Disappearing Build Screen

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Disappearing Build Screen

Alphared
    All games I am currently playing
    Effects 'probably' - all games

After making any building order (any building type) the province building menu goes blank. It does not effect another building order 'if you close the menu'. Does not appear to adversely affect the building process. Does not affect the manufacturing of hardware.

(Note: Black out portions of identifiable intelligence.)
    Killings my business, and business is good!
  • Alphared wrote:

lol....must be of critical and vital importance!

Now, I will employ my super-secret Anti-Redaction Discombobulater (ARD) to reveal the data. Then I shall sell this information to your enemies!

MWAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!!!
    It seemed like such a waste to destroy an entire battle station just to eliminate one man. But Charlie knew that it was the only way to ensure the absolute and total destruction of Quasi-duck, once and for all.

The saying, "beating them into submission until payday", is just golden...pun intended.

R.I.P. Snickers <3
  • Diabolical wrote:

Alphared wrote:

lol....must be of critical and vital importance!

Now, I will employ my super-secret Anti-Redaction Discombobulater (ARD) to reveal the data. Then I shall sell this information to your enemies!

MWAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!!!
    Good luck...

I used triple-redundant Anti-Anti-Redaction layers woven with quantum threading for just such an occasion.
    Killings my business, and business is good!
  • Alphared wrote:

Good luck...

I used triple-redundant Anti-Anti-Redaction layers woven with quantum threading for just such an occasion.

dang...I guess I'm fresh out of options.
    It seemed like such a waste to destroy an entire battle station just to eliminate one man. But Charlie knew that it was the only way to ensure the absolute and total destruction of Quasi-duck, once and for all.

The saying, "beating them into submission until payday", is just golden...pun intended.

R.I.P. Snickers <3