A team based coalition war, with a twist

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A team based coalition war, with a twist

This game is designed to create a huge climactic end game war between two teams.

Basically: there's red team and blue team. Each team has 11 players (this is a 22 player Europe map) and three coalitions, maximum of 5 players per coalition. Blue coalitions cannot attack blue coalitions, and Red cannot attack red. Two of the coalitions on each team are labeled as "Support Coalitions". Members of these coalitions are allowed to attack enemy support coalition members from the first day (Which might not be day one; I'm not giving the go ahead until enough players have joined); however, they are not allowed to attack AIs, for reasons I will explain in a bit. They are also not allowed to finish of enemies they attack (for reasons I will soon describe)-when a player is at one remaining territory, he/she is required to surrender (the aggressor is required to accept) and pay up to 10,000 resources, when he/she is able.

The other coalition on each team is the "Main coalition". Members of these are not allowed to attack other players or be attack by them (for a time), which is why support members can't attack AIs.

However, after day 30, all restrictions come down, and hopefully, a massive war between Red and Blue breaks out.
      And earlier post about this to try and see if it would get any support: An idea I had for a team game type

Game number 1569954, password epicness. see you there!
    • Mind explaining first?
      Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.
      -Winston Churchill

Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching.
      -George S. Patton
    • I meant the things you marked as 'will explain later.'
      Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.
      -Winston Churchill

Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching.
      -George S. Patton
    • Oh, those i explained in the second paragraph. I thought it was kind of clear the connection between not being able to destroy player and having a big end game war and support coalitions not being able to take AIs and main coalitions needing to expand.

is that good? want to join?