Why doesn't my plane start?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why doesn't my plane start?

Thank you for reading. Lately I have been playing Call Of War a lot. But there is one thing I do not understand. Why doesn't my plane start. I am Great Britain and there is an air base in Manchester. I produced some interceptors and ordered them to attack Brugge. But for some reason they do not fly; a car drives the plane there. Please help me as I might lose the game. Thank you for reading. If you do know the answer then please comment to me and I will greatly appreciate it :)
    • tazbido360 wrote:

Thank you for reading. Lately I have been playing Call Of War a lot. But there is one thing I do not understand. Why doesn't my plane start. I am Great Britain and there is an air base in Manchester. I produced some interceptors and ordered them to attack Brugge. But for some reason they do not fly; a car drives the plane there. Please help me as I might lose the game. Thank you for reading. If you do know the answer then please comment to me and I will greatly appreciate it :)
      If the target is outside the flight range, the planes go by truck to the destination and want to attack as ground unit..

P.S.
      The range is displayed as a white circle

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by Restrisiko: PS added ().