Alternate Future Roleplay: WW3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Name:Francisco Vila
      after the the U.S. has left the Philippine Islands the Philippines decided to militirize itself due to the threat of china in the weest Philippine sea but the Philippines is still Democratic and has good relations with Vietnam U.S. Japan almost everyone in asia except china and NK
      country you wish: Philippines (usename Francisco Vila)

Do you agree? yes definitely

Navy:anything subs to cruisers not just battlehips cause it would be un realistic i must create it by my own
      infantry LVL 3 militia lvl 2 lvl 1 motorized
      lvl 3 arty lvl 2 armored cars the rest goes to you

and i read everything

The post was edited 3 times, last by francisishere ().

• Sumbern wrote:

Name : Tatu Kauppi
      After the finnish civil war, the Red side, supported by Bolshavik party, had won. Finland was converted into communism, and has strong relations with mother russia. Finnish president, Tatu Kauppi wants to unite the Scandinavia under one flag, to seize his goal, he has to create strong armies and strong political bonds with neighboring countries.

Do you agree all rules? Yes

Tech tree:

Navy: I would love to have atleast lvl 3 destroyers on navy.. lvl 1 battleships, because hello im Finland :D, lvl 2 subs, lvl 1 cruisers.
      Infantry: lvl3 infantry, lvl 3militia, lvl 1 motorized infantry.
      Armored: Lvl 2armored cars, Lvl 3light tanks, lvl 1 med. tanks, no heavy tanks. lvl 3 artillery, lvl 1 SP-artillery, level 3anti-air, SP-anti air, lvl 3 anti-tank
      Air: lvl 3 fighters, lvl 3 tacs, lvl 2strategy bombers, lvl 1 naval bombers.
      Secret: rockets lvl 3, nuclear power lvl 2(finland even currently has nuclear power, and is more advanced than some people think), lvl 1 commandos.

francisishere wrote:

Name:Francisco Vila
      after the the U.S. has left the Philippine Islands the Philippines decided to militirize itself due to the threat of china in the weest Philippine sea but the Philippines is still Democratic and has good relations with Vietnam U.S. Japan almost everyone in asia except china and NK
      country you wish: Philippines (usename Francisco Vila)

Do you agree? yes definitely

Navy:anything subs to cruisers not just battlehips cause it would be un realistic i must create it by my own
      infantry LVL 3 militia lvl 2 lvl 1 motorized
      lvl 3 arty lvl 2 armored cars the rest goes to you

and i read everything
      accepted to both
      [/url">therpu.wixsite.com/homepage][/url]

ROLEPLAYERS UNION

PLEASE SIGN UP
      1. Name:Shinzō Abe (Username is Zecit)
      2. Nation:Japan
      3. Summary: The Nation of Japan has grown with prosperity, they are a democratic nation of representatives. They focus mainly on trade and tech, promoting peace in the East. They cannot and will not ever declare war on conquest, the only war they shall inflict is a defensive war.
      4. Tech: Level 4-5 militia, and Motorized Infantry; Level 2 Artillery and Level 2 Armor Car; Level 3 interceptors and Naval Bombers; Level 4 Destroyers and Level 3 Carriers and Submarines; and Level 2 nuclear power for secret
      5. I have read the rules and I fully comply to them.

• Application

Name:Patton789

Country you wish to be : India

Example

Eight Edition Rio Post

{Carlos Luz elected President}
      *On a chilly November morning, a large crowd stands outside the newly constructed presidential residence in Manaus, the new capital. Many are cheering and shouting loudly, laughing and joyous. All of a sudden, heads turn, and the crowd falls silent as a man walks out onto the highest balcony, above the people.*
      “People of Manaus, I am thankful that you have come to see me today. It is a new age for our nation, one of freedom, and prosperity. We are safe, our military is strong. Our alliance with US has been re affirmed. I hope that I will be a great President. The industry is fine, but we need to cut taxes, and develop our infrastructure. We will need to continue supporting the army, and making new technologies for it.

Abroad, alliances with other nations in the Americas must be made and maintained. And clearly, we must help Argentina liberate their rightful land of Ushuaia.”

The race was close, with the Luz’s party having only a 3% lead over the others. He will serve for 4 years, and can be re-elected once.

