a crime besides building something to give for protection of there citizens. Can One man keep everyone safe, yes.

This man is you, you have the choice to work together and stay alive in this world. Leaders across the world have always done this till the other passes them up in technology. Then jelousy and greed takes over. Will you be that man that is jelous or will you work together and help one another.

Heres a quote from Napoleon Hill, "No individual has sufficient experience, education, native ability, and knowledge to ensure accumulation of a great fortune, without the cooperation of other people." Will you throw away his words he stood for, will you walk away from them because they passed you up seeking to help others.

Nor Italy or Cuba will do anything hostile to anyone, we just wish for you to ask yourself, "Is this going to protect everyone, or just make me happy?"

The post was edited 1 time, last by MentalNano: Found one of my best works ().

• Marcus wrote:

will you let us know if USA needs to be replaced

John pete1 wrote:

small note, the US may be open if i cant in touch with pizza

Marcus wrote:

If Pizza does not come back may I switch my country to the USA
      As a friend of purplepizza117, I can tell you that he is on vacation and will be back soon. Please be patient.

worldwar2history wrote:

how does pizza tupe if he does not have fingers?
      XD

"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it." -Jack Handey
    • MentalNano wrote:

Application Format:

North Korea

Kim-ll-sung

Yes

Yes

Do you agree to be respectful to the people in this role-play and the admins running it?
      Yes, unless unrespected back.

Yes, but i do have stuff to do.

Role-play Example (At least two paragraphs): (A paragraph from an old rp)

Though out the time, man has worked togther to survive long term. The ones who work apart suffer, I only seek peace and make each and every country strong as the next, but that'll never happen if all keep walking away instead toward.

Has One man ever made the first flying plane, has One man ever defeated an army, has this One country, also known as Cuba ever commit a crime besides building something to give for protection of there citizens. Can One man keep everyone safe, yes.

This man is you, you have the choice to work together and stay alive in this world. Leaders across the world have always done this till the other passes them up in technology. Then jelousy and greed takes over. Will you be that man that is jelous or will you work together and help one another.

Heres a quote from Napoleon Hill, "No individual has sufficient experience, education, native ability, and knowledge to ensure accumulation of a great fortune, without the cooperation of other people." Will you throw away his words he stood for, will you walk away from them because they passed you up seeking to help others.

Nor Italy or Cuba will do anything hostile to anyone, we just wish for you to ask yourself, "Is this going to protect everyone, or just make me happy?"
      da
      How many regert electing the current US president, and if not, please, tell me why you havent yet, id love to here you, hopefully smart answer.
    • The nations left are as follows:

North and South America
      Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Bolivia, Argentina.

Europe
      Portugal (Angola), Italy, Sweden, Finland, Romania, East Germany.

Middle East
      Syria, Iraq, Iran, Turkey.

Asia
      Burma, Siam (no tech tree listed), North Vietnam, South Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Tibet.

Africa
      French Algeria, French Mali, Ethiopia, South Africa!, Equatorial Guinea(Gabon), Italian Somalia, British Sudan, British Nigeria, Libya (not listed as a country able to join).

Nations in italics are necessary for the game to start, but may or may not be major nations.
      Red/Orange Major Dark Yellow/Green Moderate Blue/Purple Minor nations in terms of nuclear capabilities, maximum army levels, diversity of armies, and strength or weakness of neighbors.
      !Can produce atomic bombs, but not bombers, on Day 60, but only with favorable relations with Israel since Day 34, and a bipartite government.

"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it." -Jack Handey
    • Name of country you wish to play as: China or Italy, which one is free?? Are all 14 communist countries taking part in this RP?? The Soviet Union membership was huge back then, lol.

Name of the leader of your country in 1950: Luigi Einaudi

Have you read all of the rules for this role-play? Yes

Do you agree to follow all of the rules for this role-play? Yes, of course

Do you agree to be respectful to the people in this role-play and the admins running it? Yes

Will you play in this role-play as often if you can? Yes

Role-play Example (At least two paragraphs): I have only been in one other role-play, and that one wasn't successful at all. By day 10 the admin quit the game and everyone that joined had no idea what they were suppose to do after he left. So, we all made up our own game instead. It was interesting but not what I hoped for. I am still yet to be apart of a successful Role-Play game.
    • Tandy93 wrote:

Name of country you wish to play as: China or Italy, which one is free?? Are all 14 communist countries taking part in this RP?? The Soviet Union membership was huge back then, lol.

Role-play Example (At least two paragraphs): I have only been in one other role-play, and that one wasn't successful at all. By day 10 the admin quit the game and everyone that joined had no idea what they were suppose to do after he left. So, we all made up our own game instead. It was interesting but not what I hoped for. I am still yet to be apart of a successful Role-Play game.
      I'd allow you to play as east germany since we really need one
      also, you need to give me an example of how good of a roleplayer you are, not what happened in one of your roleplays
      How many regert electing the current US president, and if not, please, tell me why you havent yet, id love to here you, hopefully smart answer.
    • Ok. Well, I'm not bad at Role-Play. I mean, I follow the rules of RP I post articles on a regular basis when necessary. But like I said before, I've only been in one other RP so I'm still new to it, in a way.

If I was given the option for a big nation, USA or Russia for example, I would be able to meet the deadline of getting the requested land to do so before the Role-Play started. But saying that, it all depends on how much time you have before it all starts up.

I would actually prefer to be Italy, but if you're desperate for someone to be East Germany, then I'll do it.
      I'm not completely sure how you would go about splitting Germany into two nations in a WW2 game, a little confused, haha.

Hope this is good enough for you. Can't think of anything else to write down, haha.
    • GeneralPhara

Iran

PM Mohammed Mossadegh

yes

yes

Yes

Yes

Role-play Example (At least two paragraphs:

Tehran Shaken as PM Deliveres Powerful Speech

Hundreds of thousands gathered as PM Mohammed Mossadegh delivered a speech addressing the current world theme.

"Great people of Iran ,

Gone are the days of bows and arrows..... Gone is the age of swords and shields.. We are living in an age where technology breathes faster than the human body can..... We are living in an age where hundreds of thousands of lives could be decimated in a minute-long decision by a world power inorder to fulfill its agenda and spread its influence...

We as an integral part of not only the middle east , but of this Earth, are ought not to impotently sitby waiting for our turn.. the great nation of Iran must prepare itself , arm itself to the teeth , such that its soeverignty and interests are well preserved!

Iran ! Iran! Iran!

The PM ended as the enormous gathering continued to chant national slogans for hours on a day to be recorded in the books of history. Such speech comes after the Iranian government announced that military spending, specifically on national military industries is to be significantly overhauled.