A Call of War RP: Their Finest Hour, 25th of June, 1940 (Closed)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Patton, you are accepted. To the question - No, I have not created one, but I am going to create the map and then we shall invite you in when it is ready.
      “War alone brings up to their highest tension all human energies and imposes the stamp of nobility upon the peoples who have the courage to make it." - Benito Mussolini

"It is absurd to believe in the possibility of perpetual peace...Fascist education must be education for battle. Fascism believes in sanctity and heroism." - Achille Starace

• Hello, after coming back for hiatus, i decided to start roleplaying again in S1914 and COW.

Player Name: LuckyX1

Desired Nation: Nationalist Spain

Government: Facism? (Short) Francoist one-party state (Long)

Leader: Caudillo (Head of the State) Francisco Franco

Ive roleplayed in:
      The Greco-Turkish War of 1897 (RP Team Scenario)
      Chapter 1 : Instruments of War, 1889 Anno Domini

2015 Modern Roleplay

Also other roleplays outside Bytro Labs games. However, im somewhat rusty because its been a while since i had an roleplay.

Are you going to be committed to this RP?
      Yep

Do you agree to follow the rules, and if you don’t, you will receive punishment?
      No...? Nah im just kidding answer is obviously yes. ;)

I have quiet a few questions:

1: The Tech tree for nations, are these MAX tech youre allowed to have or is it tech youll start with?
      2: Youre ALLOWED to change ideology if you roleplay it (as long as you do not bring it out of nowehere) or does nation need to stick to its ideology/goverment?
      3: Can neutral countries create theyr own Alliance/Coalation/Faction?
      4: How long must be post in WH (World Herald, aka Newspaper)
      5: Do you MUST declare war on nation (or at least player) or youre allowed to make suprise attack as long as your actions are justified?
      6: Does Rule 5 apply to majors only?
      7: And finally, is it possible to send volunteers and if so, whats rules for sending and using volunteers?

The post was edited 1 time, last by LuckyX1 ().

• LuckyX1, you are allowed into the RP. Glad to have you in it. Here are the answers to your questions in chronological order.

1. No, you just starting out with these. You will be restricted from researching more until I say so, this way we can make sure we all start off in our proper technology trees.

2. Yes, you are allowed to change ideology. I just don't want for example, Fascist Italy to become a Communist state without enough RPing.

3. Neutral countries are allowed to do so. But, I would like for you all to go easy on it for I don't want to see 10 alliances/coalitions/factions in one game.

4. I'd say at least 4 decent sized paragraphs for minors. About 6 for majors.

5. You can make surprise attacks, so long it is justified, but it will have repercussions.

6. Yes, because nations like Ireland and Portugal might have a hard time living on their own

7. Volunteers are allowed, but do not go crazy with them. Not everyone would be willing to go to war.
      “War alone brings up to their highest tension all human energies and imposes the stamp of nobility upon the peoples who have the courage to make it." - Benito Mussolini

"It is absurd to believe in the possibility of perpetual peace...Fascist education must be education for battle. Fascism believes in sanctity and heroism." - Achille Starace

• I'm sorry for the inconvenience! If you're still interested, we can continue. Hope that we can continue to get this going!

• I might do so. But thanks for being a loyal supporter! :D To answer your question, I was in the middle of moving.

• worldwar2history wrote:

Player Name: worldwar2histrory

Nation: Germany

Government: Nationalist/Facist

Leader: Adolf Hitler

Casual Supremacy Rps [2 toltal] Do I need a article since it is only a casual rp??

Will be commitited to Rp

Agree to all rules.
      *COUGH PEOPLE THAT WE CANT TALK ABOUT COUGH*
      How many regert electing the current US president, and if not, please, tell me why you havent yet, id love to here you, hopefully smart answer.
    • Player Name -Sauron the Evil(ingame)

Desired Nation -Greece

Government - Constitutional Monarchy

Leader -Vasilias George II

Any Roleplays you have been in?
      I've been in the 2015 modern rp and the new millennium rp

Are you going to be committed to this RP?
      Yes

Do you agree to follow the rules, and if you don’t, you will receive punishment?
      Yes

Any questions? None at the moment.

The post was edited 2 times, last by The Witch-King of Angmar ().

• The Witch-King of Angmar - Accepted.
      worldwar2history, I'll let you by so you are accepted. Make sure to post decently big articles though. You're playing as one of the most important nations of this game.

• KingHadradia4000 wrote:

The Witch-King of Angmar - Accepted.
      worldwar2history, I'll let you by so you are accepted. Make sure to post decently big articles though. You're playing as one of the most important nations of this game.
      Don't worry. I will.
      [/url">therpu.wixsite.com/homepage][/url]

ROLEPLAYERS UNION

PLEASE SIGN UP
    • 22 Player Map. I had it put inside the landswap section saying 22 player map. ;)

• I shall let Not A Communist RP, but if he is a troll, I shall have him removed. Thanks for the warning though. :)