A Call of War RP: Their Finest Hour, 25th of June, 1940 (Closed)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A Call of War RP: Their Finest Hour, 25th of June, 1940 (Closed)

RP is now closed. A new fresher one is being developed with new mechanics at an earlier date to provide more expansion opportunities.
      “War alone brings up to their highest tension all human energies and imposes the stamp of nobility upon the peoples who have the courage to make it." - Benito Mussolini

"It is absurd to believe in the possibility of perpetual peace...Fascist education must be education for battle. Fascism believes in sanctity and heroism." - Achille Starace

The post was edited 5 times, last by KingHadradia4000 ().

• Application:

Player Name - DoctorHenry

Desired Nation - United Kingdom

Government - Conservative Democracy

Leader - Winston Churchill

Any Roleplays you have been in? If not any, provide a sample article.

Modern 2015
      WW1 RPs
      Legacy of Versailles as Albania ;)

Are you going to be committed to this RP?
      Yes

Do you agree to follow the rules, and if you don’t, you will receive punishment?
      Yes
    • Ahh, Henrey. I'm glad you could show up. Yes, I will give you the United Kingdom. :) Glad to see you in this RP my friend.
      “War alone brings up to their highest tension all human energies and imposes the stamp of nobility upon the peoples who have the courage to make it." - Benito Mussolini

"It is absurd to believe in the possibility of perpetual peace...Fascist education must be education for battle. Fascism believes in sanctity and heroism." - Achille Starace

• player name : worldwar2history

Desired nation: USA

Government Democratic

Leader: Franklin Delonor Roosevelt

No rps so article sample: It was 1940 and World War 2 was going on everywhere except America. The US was neutral but also was sending lend lease to Great Britain to help against the Nazis. Until December 7th, 1941, the US was neutral until the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor and BROUGHT WW2 to the US. From then on the US was in the war and everything wentry down hill for the Axis.

I am indeed gonna be committed to this rp.

I do agree to follow rules and if I don't I agree to be punished.
      [/url">therpu.wixsite.com/homepage][/url]

ROLEPLAYERS UNION

PLEASE SIGN UP
    • Alright Purple. Good to know you are interested! :)

worldwar2history, I'm sorry, but if you're wanting a major, you'll have to have a bigger article. Everything looks good, it is just that you'll need to show your dedication to the RP with a big article.

• player name : Jhon of Petes

Desired nation: USA

Government Republic

Leader: Franklin Delonor Roosevelt

No rps so article sample: you know me : P

I am indeed gonna be committed to this rp.

I do agree to follow rules and if I don't I agree to be punished.
      How many regert electing the current US president, and if not, please, tell me why you havent yet, id love to here you, hopefully smart answer.
    • Application:

Player Name - Vex03

Desired Nation - Canada

Government - Democratic (Liberal)

Leader - Prime Minister William Lyon Mackenzie King

Mag's Modern RP 2015
      Applied for VARIOUS others.

Yes

Do you agree to follow the rules, and if you don’t, you will receive punishment?
      Yes
      Make America Great Again.

#Trump2016
    • Pete, you're not accepted unfortunately. Lol Jk You're accepted buddy.

Vex, glad to have you apart of the RP, too. Canada is yours.

• Lol :P

• Player Name -Crazzymasster

Desired Nation -Communist Russia

Government -Communism (technically Stalinist .-.)

Leader -
      Joseph Stalin

2015 modern rp, casual rp and im joining the cold war rp and the alt 1920 rp <3

Yes

Yes

"I am crazzy"-by Crazzymasster
    • Crazzymeister, you shall be accepted. But yeah, I went simplified on the government system. But, you can RP whatever fits you. :P It doesn't have to be exactly as I have put it. :)

• KingHadradia4000 wrote:

Crazzymeister, you shall be accepted. But yeah, I went simplified on the government system. But, you can RP whatever fits you. :P It doesn't have to be exactly as I have put it. :)
      Well if I go historicaly I could get rid of stalin jokes on you :D I shall install his right hand man which I wont tell u his name its a sekrit.... (this is accurate their was a chance that this could happen tbh .-. XD oh nvm the purges already happened so hes dead rip the dream)

PS so can I puppet finland in this...u know the winter war?
    • Ehh, the Soviets didn't puppet the Fins in the real Winter War. They only took Turku, and Viipuri, which will be 2 provinces from the actual Finnish land. I don't know why Murmansk ETC is a part of Finland, but whatever. Lol It is possible to puppet nations though.

• I just made a mistake. The Winter War is actually over. But it still is possible to go to war again. Originally I was working on a 1939 scenario, so I'll have to make some adjustments.

• Thank you Oceanhawk. Finland will not start out as a puppet. Lol But yes, you can puppet and or take more provinces later. Although, they start out with an advantage over you. Lol (Technology)

The post was edited 1 time, last by KingHadradia4000 ().

• Player Name -Patton789

Desired Nation -Free France

Government -Democracy

Leader -de Gaulle

Oh, ya know, versaille, both vicky RP's, the cold war RP here...
      Yes/

Yes/

Any questions? This will be added to the Q&A section for people to quickly see if they share the same question.
      Can we have the landswap?
      I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me.
      A day may come when the courage of men fails,
      when we forsake our friends
      and break all bonds of fellowship,
      but it is not this day.An hour of wolves and shattered shields,
      when the age of men comes crashing down,
      but it is not this day!
      This day we fight!!By all that you hold dear on this good Earth,
      I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!