Inactive Players returning to game?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Inactive Players returning to game?

Real life getting in the way...
      I just received word that I am going to sea for ~12 days. <X

The game I am currently in has a 2 day inactive player rule. I assume that means after 2 days I will be shown as an inactive player. I doubt that I will be able to get access to the internet that frequently, if at all, while at sea.

When I return from beyond the internet, will I still be able to play this game? This presumes that I am not booted by an overzealous admin type. It also presumes that 12 days of missed tech research does not leave me in the dark ages while my neighbors are busy developing space based death rays...

Anyone have experience with this?

Sometimes, the high paying RL jobs just are not convenient to having a life. :wallbash
    • yes, that may happen

1. Find out who is game admin in your game. There has to be a message in the newspaper about that.

2. write an ingame message to him and ask him not to delete you. Explain the situation

in most cases players behave fair, but in the worst case players are ofcourse able to use that information to loot you. But never the less its an option and imho the best.
    • Game is ~ 45 countries on a map that is probably aimed at WWI. North America, North Africa and East to the Urals.

End of the first day, we had ~15 players. At the end of the 4th day, we have 4 players.

I suspect that by the end of my trip to sea, the game will be retired.
    • probably not retired...as there are always a few diehards like me who will actively go out and recruit more players for the first couple weeks.

Your best bet is to ask the guy/gal admin to kick all inactives BEFORE you go inactive. That will leave the situation less likely to be problematic by the time you return.

And, if you return and find your nation in ruins...don't sweat it, start another match....hopefully, you won't have wasted a bunch of Gold on a match that you might not return to.
      It seemed like such a waste to destroy an entire battle station just to eliminate one man. But Charlie knew that it was the only way to ensure the absolute and total destruction of Quasi-duck, once and for all.

The saying, "beating them into submission until payday", is just golden...pun intended.

R.I.P. Snickers <3