Can't Queue Research

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can't Queue Research

Since i can't Queue Research but i can Queue Buildings and units. I can't research If if use my build queue because my resources are used up with the build queue when i log on .. If i use money to buy enough resources to do the research, then the build queue uses the resources before i can click research. I have to empty my build queue in order to do any research, defeating the purpose of having high command. Can you set it up to queue research as well?
    • kinda defeats the purpose of having a queue if i have to dump it every time i finish a research item.. (at least once a day) .

wildL SPQR wrote:

If you don't want all your resources to be spent before you have started the research you want, then don't queue as many buildings/troops and/or wait with queing until your research is running.. Simple solution.
    • Yes, HC should have research queue. Another problem with queuing is that spy costs default. Spy costs should be consistent to the rest of the game design and be a logistic rate instead of a lump sum at day change to avoid queuing purchase conflicts. If someone is expected to pay money for a premium account than at least the interface should be seamlessly user friendly with the premium features.
      I think premium accounts should have double speed production and research and microtransactions should be coded out. Free accounts should have fire control and queuing. This way everyone would have access to all the standard features in a strategy wargame while paying users would have a base double rate of growth potential and generally be robust. Allowing for pay to win is terrible and not actually catering to subscription users (who are paying for terms and not instant script effects) is just as bad.
    • wildL SPQR wrote:

research is available at certain times/hours

I do not agree with being able to queue research as it would give an unfair advantage not having to login after daychange to start new research etc.

Though it could be fine if you could queue already available research, but not the unavailable ones.
      I Agree!!! No research Queue, and dont change the spies