{Cuba: A prison of freedoms.}
      In recent years Cuba has become almost dictatorial, and the people are suffering. The Cuban fleet and airforce are rather large, causing many nations in the League of Atlas to be concerned about it. Tensions have reached a high with the recent resolution voted on by members states on the LoA. The Brazilian government has reported that the military is ready for a confrontation with Cuba.
      Do you agree to all rules:yes

your tech tree[if you dont have one] more imformation in the link right above
      Infantry

Infantry - Up to Level 4

Motorized Mobilized Infantry - Up to Level 4

Mechanized Infantry - Up to Level 4

Commando's

Armor

Armored Cars - Up to Level 3

Light Tanks - Up to Level 2

Medium Tanks - Up to Level 2

Heavy Tanks - Up to Level 3

Artillery - Up to Level 3

SP Artillery - Up To Level 2

SP Anti-Air - Up To Level 2

Aerial

Interceptor - Up To Level 4
      Tactical Bomber - Up To Level 4
      Naval Bomber - Up To Level 4

Naval

Destroyer - Up To Level 4
      Cruiser - Up To Level 4
      Carrier - Up To Level 4

Misc.

Rocket - Up To Level 4
      Nuclear Rocket

you agree to be kicked if breaking rules or not roleplaying:yes

You read this whole thing.:yes
      I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me.
      A day may come when the courage of men fails,
      when we forsake our friends
      and break all bonds of fellowship,
      but it is not this day.An hour of wolves and shattered shields,
      when the age of men comes crashing down,
      but it is not this day!
      This day we fight!!By all that you hold dear on this good Earth,
      I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!
    • Name: (In game) Xi Jinping (CoW username) Nathan the Warrior

Country I wish to be: People's Republic of China

Example: The South China Sea dispute has been flaring for a few years now and things are getting really unstable. Xi Jinping is angered by the presence of the US navy in the region and as a result orders the construction of even more islands in the disputed territory. China orders the US military to stay out of the South China Sea or to potentially face retaliation. In recent days, American warships have been seen patrolling the Spratly Islands and in response, Chinese Battleships have intervened firing warning shots and ordering the American ships to turn back.

Russia has publicly agreed to cooperate with China against American aggression and has sent a group of Destroyers to the region. The world is on the brink of war! Any day now, either side may fire upon the other and begin WW3!

Do you agree to all the rules: Yes I do

My tech tree:
      Infantry lvl 6
      Motorised lvl 4
      Mechanised lvl 3
      Commandos
      Armour:
      Light Tank lvl 4
      Armoured vehicle lvl 4
      Medium Tank lvl 4
      Heavy Tank lvl 3
      Anti Tank lvl 5
      Artillery lvl 5
      SP Artillery lvl 3
      Anti Air lvl 4
      SP Anti Air lvl 3
      Naval:
      Destroyer lvl 6
      Submarine lvl 6
      Cruiser lvl 4
      Battleship lvl 4
      Aircraft Carrier lvl 6
      Air Force and miscellaneous:
      Fighters lvl 6
      Tactical Bomber lvl 6
      Naval Bomber lvl 6
      Rocket lvl 4
      Nuclear Rocket

Do I agree to be kicked if breaking the rules or am not role-playing: Yes

Did I read the whole thing: Yes
    • soon when most of the majors are in.

Nathan the Warrior wrote:

Name: (In game) Xi Jinping (CoW username) Nathan the Warrior

Country I wish to be: People's Republic of China

Example: The South China Sea dispute has been flaring for a few years now and things are getting really unstable. Xi Jinping is angered by the presence of the US navy in the region and as a result orders the construction of even more islands in the disputed territory. China orders the US military to stay out of the South China Sea or to potentially face retaliation. In recent days, American warships have been seen patrolling the Spratly Islands and in response, Chinese Battleships have intervened firing warning shots and ordering the American ships to turn back.

Russia has publicly agreed to cooperate with China against American aggression and has sent a group of Destroyers to the region. The world is on the brink of war! Any day now, either side may fire upon the other and begin WW3!

Do you agree to all the rules: Yes I do

My tech tree:
      Infantry lvl 6
      Motorised lvl 4
      Mechanised lvl 3
      Commandos
      Armour:
      Light Tank lvl 4
      Armoured vehicle lvl 4
      Medium Tank lvl 4
      Heavy Tank lvl 3
      Anti Tank lvl 5
      Artillery lvl 5
      SP Artillery lvl 3
      Anti Air lvl 4
      SP Anti Air lvl 3
      Naval:
      Destroyer lvl 6
      Submarine lvl 6
      Cruiser lvl 4
      Battleship lvl 4
      Aircraft Carrier lvl 6
      Air Force and miscellaneous:
      Fighters lvl 6
      Tactical Bomber lvl 6
      Naval Bomber lvl 6
      Rocket lvl 4
      Nuclear Rocket

