Bring back option to change own title ingame and make own flag!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• i come back and see a civil war. Wonderful...

I think that a solution would be put all the flags on a public archive, where an admin will gives you permission to introduce it into your new nation. If not, you cannot change it with that image. Simple...

For not waiting the advise of a player or an admin time later...
    • I believe it is not a matter of Political Correctness. This is a German company, and Germany does not have the same laws relative to what we Americans call Free Speech/ in fact it is against the law in Germany *(and Austria I think>?) to display the Nazi flag, make a Nazi salute even etc.

One possibility might be to have a large number of potential flags to pick from and to have players make flags to be placed in the pool of options. This way they can screen it once a month or so for 20 minutes and add them to the pool.

Another might be a little more code intense which is to provide a template for making a flag wherein they cannot duplicate the obscene, banned or offensive material.

For me, I like the idea of variations, however I appreciate that code time/resources are limited and priorities must be made.

For example if we want to get cute, we could expand the different icons for the units closer to the actual units of their respective countries. However that is graphic and code intensive time.

I would rather they do things like
      1. allow gold limits on games
      2. change the way inactive players from the START of a game is handled/// like no moves in 6 hours of signing up and you are replaced.
      3. allow trade pacts where there is a discount on trade deals with certain countries
      4. expand diplomatic options
    • EZ Dolittle wrote:

I believe it is not a matter of Political Correctness. This is a German company, and Germany does not have the same laws relative to what we Americans call Free Speech/ in fact it is against the law in Germany *(and Austria I think>?) to display the Nazi flag, make a Nazi salute even etc.

One possibility might be to have a large number of potential flags to pick from and to have players make flags to be placed in the pool of options. This way they can screen it once a month or so for 20 minutes and add them to the pool.

Another might be a little more code intense which is to provide a template for making a flag wherein they cannot duplicate the obscene, banned or offensive material.

For me, I like the idea of variations, however I appreciate that code time/resources are limited and priorities must be made.

For example if we want to get cute, we could expand the different icons for the units closer to the actual units of their respective countries. However that is graphic and code intensive time.

I would rather they do things like
      1. allow gold limits on games
      2. change the way inactive players from the START of a game is handled/// like no moves in 6 hours of signing up and you are replaced.
      3. allow trade pacts where there is a discount on trade deals with certain countries
      4. expand diplomatic options
      That's what i was saying xD