Alternate Future Roleplay: WW3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alternate Future Roleplay: WW3

I got this idea from the 2015 modern rp[ which i watched on Sparten Ball's channel or John Pete] and that didnt have a WW3 scario so I thought about having an Alternite Future Roleplay. This would take place Just a few years from WW3's begining and Start on November 20th 2016, right after the president elections in the US.[ I belive] Here is the description of the Roleplay:
      Rules:
      WW3 cant start for 5 months after the start of the RP[ every day is 1 week ]

No Landgrabbing

Must post in the DE at least once a day

No anomunous messages unless it is a mysterious party rising up in you country.

[BTW there is no limit for the post.]

Don't Troll people or you will be kicked

You can only bye 1 nuclear weapon per month [every 4 days]

No gold mark use

Photo of Map link below

rugusavay.com/world-map-2016/

Countries availible:

USA[takin by ww2history]

UK

France[Purplepizza17]

Germany[takin by penispung]

Italy

Norway

Spain

Russia[ who owns East Ukraine, Web4)
      Peoples Republic of China(Nathan the warior)
      India (Patton789)
      Ukraine

Belurus

Finland

Latvia, Estoina, Liuthaina

Sweden

Canada[John Pete]

Mexico
      Brazil[Mkmach7]

Bolivia

North and South Korea[ Korea is North k. New Zealand is South k.]
      Japan[Zecit]
      Vietnam

Thailand
      Indonesia

Myanmar[Burma]
      Malaysia
      Austailia
      India
      Pakistan
      Afganistan
      Iran
      ISIL[Iraq]
      Israel[ Syria]
      Turkey
      Greece
      Romaina
      Bulgaria
      Albaina[owns kosovo]
      Serbia[Yugoslavia]
      Austria

Saudi Arabia
      Egypt

also PNG is available
      Any country that i missed that you want to be i will exept that country.

Countries with disctiption below

docs.google.com/document/d/11r…HRJoIYg81W8cXuRKzHnY/edit

Application

Name:

Country you wish to be

Example

Do you agree to all rules

your tech tree[if you dont have one] more imformation in the link right above

you agree to be kicked if breaking rules or not roleplaying

You read this whole thing.

Alliences

CSTO

Arab league

Nato/Eu/Un all one allience.

There maybe a skype thing but im not sure yet.
      [/url">therpu.wixsite.com/homepage][/url]

ROLEPLAYERS UNION

PLEASE SIGN UP

The post was edited 15 times, last by worldwar2history: small tweaking ().

• A few criticisms.

1. Correct the spelling in the title. when thats the first thing I see I think "this must not be a professionally made RP" even if the truth is otherwise

2. Too many countries to choose from. try to limit how many available countries there are

Besides that it looks good and count me in if it manages to gain momentum
    • Name: Jakob (in the game: stefan löfven)

Country you wish to be Germany

Example
      today we finnaly has succeded. we are now the biggest party in germany and from now on there will be big changes of our way to live, the constant threaat from both russia and france is now over and we wont let them bully us anymore, With the help from the great Sweden we will now strike back`and show them that we are not who they think we are
      Do you agree to all rules
      Yes
      your tech tree[if you dont have one] more imformation in the link right above
      do not have
      you agree to be kicked if breaking rules or not roleplaying yes

You read this whole thing.yes
    • Name (As a leader in the game): Patrik Magyar (My username is Samael776)
      Country you wish to be: Hungary (Wasn't on the list)

Example: The Hungarian Workers' Party has gained an astounding amount of support over the last weeks, and now seems to attempt to challenge the present Fidesz coalition. Their leader, the ambitious Patrik Magyar, has been quoted to say that Hungary needs a change in government if they are ever to stand out in the large EU. Will his dreams ever come to fruition? That we will know in the elections ahead.

Do you agree to all the rules: Yes I do.

Your tech tree: Basically this Hungary is between the Baltic States and Poland's tech
      Infantry: Level 4 Infantry, level 3 motorized, level 2 mechanized.

Armor: level 2 armored car, level 3 light tanks, level 1 medium tanks, level 1 heavy tanks, level 3 artillery, level 1 SP artillery, level 3 anti-air, level 1 SP anti-air, level 4 anti-tank.

Air Force: level 4 fighters, level 3 tactical bombers, level 3 strategic, level 3 naval bombers.

Naval (Though Hungary's land locked, I might as well put in some tech): Level 3 destroyers, level 2 subs, level 2 cruisers.

