YEEEAH, UPDATE!

    • YEEEAH, UPDATE!

      Generals think sharp, Generals think simple, but tactical and clever. Generals are smart thinkers, so why not help them out with some brand new game option icons, which show our Generals instantly what kind of adventure they are about to begin. Better and quicker access to the round you are looking for. Furthermore we fixed a lot of bugs and made some improvements to the game. We are still not finished and more will be coming up soon.

      Here is the full list of changes and improvements:

      • Fabulous looking game icons decorate our running games from now on.
      • A misplaced button during the coalition creation found its right spot again same goes for the message icon in the diplomacy list.
      • You can now see even better how you performed, with a more accurate K/D ratio.
      • Damaged buildings give you now the correct information how to handle the situation.
      • New messages inside the diplomacy panel are getting highlighted.
      • You can now see the correct amounts of blueprints another player has, not only your own.
      • Anonymous games had sneaky spies, that gave away the information who participated in those games. We got rid of them. ;)
      • The alliance window was hiding, if you opened it from a player’s profile.
      • You are able to drag and drop entries in the build queue to change their order.
      • When queuing a new building, while a building was already in queue, your workers would put a third one in queue. They noticed they don’t get paid for that and won’t do it anymore.
      • Some players were able to get millions of resources, not going to happen anymore. Nice try guys!
      • Some Airplanes turned into trucks and got stuck even though there was an airbase close by.
      • Units now have 'Condition' displayed in the menu instead of 'Morale'.
      • We added tooltips for terrain types and victory points in the province menu.
      • Airplanes flew back to refuel even though their tank was full. Silly pilots.
      • We introduce a new word filter for the chat and newspaper. Happy chatting!
      • More Social Media Icons got added to the website. Reddit & Twitter, feel free to check them out.

      To improve the game even more in the future we added a new frontline pioneer notification system. If you are new to the frontline pioneers, you will have a new site on the webpage, that explains the whole process to you. If you are not a frontline pioneer yet, but want to be, you will need a bit of patience since the slots are limited.


      We hope you like the changes. Tell us your feedback in the forum.
      Have fun playing!


      Your Call of War Team


      Sarah / Sasri
      Ex-Community Manager
    • Who ever wrote this had one of three things happen:

      1. Won a game as Yugoslavia
      2. Just got married
      3. Was in the best mood known to man.

      The way this is written made me smile, love the little smiley face
      "If the tanks succeed, then victory follows."- H.Guderian

      "Hit first ! Hit hard ! Keep on hitting ! ! (The 3 H's)" Admiral Jackie Fisher

      "The 3 Requisites for Success – Ruthless, Relentless, Remorseless(The 3 R's)" Admiral Fisher

      Crates: a Term used to define any unwanted and unneeded feature in CoW

      Game Username: LordStark01
    • Bionoman wrote:

      That's great and all ... But, heres a question, why does espionage only show 1 intercepted message!? As opposed to a full detailed report like in previous games in supremacy1914!?!?!? back in the day?

      I hardly see a point in espionage, its a waste of $15,000 ...
      Spies are not of great use as a whole.. just try get some messages and intel really...



      If Socialists understood Economics, they wouldn't be socialists
      -Friedrich von Haye


    • oceanhawk wrote:

      Bionoman wrote:

      That's great and all ... But, heres a question, why does espionage only show 1 intercepted message!? As opposed to a full detailed report like in previous games in supremacy1914!?!?!? back in the day?

      I hardly see a point in espionage, its a waste of $15,000 ...
      Spies are not of great use as a whole.. just try get some messages and intel really...
      ..

      Sir the spies were very useful in the old layout in supremacy1914, it gave espionage a meaning when spying on players and the messages sent between each other. The old layout gave full information ... and the most important feature which seemingly appears to have been removed, is missing. ( Being able to actually see the full report of all messages sent on that very day between players ).

      This old layout report was vital - at least to me, to know if my neighbor is sending information on my country to my enemy and think that its removal is counter intuitive.
    • Bionoman wrote:

      oceanhawk wrote:

      Bionoman wrote:

      That's great and all ... But, heres a question, why does espionage only show 1 intercepted message!? As opposed to a full detailed report like in previous games in supremacy1914!?!?!? back in the day?

      I hardly see a point in espionage, its a waste of $15,000 ...
      Spies are not of great use as a whole.. just try get some messages and intel really...
      ..
      Sir the spies were very useful in the old layout in supremacy1914, it gave espionage a meaning when spying on players and the messages sent between each other. The old layout gave full information ... and the most important feature which seemingly appears to have been removed, is missing. ( Being able to actually see the full report of all messages sent on that very day between players ).

      This old layout report was vital - at least to me, to know if my neighbor is sending information on my country to my enemy and think that its removal is counter intuitive.
      Never played S1914 Im afriad, so cant comment at this time :P



      If Socialists understood Economics, they wouldn't be socialists
      -Friedrich von Haye


    • TankBuster wrote:

      Who ever wrote this had one of three things happen:

      1. Won a game as Yugoslavia
      2. Just got married
      3. Was in the best mood known to man.

      The way this is written made me smile, love the little smiley face
      Hahaha, maybe, but I think the developers are just trying to be a little friendlier... Maybe. But it certainly adds a touch of friendliness.
      follow me on instagram @coopswithdahoops

      add me on snapchat @coopswitdahoops

      follow me on twitter @realCooperDavis

      yeahhhhhh
    • purplepizza117 wrote:

      TankBuster wrote:

      Who ever wrote this had one of three things happen:

      1. Won a game as Yugoslavia
      2. Just got married
      3. Was in the best mood known to man.

      The way this is written made me smile, love the little smiley face
      Hahaha, maybe, but I think the developers are just trying to be a little friendlier... Maybe. But it certainly adds a touch of friendliness.
      :P
      [/url">therpu.wixsite.com/homepage][/url]

      ROLEPLAYERS UNION

      PLEASE SIGN UP