AI Rocket Horror

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AI Rocket Horror

One of my games ended, the AI made some horrible stuff rocket wise. I hope they will fix the AI research stuff.
      Images
      • cow.PNG

239.8 kB, 925×184, viewed 175 times
      • cow2.PNG

221.51 kB, 931×168, viewed 160 times

Forum ArmyField Marshall :00000441:

Mess with the Bill, you get the scorn!

• You would be surprised but attacking AI that build nothin but Rockets is really easy. In my current Italy game i invaded Spain who is AI. I knew they would have nothin but Rockets so i grouped up my Armies and split them into City taking armies and blitzkrieg armies. The City taking armies (mainly inf) would take the cities. The Blitzkrieg armies would take everything else. Since AI are stupid and build nothin but Rockets. Their easy to defeat with this strategy.
      Why use this Strat?
      Cons: Your border cities/provinces are going to and utterly destroyed. To be honest theirs no way to stop this from happening except not attacking the AI.

All you have to do is make your units constantly move. Since rockets don't track armies on the move.... They can easily dodge the rockets. Have all the Blitz Armies attack every province not a city. Use the add target button and attack all the enemy provinces. City taking armies just invade the city.

Pros: Less damage to armies and fully occupation of a nation in less than 3 days.
      If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won’t follow.

Do you know why snow is white? Because it forgot what color it was.

Strength that knows no boundaries is merely violence.

• The problem is in my games I am either the Soviets or the Americans. With the Soviets, it takes a long time(a day or two) to get new forces to the far away fronts. With America, it is the same as Russia as well as all my forward bases being bombarded by stacks of 10 or twenty rockets.

Forum ArmyField Marshall :00000441:

Mess with the Bill, you get the scorn!

• Well you dont have to attack nations as soon as u border them. In that Italy game i had all my troops in Spain and had to transfer them to the USSR border for the next war toke about 6 days to position eveything
      If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won’t follow.

Do you know why snow is white? Because it forgot what color it was.

Strength that knows no boundaries is merely violence.

• Butter Ball Bill wrote:

I always attack people on my borders, it is easier to reinforce troops.
      I don't. Imagine I'm Spain, my ally is France and I don't know who to attack. I would attack Germany.

Pros:
      If you fail, Germany can't counterattack and take your country because your ally is in the way.

Cons: Takes a long time for reinforcements to arrive.

BUt even if it takes a lot of time for reinforcements to arrive, you won't need them, as it'll be a surprise attack.
      The past is a foreign country.