Misc.: Rockets level 3

you agree to be kicked if breaking rules or not roleplaying: Yes.

You read this whole thing: Yes.
    • Samael776 wrote:

Name (As a leader in the game): Patrik Magyar (My username is Samael776)
      Country you wish to be: Hungary (Wasn't on the list)

Example: The Hungarian Workers' Party has gained an astounding amount of support over the last weeks, and now seems to attempt to challenge the present Fidesz coalition. Their leader, the ambitious Patrik Magyar, has been quoted to say that Hungary needs a change in government if they are ever to stand out in the large EU. Will his dreams ever come to fruition? That we will know in the elections ahead.

Do you agree to all the rules: Yes I do.

Your tech tree: Basically this Hungary is between the Baltic States and Poland's tech
      Infantry: Level 4 Infantry, level 3 motorized, level 2 mechanized.

Armor: level 2 armored car, level 3 light tanks, level 1 medium tanks, level 1 heavy tanks, level 3 artillery, level 1 SP artillery, level 3 anti-air, level 1 SP anti-air, level 4 anti-tank.

Air Force: level 4 fighters, level 3 tactical bombers, level 3 strategic, level 3 naval bombers.

Naval (Though Hungary's land locked, I might as well put in some tech): Level 3 destroyers, level 2 subs, level 2 cruisers.

Misc.: Rockets level 3

you agree to be kicked if breaking rules or not roleplaying: Yes.

You read this whole thing: Yes.
      your are accepted!

ROLEPLAYERS UNION

PLEASE SIGN UP
    • Name:(in game)Vladimir Putin (web 4)
      EX:It Was June 22 1941,German forces have been flooding through the Russian border at high speeds catching many soviets off guard,massacring many soldiers and civilians on their way to three goals.Leningrad,Stalingrad And Moscow the heart and lungs of the motherland.Soviet forces have set up defensive along the Deniep River to slow the invasion in ukraine Led by Lt.Alexander Putin with a force of 75 soldiers defending Kiev and the Deniep river When the reinforcements came months later there was barely anyone left of the 3rd defense platoon.

Do you agree to all the rules: Yes

Tech Tree:
      Couldn't get access to the info

you agree to be kicked if breaking rules or not roleplaying: Yes

You read this whole thing: Yes

The post was edited 1 time, last by web 4 ().

• web 4 wrote:

Name:(in game)Vladimir Putin (web 4)
      EX:It Was June 22 1941,German forces have been flooding through the Russian border at high speeds catching many soviets off guard,massacring many soldiers and civilians on their way to three goals.Leningrad,Stalingrad And Moscow the heart and lungs of the motherland.Soviet forces have set up defensive along the Deniep River to slow the invasion in ukraine Led by Lt.Alexander Putin with a force of 75 soldiers defending Kiev and the Deniep river When the reinforcements came months later there was barely anyone left of the 3rd defense platoon.

Do you agree to all the rules: Yes

Tech Tree:
      Couldn't get access to the info

you agree to be kicked if breaking rules or not roleplaying: Yes

You read this whole thing: Yes
      Accepted

ROLEPLAYERS UNION

PLEASE SIGN UP
    • Name : Tatu Kauppi
      After the finnish civil war, the Red side, supported by Bolshavik party, had won. Finland was converted into communism, and has strong relations with mother russia. Finnish president, Tatu Kauppi wants to unite the Scandinavia under one flag, to seize his goal, he has to create strong armies and strong political bonds with neighboring countries.

Do you agree all rules? Yes

Tech tree:

Navy: I would love to have atleast lvl 3 destroyers on navy.. lvl 1 battleships, because hello im Finland :D, lvl 2 subs, lvl 1 cruisers.
      Infantry: lvl3 infantry, lvl 3militia, lvl 1 motorized infantry.
      Armored: Lvl 2armored cars, Lvl 3light tanks, lvl 1 med. tanks, no heavy tanks. lvl 3 artillery, lvl 1 SP-artillery, level 3anti-air, SP-anti air, lvl 3 anti-tank
      Air: lvl 3 fighters, lvl 3 tacs, lvl 2strategy bombers, lvl 1 naval bombers.
      Secret: rockets lvl 3, nuclear power lvl 2(finland even currently has nuclear power, and is more advanced than some people think), lvl 1 commandos.
      Yee.. merry christmas everybody! :thumbup:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sumbern ().