Bombard Naval Base

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bombard Naval Base

Does any of you have any experience with bombarding (Either via boats, planes or rockets) a province, in order to get rid of the hated naval yards ? Or any other building for that matter...

I've been trying to do this, and it's not being very successfully, it just gets damaged but never really gets destroyed.

If you did managed to destroy it, how did you do this?

Just curious.
    • I don't think you can destroy a structure once completed, it can only get damage. But if your THAT curious bomb it with artiller, Bomber, and rockets for 7 whole days, if it still standing than, No you can't destroy buildings only damage.
      "Victory needs no explenation, defeat allows none"
      -imperium thought of the day
    • SaintDamien wrote:

Casual Player wrote:

After you heavily damage Naval base, is it still functional?
      Are enemy ships still being produced?
      Oke I understand, no they are not. If a building is damaged then it will stall production.
      Oh :). I am thinking of very nice tactics of completely screwing the enemy:
      - Fast touch bombard runs with some cheap bomber of many unit producing sites
      - Gets damaged (still costs resources to maintain)
      - Spies overlooking the results
      - Rinse and repeat when it is near to repair

Result: enemy infrastructure leaks resources constantly, never produces anything or very slowly.

evil evil evil buahahahahaha
      :saint: :P :D :P :saint:
    • That is indeed possible ;)

But it can also be used for a quick blitz, as they won't be able to quickly replenish their troops due to the lost abilities to produce units. They would first need to repair the buildings.

but I was hoping that i could destroy the naval yard before I take the province. :(
    • Strat Bomber is more cost efficient if your going to destroy a building in an enemy province before taking it, spending rare materials and using a rocket to destroy a building is wasteful. Just to get rid of a naval base on a coastal non resource province, your losing more than you get.

Although spamming nukes is not hard if you already taken half of the map, it's still a waste.
      "Victory needs no explenation, defeat allows none"
      -imperium thought of the day
    • Never face me in game....

Wonder why?

Chaos...

One of my favorite units is the Strategic Bomber....

I'm sad to admit but once i was attacked by some random guy for no reason after take all of France and started moving into Italy as USA.... UK had taken over almost all of Germany when he messed up and attacked some of my troops....

I've never seen what 4 tanks can do to a nation before....

They pillaged all of British occupied Germany.

But that wasn't all i had 5 BBs bombard every British coastal city...

In a matter of 2 days all of British Occupied Germany was mine from constant invasion forces of tanks from Denmark which i owned before he attacked me and France....

By the time i toke England every coastal city was destroyed he could produce any troops the whole war...

Most games i screw myself late game cause i'm not sure how i do it but when i take over most nations our of like 4 cities 1 will survive....
      If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won’t follow.

Do you know why snow is white? Because it forgot what color it was.

Strength that knows no boundaries is merely violence.

• SaintDamien wrote:

Does any of you have any experience with bombarding (Either via boats, planes or rockets) a province, in order to get rid of the hated naval yards ? Or any other building for that matter...

I've been trying to do this, and it's not being very successfully, it just gets damaged but never really gets destroyed.

If you did managed to destroy it, how did you do this?

Just curious.
      Rockets are best when it comes to destroying cities. They to me are the best thing to screw a nation. Use rockets to target Airfield are my favorite planes get easily taken out and if you damage the airfield they cant takeoff.

1 rocket isn't going to destroy a city. It will damage it or destroy some upgrades but if you want to destroy it send multiple rockets.

I will promise it will destroy it.

• I swear im only half evil...

But this was fun :D

P.s.

He was my ally...

What i said sorry afterwards...

(these pictures are from today the bombs fell 5 days ago)

They "were" fully upgraded only thing they didnt have were forts....

The moral makes me laugh every time they were at 100% when the bombs fell its been 5 days and its still that low...

Not even Ireland is safe from me :P