New Ideas- Suggestions from ARIVILIAR

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • New Ideas- Suggestions from ARIVILIAR

      Hello Call Of War team,
      I really like your game! It's amazing!
      I would like to help improve the game by raising up few ideas:

      1. Make more maps. Wouldn't it be cool if you make a map of World War 3? With all the new countries?
      Or give personal maps for players who win competitions!

      2. Change the looks of units in the game. Yeah I know, you kinda already did that. Anyway, it's kinda weird that all soldiers are white. Why don't you make soldiers look more native?

      3. Some military changes. Why can't airplanes carry soldiers? Also, as much as I know, Poland didn't have tanks! They only had cavalry!

      4. Add mods. Another way you can make money is make mods! World War 3 mod! Terrorism and Guerrilla mod! Middle ages mod! Caliphate's mod! Trust me, this can make this game more famous


      I will be really happy if you do any of these :) :) :)
    • ARIVILIAR wrote:

      2. Change the looks of units in the game. Yeah I know, you kinda already did that. Anyway, it's kinda weird that all soldiers are white. Why don't you make soldiers look more native?
      The majoroty of German and Soviet soldiers were, well, white. The other Allies, tended to be white too.
      Forum Gang Commissar



      I changed it for you Dia <3
    • ARIVILIAR wrote:

      Wouldn't it be cool if you make a map of World War 3? With all the new countries?
      Or give personal maps for players who win competitions!
      WW3, mmm, "with all the new countries", which countries are those?
      What competitions?
      If just a player have a map, he will play it alone(?)


      ARIVILIAR wrote:

      3. Some military changes. Why can't airplanes carry soldiers? Also, as much as I know, Poland didn't have tanks! They only had cavalry!
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanks_of_the_Polish_Armoured_Forces ?(



      ARIVILIAR wrote:

      4. Add mods. Another way you can make money is make mods! World War 3 mod! Terrorism and Guerrilla mod! Middle ages mod! Caliphate's mod! Trust me, this can make this game more famous
      This game is not downloadable so how would you add mods?
      Made by who?
      Estoy dispuesto a darlo todo, a luchar por lo que soy, a ser libre dentro de mi, a guerrear mientras viva.

      Manual: Básico y Machiavelli
    • I think of CoW was downloadable, the game would actually be better. Updates would be able to add more, and we wouldn't be bound to a browser based code. But thats a discussion for another time.
      "If the tanks succeed, then victory follows."- H.Guderian

      "Hit first ! Hit hard ! Keep on hitting ! ! (The 3 H's)" Admiral Jackie Fisher

      "The 3 Requisites for Success – Ruthless, Relentless, Remorseless(The 3 R's)" Admiral Fisher

      Crates: a Term used to define any unwanted and unneeded feature in CoW

      Game Username: LordStark01