Amricka Erwache Seek Alliance versus alliance game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The General Staff is looking for a 4v4 challenge as well. I am assuming that you would want to do a 4v4 on the 10 player Europe map? We would request that we be allowed to be Axis nations and that you take the Allies.

Are you interested in an initial peace period (either players and/or AI)? This is not a necessity for us but thought I would ask. Our only rule is NO GOLD :)

Let me know, or PM me.

Ameriken05
    • Hi Ameriken,

We are just mopping up the enemy in our present alliance, game. We should have it over in the next few days, just need to get the points to score the win and end the game.

We would be interested in playing such a game, the only hitch with playing the axis, is USA> No one wants USA.

What would the axis countries be?

Spain,Italy,Germany and ?? Sweden or Turkey

UK, France, USA and Sweden Tiurkey ??
    • In a 4v4 I would imagine the split would be:

Axis:
      - Germany
      - Italy
      - Yugoslavia
      - Spain

Allies:
      - UK
      - USSR
      - USA
      - France

With Sweden and Turkey essentially being neutral (though not necessarily against either of us choosing one or the other). Surprised to hear no one would want to play with USA - pretty critical role in overpowering the Axis (even if it takes a little longer to get in the fight). Let me know what you think - open to other ideas as well.

Ameriken
    • Ameriken05 wrote:

In a 4v4 I would imagine the split would be:

Axis:
      - Germany
      - Italy
      - Yugoslavia
      - Spain

Allies:
      - UK
      - USSR
      - USA
      - France

With Sweden and Turkey essentially being neutral (though not necessarily against either of us choosing one or the other). Surprised to hear no one would want to play with USA - pretty critical role in overpowering the Axis (even if it takes a little longer to get in the fight). Let me know what you think - open to other ideas as well.

Ameriken
      That sounds like an interesting no rank game, that we could play, just to see what would happen, i would not play this as an alliance game. France would need immediate support on every border, and would not survive the first 2 day of war. Even as a no rank fun game this would be a serious challenge. We will play you in a no rank game, just for fun, but for an alliance game we would need to come up with something very different.
    • We are just looking to square off against a competitive team. I guess in the end it doesn't matter to us whether it is ranked or not. Just thought the axis/allies split on this map made sense, but understand some reservations about France's setup. How would you like to set up the game - random countries? You be axis, and we be allies? Maybe implement an initial peace period in the settings?
    • Ok agreed,

Random selection, Game starts when all members join, No 'blatant' or obvious gold use and no gold spamming, Gold spamming is a forfeit game, and it will be cheat enabled but lets play a ranked game. No reporting other players, if there is an issue we discuss among alliance leaders.

Find us on chat discord discord.gg/AJjBuKU

You must agree it is a cheat game and if you happy with the basic rules i can send you a challenge.

Usual 10 player map
      4 v 4
      Random selection - Country
      Game starts when all players join
      A 1 day AI peace period
      A 3 day peace period human players
    • By cheat enabled you mean cheat protection on or off? Won't disabling cheat protection automatically downgrade it from a ranked game? Do you have multiple players in same location?

Also - would you be open to us playing as the allies instead (US, UK, USSR, and France) - and you can pick any other 4 countries. We are not concerned with defending France.

Or are you open to free selection with no real pre-defined sides? We just pick as available?

As much as random selection may remove an unfair setup, it could also produce a VERY lopsided setup.
    • We would be very happy to play axis countries, if that is agreeable with you.

The cheat enabled means the game is not ranked, however we want a ranked game.

You can join us at discord and speak with all our players , we are a large alliance and individual players, however our leader and best player Mike son plays on our alliance also, and they share the same internet connection.

This has led to complications with the cheat system when players who were losing to our alliance in an alliance match who knew Mike son was playing reported us to the moderator as multi accounting. We found this very frustrating.

So as a result of this we will not play any other alliance team that resorts to reporting us as cheats. We will only ever agree to play an alliance match on the condition that it is a cheat based game i.e shared internet connection, although are happy to play ranked providing this is agreed. It may sound complicated but until COW provides a better system to identify multi -accounts we have to have to have this agreement in place. The agreement is not to report our team as multi accounting because we are not, we have players that share the same internet connection.

So it is for all purposes a cheat game, yet is ranked.
    • Ok - we can agree to all of those conditions. Agreed that some of the rules barring multiple players at same location from playing are a little overkill. It is pretty clear when someone is just straight-up multi-accounting.

So with that said - we completely agree to adhere to no gold spamming (and advise against even small gold use), and to direct any possible in-game grievances with you guys directly. We aren't the type to play tattle-tale, so that's easy.

One final, slight adjustment - we are confirmed to take USSR, UK, and USA - but our fourth country is still a little uncertain. Would you be open for us taking Yugoslavia instead as our fourth country? You can likewise choose from any of the remaining countries for your team.

1 day peace for AI
      3 day peace for Humans

Let us know and we can get this started :)
    • Hi

I am happy with that set up , but let me copy and paste your letter into Discord, and see what the team have to say about the final country selection. To me i am more than happy with that set up. As it is late, there may one or 2 players that we need to get opinions from and may not be on until tomorrow.

However i can give you the greenlight on the game. We can set it up now.

Either of us can set it up and are challenge is open. If you would prefer i can set it up and challenge you.

Also the game should be set to Start when all players join! By whomever decided to set up the game.

We must stay to our agreed countries, I guess we will take France, but again i just need to check with my alliance. They wish to take Sweden instead.

Italy Germany Spain and France. v UK Russia Yugoslavia USA