Specific Game Alliances

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Specific Game Alliances

I am curious if specific-to-each-game alliances have been considered?
      It seems like this would increase activity.

Being accepted could bring auto-share maps, etc. with all members (leaving takes them all away).

Plus, you could allow for increased victory points to win for teams (i.e. a standard X instead of 400).
      Which would allow for people not in teams to still win.

Quick summary:
      - Auto Share maps
      - More victory points to win
      - "Group" chat?

Anyone who plays with a lot of allies knows exactly what I am talking about.

I could even see further development if desired with voting on proposals (blockades, etc.), voting to allow new members.

The post was edited 1 time, last by itsDeems ().

• I think he mines , you join a game, you make a friend- (you and said friend could be playing as Germany or UK ) and you both decide that you don't want to stab each other in the back.

It would be a stronger alliance that 'share map'- i support this, but i swear Victory points are dictated by the map you're playing
      "If the tanks succeed, then victory follows."- H.Guderian

"Hit first ! Hit hard ! Keep on hitting ! ! (The 3 H's)" Admiral Jackie Fisher

"The 3 Requisites for Success – Ruthless, Relentless, Remorseless(The 3 R's)" Admiral Fisher

Crates: a Term used to define any unwanted and unneeded feature in CoW

Game Username: LordStark01