Do I agree to be kicked if breaking the rules or am not role-playing: Yes

Did I read the whole thing: Yes
      accepted

ROLEPLAYERS UNION

PLEASE SIGN UP
    • John pete1 wrote:

oh now i see wot you where talking about
      also, can i talk to you on skype for a bit about an idea we can do after this is up ? (jhon.hi.people
      sure john

Zecit wrote:

1. Name:Shinzō Abe (Username is Zecit)
      2. Nation:Japan
      3. Summary: The Nation of Japan has grown with prosperity, they are a democratic nation of representatives. They focus mainly on trade and tech, promoting peace in the East. They cannot and will not ever declare war on conquest, the only war they shall inflict is a defensive war.
      4. Tech: Level 4-5 militia, and Motorized Infantry; Level 2 Artillery and Level 2 Armor Car; Level 3 interceptors and Naval Bombers; Level 4 Destroyers and Level 3 Carriers and Submarines; and Level 2 nuclear power for secret
      5. I have read the rules and I fully comply to them.

accepted

ROLEPLAYERS UNION

PLEASE SIGN UP
    • Patton789 wrote:

Application

Name:Patton789

Country you wish to be : India

Example

Eight Edition Rio Post

{Carlos Luz elected President}
      *On a chilly November morning, a large crowd stands outside the newly constructed presidential residence in Manaus, the new capital. Many are cheering and shouting loudly, laughing and joyous. All of a sudden, heads turn, and the crowd falls silent as a man walks out onto the highest balcony, above the people.*
      “People of Manaus, I am thankful that you have come to see me today. It is a new age for our nation, one of freedom, and prosperity. We are safe, our military is strong. Our alliance with US has been re affirmed. I hope that I will be a great President. The industry is fine, but we need to cut taxes, and develop our infrastructure. We will need to continue supporting the army, and making new technologies for it.

Abroad, alliances with other nations in the Americas must be made and maintained. And clearly, we must help Argentina liberate their rightful land of Ushuaia.”

The race was close, with the Luz’s party having only a 3% lead over the others. He will serve for 4 years, and can be re-elected once.

{Cuba: A prison of freedoms.}
      In recent years Cuba has become almost dictatorial, and the people are suffering. The Cuban fleet and airforce are rather large, causing many nations in the League of Atlas to be concerned about it. Tensions have reached a high with the recent resolution voted on by members states on the LoA. The Brazilian government has reported that the military is ready for a confrontation with Cuba.
      Do you agree to all rules:yes

your tech tree[if you dont have one] more imformation in the link right above
      Infantry

Infantry - Up to Level 4

Motorized Mobilized Infantry - Up to Level 4

Mechanized Infantry - Up to Level 4

Commando's

Armor

Armored Cars - Up to Level 3

Light Tanks - Up to Level 2

Medium Tanks - Up to Level 2

Heavy Tanks - Up to Level 3

Artillery - Up to Level 3

SP Artillery - Up To Level 2

SP Anti-Air - Up To Level 2

Aerial

Interceptor - Up To Level 4
      Tactical Bomber - Up To Level 4
      Naval Bomber - Up To Level 4

Naval

Destroyer - Up To Level 4
      Cruiser - Up To Level 4
      Carrier - Up To Level 4

Misc.

Rocket - Up To Level 4
      Nuclear Rocket

accepted pattern

ROLEPLAYERS UNION

PLEASE SIGN UP
    • Application

Name: Jhon Pete

Country you wish to be : Canada

Example : 2 years of RPing on s1914, 1 year (and a bit) on cow

Infantry

Canada

Infantry lvl 5

Motorized lvl 5

Mechanized lvl 2

Commandos

Armor

Armored Cars lvl 4
      Light Tanks lvl 3

Medium Tanks lvl 2

Heavy Tanks lvl 1

Airforce

Tacs lvl 6

Fighters lvl 6

Strategic Bombers lvl 5

Naval Bombers lvl 4

Navy
      Battleship lvl 3

Destroyer lvl 4

Sub lvl 5

Cruiser lvl 4

Carrier lvl 3

How many regert electing the current US president, and if not, please, tell me why you havent yet, id love to here you, hopefully smart answer.
    • Name: purplepizza117

Country you wish to be: India

Example: Must I? I know everyone else has to, but must I?

