Features units

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Features units

Militia

Lvl. 1

Lvl. 2

Lvl. 3

Lvl. 4

Lvl. 5

Lvl. 6

Infantry

Lvl. 1

Lvl. 2

Lvl. 3

Lvl. 4

Lvl. 5

Lvl. 6

Commandos

Motorized Infantry

Lvl. 1

Lvl. 2

Lvl. 3

Lvl. 4

Lvl. 5

Mechanized Infantry

Lvl. 1

Lvl. 2

Lvl. 3

Lvl. 4

Lvl. 5

Armored Car

Lvl. 1

Lvl. 2

Lvl. 3

Lvl. 4

Light Tank

Lvl. 1

Lvl. 2

Lvl. 3

Lvl. 4

Medium Tank

Lvl. 1

Lvl. 2

Lvl. 3

Lvl. 4

Lvl. 5

Heavy Tank

Lvl. 1

Lvl. 2

Lvl. 3

Anti Tank

Lvl. 1

Lvl. 2

Lvl. 3

Lvl. 4

Lvl. 5

Anti Air

Lvl. 1

Lvl. 2

Lvl. 3

Lvl. 4

Lvl. 5

Artillery

Lvl. 1

Lvl. 2

Lvl. 3

Lvl. 4

Lvl. 5

Rail

The post was edited 50 times, last by Xaxatto ().

• Interceptor

Lvl. 1

Lvl. 2

Lvl. 3

Lvl. 4

Lvl. 5

Lvl. 6

Rochet Interceptor

Tactical Bomber

Lvl. 1

Lvl. 2

Lvl. 3

Lvl. 4

Lvl. 5

Lvl. 6

Strategic Bomber

Lvl. 1

Lvl. 2

Lvl. 3

Lvl. 4

Lvl. 5

Lvl. 6

Naval Bomber

Lvl. 1

Lvl. 2

Lvl. 3

Lvl. 4

Lvl. 5

Lvl. 6

Nuclear Bomber

Lvl. 1

Lvl. 2

Lvl. 3

Destroyer

Lvl. 1

Lvl. 2

Lvl. 3

Lvl. 4

Lvl. 5

Lvl. 6

Cruiser

Lvl. 1

Lvl. 2

Lvl. 3

Lvl. 4

Lvl. 5

Lvl. 6

Battleship

Lvl. 1

Lvl. 2

Lvl. 3

Lvl. 4

Lvl. 5

Lvl. 6

Nuclear Battleship

Submarine

Lvl. 1

Lvl. 2

Lvl. 3

Lvl. 4

Lvl. 5

Lvl. 6

Nuclear Submarine

The post was edited 29 times, last by Xaxatto ().

• I feel like nations that had superior units in WW2 should be weighted this way in the game. For example, German had great U-boats but otherwise a week navy, so their submarines should have higher attacking damage. The Germans, English, and Americans had strong Air Forces while the soviets did not. The soviets had more manpower, so maybe their troops can be produced slightly quicker. The American out produced everyone, so maybe they should have higher initial resource output. I know there are many other examples that can illustrate each nation's strengths and weaknesses but I personally would love to see some changes to reflect a more realistic representation of the nations at war that would greatly increase the strategy of the game instead of everyone starting out on a purely even playing field. With that said, I do not think that drastic changes should be made so that it is unfair for weaker nations, only that changes be made so that the nations can play with a strategy that can highlight strengths and must improve on weaknesses in order to win the round. I would love to hear other players input.
    • wulf_c wrote:

I feel like nations that had superior units in WW2 should be weighted this way in the game. For example, German had great U-boats but otherwise a week navy, so their submarines should have higher attacking damage. The Germans, English, and Americans had strong Air Forces while the soviets did not. The soviets had more manpower, so maybe their troops can be produced slightly quicker. The American out produced everyone, so maybe they should have higher initial resource output. I know there are many other examples that can illustrate each nation's strengths and weaknesses but I personally would love to see some changes to reflect a more realistic representation of the nations at war that would greatly increase the strategy of the game instead of everyone starting out on a purely even playing field. With that said, I do not think that drastic changes should be made so that it is unfair for weaker nations, only that changes be made so that the nations can play with a strategy that can highlight strengths and must improve on weaknesses in order to win the round. I would love to hear other players input.

I know this is an old topic and I'm replying to an old response, but for those who are just now reading this thread, I'd like to remind them that there are two maps that accomplish this. The "Europe - Blitzkrieg 1939" map represents a better balance at the beginning of WWII in the European theater and it focuses on an accelerated warfare with advanced technologies.

The "Historic World War 1939" map represents a better balance for a world map but is scaled back proportionately so it can be a longer and slower game. However, you can play as a minor nation from the war in the historical setting so that can be fun, also. As an example, I played as India, which has a proportionately weaker start and I enjoyed the challenge. I actually finished in the top three in that match, so it's not impossible to win as a minor player.

If you are looking for a historical map, these two are just what you need. If you are looking for lots of action, find dedicated players in a match and join them. Usually, if a match has a bunch of higher ranked individuals playing in it, it's a good bet that it will have a lot of participation. For newer players, a higher ranked person would be in the 40's at least, though that's considered mid-level by most long-term players.

You can see who's participating in a match before joining it by clicking on the information button (the tiny circle with the "i" in it in the top right of the match information box). The simple interpretation of the rank insignia is that more stripes means a higher ranking. And in the player list, the players are listed by rank, lowest to highest, scrolling down.
      It seemed like such a waste to destroy an entire battle station just to eliminate one man. But Charlie knew that it was the only way to ensure the absolute and total destruction of Quasi-duck, once and for all.

The saying, "beating them into submission until payday", is just golden...pun intended.

R.I.P. Snickers <3