Inadequate resource production 100 Player maps

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Inadequate resource production 100 Player maps

Hi there, why is my capital Tripoli producing 12,000 supplies - Fully upgraded lvl5 Industry and lvl3 infrastructure
      while other cities that have more population AND are fully upgraded with 3 million populations 100% morale cities only produce 2,600 ?

I captured a total of 500 provinces and barely make enough resources to defend the massive region against all players!?

I dont understand, i keep investing resources into economy but in return dont receive much.

the resource production for this massive region is barely enough

I captured this large mass of land, including spain and Italy, and yet, most cities with fully upgraded and repaired industry only produce around 3000 resources. I'm a tad bit confused.

Why is this?

The post was edited 5 times, last by Bionoman ().

• Paramunac wrote:

12000 for core province with double production, 100% morale, full IC and infrastructure is pretty standard ammount of production. For the province that producese 2600... it is probably non core
      Dont you think these noncore provinces produce a bit too little ? The resource production is barely enough to do anything ... as in, i cant get all the factories to produce much as everything is expensive, including repairing damaged provinces and even upgrading.

3000 steel to build a new infrastructure upgrade in itself is tad bit expensive ... so expensive that you cant even upgrade the whole continent.

Its a conundrum because, on one side, the game forces you to expand to get more recources, and on the other, once you're too big, everyone wants to attack you and you cant defend yourself properly unless, you use gold.

I am not a gold user, i was one. But this low production of resources really does not allow you sustain much at all. :/
    • Non core provinces produce at 25% production rate compared to core provinces. That is because otherwise people who conquer a lot at the beginning would be unstoppable very soon. However, I don't think non core production is low, you just have to keep morale high, preferably by conquering enemy capitals often (the best way is farming AI) or by other means.
    • you posted a screenshot

unfortunately you have chosen the political coloring. Please post one screenshot with the morale coloring to get a look on the morale circumstances of your 500 provinces.

production of a province with a morale bonus of 50% is half its normal production
    • Paramunac wrote:

Non core provinces produce at 25% production rate compared to core provinces. That is because otherwise people who conquer a lot at the beginning would be unstoppable very soon. However, I don't think non core production is low, you just have to keep morale high, preferably by conquering enemy capitals often (the best way is farming AI) or by other means.
      You might need to explain the concept of "farming" the AI to him...it's a tactic that works pretty nicely in Africa, but hard to grasp.

As for the production rates being so low, build less troops ... slow down construction enough to build up resources faster. Remember that you don't want to conquer a ton of land unless it's already fairly developed.

Also, remember that those same problems that you may have with non-core provinces are the same provinces that your competitors are having. So, all being equal, you should be able to do alright.
      It seemed like such a waste to destroy an entire battle station just to eliminate one man. But Charlie knew that it was the only way to ensure the absolute and total destruction of Quasi-duck, once and for all.

The saying, "beating them into submission until payday", is just golden...pun intended.

R.I.P. Snickers <3