Placing things in reserve

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Placing things in reserve

Greetings loved ones. I'm back with a brand new, terrible idea.

The idea: A reserve function (moth balling or what ever you name it)

The Community can never make up its mind when it comes to disbanding the units we don't need, and i'm here to solve that issue. By placing a unit in 'reserve' you lock it in place. It can no longer move while in this lock down, it cannot be reinforced and it has convoy stats- so 0 on everything.

However, it no longer drains resources. This function would allow us a small degree of control over our resource drain until Bytro fixes the economy and saves us from the Great Depression.
      "If the tanks succeed, then victory follows."- H.Guderian

"Hit first ! Hit hard ! Keep on hitting ! ! (The 3 H's)" Admiral Jackie Fisher

"The 3 Requisites for Success – Ruthless, Relentless, Remorseless(The 3 R's)" Admiral Fisher

Crates: a Term used to define any unwanted and unneeded feature in CoW

Game Username: LordStark01
    • Really? Since when did i give my convoys guns? I ordered them to ram the enemy, not shoot!
      "If the tanks succeed, then victory follows."- H.Guderian

"Hit first ! Hit hard ! Keep on hitting ! ! (The 3 H's)" Admiral Jackie Fisher

"The 3 Requisites for Success – Ruthless, Relentless, Remorseless(The 3 R's)" Admiral Fisher

Crates: a Term used to define any unwanted and unneeded feature in CoW

Game Username: LordStark01
    • Iron Guard24 wrote:

As it is with units not being able to be retired, it encourages one to fight and lose units in order to free up resources. The flaw itself does actually make the game more fluid and forces players that would play turtle to fight. For better or worse.
      Fighting is not a problem... Losing units is a different story, when facing enemies who aren't very competitive.

The problem with forcing me to artificially throw away units is that it deflates my kill ratio, which is an entrance criteria for top competitive alliances.

That, and I empathize with my little minions. It should never become easy to knock on the door of the next war widow, damn it!