Possible German Airborne line

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Possible German Airborne line

So, I know some of you know me as the boring ole air borne unit guy. Well, I have been doing a little research on German airborne units and I think this would be interesting to have in CoW. First off, we have armored units, some of which I only know a few of. Secondly, all airborne units would be more useful in Plains, and forests. Then, they would be weakest in Cities and mountains. The tanks would be useless during the airdrop UNLESS they were dropped in the plains area, anywhere else and you have a 50% chance to lose the tank unit. The motorized airborne would be the same except in cities and mountains you have a 75% chance to lose the unit. Now, the regular infantry have a smaller chance to die, but have a larger chance to lose HP, the airborne units would have greatest effect in Plains, and Forest biomes.
      Armor:
      Level 1: Wiesel AWC
      Level 2: Any ideas?
      Level 3: Any ideas?
      Level 4: Any ideas?

Motorized Airborne:
      Level 1: Take two hours to move, attack and defense are at 35% of the total on any terrain.
      Level 2: Take one hour to move, attack and defense are at 40% of the total on any terrain.
      Level 3: Take 45 minutes to move, attack and defense are at 45% of the total on any terrain.
      Level 4: Take 30 minutes to move, attack and defense are at 50% of the total on any terrain.

Airborne Infantry:
      Level 1: Take 3 hours to move, attack and defense are 35% of the total on any terrain.
      Level 2: Take 2 hours to move, attack and defense are 40% of the total on any terrain.
      Level 3: Take 1 hour to move, attack and defense are 45% of the total on any terrain.
      Level 4: Take 45 minutes to move, attack and defense are 50% of the total on any terrain.
      "ANU! CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE!"