Enemy aircraft not taking damage

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Enemy aircraft not taking damage

I'm in 100 player match right now, and don't know what the deal is, but our coalition taking on a large single nation. He has managed to hold off & destroy over 300 units so far with lvl 3 interceptors & lvl 4 bombers. The majority of our coalition forces are of equal or better research level. The thing is we have sent numerous large stacks of combined armor, aa & artillery at him & his stacks of 5 bombers & interceptors are completely obliterating everything thrown at them & taking little or no damage in process. How is this possible? He claims isn't spending gold, which I somewhat have to believe, because if he was it would be a ridiculous amount daily to keep boosting his troops morale.

I just can't understand at this point how I'm defending and losing to aircraft that aren't taking any damage, or as in current battle, his single lvl 3 light tank holding off my lvl 3 light, lvl 1 heavy & lvl 3 at. His hp stayed at 90% for past hr , while my stack steadily decreasing. Earlier I bombarded a 10 stack including 5 lt's, 3 spg's, 3 at's & aa with 3 lvl 2 tac bombers and 8 lvl 2 spg's covered by lvl 3 aa & lvl 2 sp aa for almost 2hrs before his bombers showed up took out all my bombers, spg's & 2 aa units with no damage to his aircraft. In 2 hrs only managed to take out his aa, 1 spg & 1 lt, then sent those remaining to take on my 2 heavy, 2 lvl 3 lt & lvl 3 at. His bomber and interceptor sent in stacks of 5. In my other games including those I've come out victorious, I've sustained larger damage with 3 times the stack of bombers on weaker opponents. I could go on and on with things I've noticed in this particular game pertaining to this player

So my question ultimately, is it possible for this person to be using cheat code of some sort, or is there a bug issue? I've never encountered this situation before. Can't explain why our aa units are doing nothing to his aircraft, especially considering only sends in stacks of 5 against our larger stacks with at least 2 aa in each, or how a single light tank manages to attack and succesfully take on a heavy, lt & at stack while his single artillery & bombers on patrol dwindle my stack down while his units are sustaining little or no damage?

Thx ahead of time 4 any input!