Do you agree to all rules: Yessir!

your tech tree[if you don't have one] more information in the link right above:

Infantry: Level 5 Inf., Level 6 Militia, Level 3 Motorised Infantry, Level 1 Mechanised (which I won't use anyway)

Armour: Level 4 Light Tank, Level 4 Medium Tank, Level 3 Heavy Tank (which I also won't use anyway), Level 4 Artillery, Level 2 SP-Artillery, Level 2 Anti-air, Level 1 SP-Anti-Air, Level 3 Anti-tank, Level 3 SP-Anti-tank

Air: Level 5 Fighters, Level 4 Tactical Bombers, Level 2 Strat-bombers, Level 2 Naval Bombers

Naval: Level 5 Destroyers, Level 4 Submarines, Level 3 Cruisers, Level 2 Battleships, Level 3 Aircraft Carrier

Secret: Rockets Level 4, Commandos, Nuclear Power Level 4, Atomic Bomb Level 3, Nuclear Bombers Level 3, Nuclear Rocket

(Believe me, India has a strooooong military.)

you agree to be kicked if breaking rules or not roleplaying: I do.

You read this whole thing: I have, yes.
      It's been a while
    • purplepizza117 wrote:

Name: purplepizza117

Country you wish to be: India

Example: Must I? I know everyone else has to, but must I?

Do you agree to all rules: Yessir!

your tech tree[if you don't have one] more information in the link right above:

Infantry: Level 5 Inf., Level 6 Militia, Level 3 Motorised Infantry, Level 1 Mechanised (which I won't use anyway)

Armour: Level 4 Light Tank, Level 4 Medium Tank, Level 3 Heavy Tank (which I also won't use anyway), Level 4 Artillery, Level 2 SP-Artillery, Level 2 Anti-air, Level 1 SP-Anti-Air, Level 3 Anti-tank, Level 3 SP-Anti-tank

Air: Level 5 Fighters, Level 4 Tactical Bombers, Level 2 Strat-bombers, Level 2 Naval Bombers

Naval: Level 5 Destroyers, Level 4 Submarines, Level 3 Cruisers, Level 2 Battleships, Level 3 Aircraft Carrier

Secret: Rockets Level 4, Commandos, Nuclear Power Level 4, Atomic Bomb Level 3, Nuclear Bombers Level 3, Nuclear Rocket

(Believe me, India has a strooooong military.)

you agree to be kicked if breaking rules or not roleplaying: I do.

You read this whole thing: I have, yes.
      India is already taken but you can be North or South korea. And no you don't.

ROLEPLAYERS UNION

PLEASE SIGN UP
    • John pete1 wrote:

Application

Name: Jhon Pete

Country you wish to be : Canada

Example : 2 years of RPing on s1914, 1 year (and a bit) on cow

Infantry

Canada

Infantry lvl 5

Motorized lvl 5

Mechanized lvl 2

Commandos

Armor

Armored Cars lvl 4
      Light Tanks lvl 3

Medium Tanks lvl 2

Heavy Tanks lvl 1

Airforce

Tacs lvl 6

Fighters lvl 6

Strategic Bombers lvl 5

Naval Bombers lvl 4

Navy
      Battleship lvl 3

Destroyer lvl 4

Sub lvl 5

Cruiser lvl 4

Carrier lvl 3

Accepted

ROLEPLAYERS UNION

PLEASE SIGN UP
    • Application

Name: Mkmach7

Ex. (doing a short one because I'm tight on time right now)

The nation of Brazil right now is a developing country, having a dark past of poverty and a small place in world politics, but this is starting to change. The government of Brazil has gone through huge overhaul, eradicating much corruption. Huge welfare plans have been started and military spending is rising, but so is the average income of the poor people in the country.

I agree to all the rules and being able to be kicked

I read it all

Can I get back to you with the tech tree in a little bit, just wanted to secure the country I wanted
    • Mkmach7 wrote:

Application

Name: Mkmach7

Ex. (doing a short one because I'm tight on time right now)

The nation of Brazil right now is a developing country, having a dark past of poverty and a small place in world politics, but this is starting to change. The government of Brazil has gone through huge overhaul, eradicating much corruption. Huge welfare plans have been started and military spending is rising, but so is the average income of the poor people in the country.

I agree to all the rules and being able to be kicked

I read it all

Can I get back to you with the tech tree in a little bit, just wanted to secure the country I wanted
      Accepted

ROLEPLAYERS UNION

PLEASE SIGN UP
    • heres my tech tree

infantry lv4
      motorized infantry 1v3
      mechanized infantry lv2
      militia lv 5
      light tank lv3
      medium tank lv2
      tank destroyer lv 1