Middle East Rone play scanairio

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Middle East Rone play scanairio

Do you want this to happen?? 4
        Yes (3) 75%
        No (1) 25%
      What do you guys think of a Middle East roleplay? This rp would be based on everything that happened in the Middle Eastern region starting back in 1970 and going on until the defeat of Isis(Which has not happened yet). The playable countries would be USA, Great Britain, France, Iraq, Israel, Syria, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and the Soviet Union. Other countries will be playable as well but I have yet to figure out. If this is to happen in would need map creators and monitors. If anyone has a suggestion let me knowith. This will not happeneed unless you guys want this to happen. Thanks for your time. XD

There will also be a poll if you want this to happen or not. The poll will be down below.
      [/url">therpu.wixsite.com/homepage][/url]

ROLEPLAYERS UNION

PLEASE SIGN UP
    • I would enjoy it, but I fear that we would not be able to do this. We have no Middle-East based map (which I would actually support, a modern-day Middle-East map... dang it, I should have suggested that) so it would have to be on a World Map which I'm not terribly enthusiastic about if it's not a full world role-play. Other than this unfortunate fact I would very easily support it!
      It's been a while
    • I know this is over a month ago, but I would love to actually be able to roleplay as the United States...or any other country that the Call Of War staff has broken into pieces. If there is any way I could help please let me know as this seems like a great idea!
    • xxSWIFTDAWGxx wrote:

I know this is over a month ago, but I would love to actually be able to roleplay as the United States...or any other country that the Call Of War staff has broken into pieces. If there is any way I could help please let me know as this seems like a great idea!
      this is not still going but there is a alternate futrue ww3 roleplay that i made so feel free to sign up.[BTW the US is already takin in the ww3 roleplay.
      [/url">therpu.wixsite.com/homepage][/url]

ROLEPLAYERS UNION

PLEASE SIGN UP