Just a questionaire

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Just a questionaire

was this questionaire fun? 6

The result is only visible to the participants.

Something I am wondering and hopefully wont be deleted as per content :~ Work on a RP, mostly :D

Anyhow here we go... my questions. first off thought I would do this, The game setting is 900 ad and runs for 100 years at 12 hr intervals in RTS style.(first question background)

Question 1. ok first question, How many forum posts and length between for half day changes?

Question 2. how many economic products would you like to see to make it interesting?

Question 3. what diplomatic options would you like to see in the game?

Question 4. How many military units would you like to see in the game?

Question 5. How many technologies would make the game interesting and fun to play?

Question 6. What leader/general/admiral/advisor traits would you like to see?

Question 7. What types of buildings do you want to be able to build?

Question 8. What modifiers would you like to see in the game?

Question 9. Would you like the separation of civilian "units and buildings" from military?

Question 10. Would you like after action reports for battles to show total of men, horses, equipment loss and also gained from losing
    • well i have already anserd some of these ingame but i did promis you to anser the rest this morning :P

Drue wrote:

Question 7. What types of buildings do you want to be able to build?
      qute a few. several needed for both resources and food aswell as techs. deffensive structures and maybe a limited fortress creation capebileties.
      also keeping navel army units and sea food production seperate (and maybe just the posebilety for 1 or the other in some provinces insted of beeing able to do both)

Drue wrote:

Question 8. What modifiers would you like to see in the game?
      not sure i understand what you mean with this.

drue wrote:

Question 9. Would you like the separation of civilian "units and buildings" from military?
      that is a must :P if you combine them then you will gett limited structures and several wold just spam them out and maxing them in no time at all in order to gett both the best boost on population and militery capebileties. it wold become a race and not a tactical game :P

Drue wrote:

Question 10. Would you like after action reports for battles to show total of men, horses, equipment loss and also gained from losing
      most deffenetly. without this you will gett lower chanses to calkulate losses and use that to plan for new assults. aswell you will give the option for them to kalculate overall losses during a war and give them both bragging and "emberesing" options :P gives for a good laugh later in the game :)
    • From my experience, limit the resources.
      Or limit the mixture.

Keep buildings separated civ/mil.

Focus on upgrading buildings vs. diversity of buildings.

Make the units have a purpose for existing. Spears should kill horses, etc.
      Limit their amount.

Limit the options, focus on quality of options. Because the truth is 20 choices will not change so much as 7, players will bring the variety - you don't need much of it in game.

Always my advice - limit the options. People will make a few choices in to many by their abilities.