Same procedure as every week

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Same procedure as every week

Dear generals,

as you know, the headquarters have been fighting bugs for many weeks now. Our technicians are still not tired of fixing issues. Thanks to you, our helpful generals, who keep informing us about such problems, we can continue to improve our work. Furthermore, we extended the search function to also find countries and players.
      Here is a list of this week’s fixes and improvements:

• It is now possible to search for countries or players with ctrl+f.
      • Fixed a bug where units of the same player could fight each other.
      • A wrong icon in the Stock Market (selling) was fixed.
      • The info window for not yet built buildings was listing build level 1 as current level, which is fixed now.
      • The progress bar for new buildings in the province list displayed 100% instead of 0%, which is fixed now.
      • In some languages the spy recruiting confirmation showed 15$ as cost instead of 15.000, which is fixed now.
      • The estimated travel time of units was not correct, which is fixed now.

We hope you like the changes. Tell us your feedback in the forum.
      Have fun playing!

Your Call of War Team
      Griseldis / Faey
      Community Manager
      Bytro Labs GmbH
    • Good work.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.