The New Millennium RP (Remastered!)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• oceanhawk wrote:

@vex03

I was kinda elected leader lol, cant turn it down :P

Id love to play :) thks, when it gonna be starting? (estimate?)
      @oceanhawk Wonderful! Glad to hear friend. I would like for it to start either end of September/Beginning of October. Depending on how fast we get people :)

And oh boy... @Lord Asher is there any way Oceanhawk can get U.K.? As I offered him it first? Thank you.
      Make America Great Again.

#Trump2016

The post was edited 1 time, last by vex03 ().

• Player Name:Arstotzka1

Leader Name (as of June 1st,2000):Jacques Chirac

Country you wish to play as:France

Example of ability to RP (1-2 paragraphs):

Our hero Charles de Gaulle makes a speech in the Hôtel de Ville after German surrender

Our hero and saviour Charles de Gaulle,leader of the Free French,has just made a rousing speech in the Hotel de Ville,which is famous for the proclamation of the French Third Republic and had played a key role in the Franco-Prussian war.His speech will be enclosed here so that the ones who were unlucky to miss it can read it here:

"Why do you wish us to hide the emotion which seizes us all,men and women,who are here,at home,in Paris that stood up to liberate itself and that succeed in doing this with its own hands?

No! We will not hide this deep and sacred emotion. These are minutes which go beyond each of our poor lives. Paris! Paris outraged! Paris broken! Paris martyred! But Paris liberated! Liberated by itself, liberated by its people with the help of the French armies, with the support and the help of all France, of the France that fights, of the only France, of the real France, of the eternal France!

Well! Since the enemy which held Paris has capitulated into our hands, France returns to Paris, to her home. She returns bloody, but quite resolute. She returns there enlightened by the immense lesson, but more certain than ever of her duties and of her rights.

I speak of her duties first, and I will sum them all up by saying that for now, it is a matter of the duties of war. The enemy is staggering, but he is not beaten yet. He remains on our soil.

It will not even be enough that we have, with the help of our dear and admirable Allies, chased him from our home for us to consider ourselves satisfied after what has happened. We want to enter his territory as is fitting, as victors.

This is why the French vanguard has entered Paris with guns blazing. This is why the great French army from Italy has landed in the south and is advancing rapidly up the Rhône valley. This is why our brave and dear Forces of the interior will arm themselves with modern weapons. It is for this revenge, this vengeance and justice, that we will keep fighting until the final day, until the day of total and complete victory.

This duty of war, all the men who are here and all those who hear us in France know that it demands national unity. We, who have lived the greatest hours of our History, we have nothing else to wish than to show ourselves, up to the end, worthy of France. Long live France!"

When he finished his speech,the crowd cheered and celebrated for the rest of the day.Not all of them were happy though.One woman,who had worked for the Germans as a laundry,got what she deserved when a group of men pulled her out of her house,shaved her head and had a swastika branded on her forehead.She was paraded around town and most of the citizens of the town jeered and some had even thrown vegetables at her.This is only one of thousands who have collaborated with the Germans during their occupation of our country.

I agree to comply with the current rules and future rules:Yes

I will make decisions true to the country I have selected:Yes

I agree stay active through all the events of the game:Yes

I agree to stay in character at all times:Yes

I understand all current (and future) information of this forum post:Yes

Question:By making decisions true to the country I have selected,do you mean that I have to follow whatever France has done since the year 2000 (anything important) to the present,or I can make my own decisions but not make wars with anyone that France didn't in 2000.
      If someone asks why we have a good life in Arstotzka:

GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Arstotzka1 ().

• Arstotzka1 wrote:

Player Name:Arstotzka1

Leader Name (as of June 1st,2000):Jacques Chirac

Country you wish to play as:France

Example of ability to RP (1-2 paragraphs):

Our hero Charles de Gaulle makes a speech in the Hôtel de Ville after German surrender

Our hero and saviour Charles de Gaulle,leader of the Free French,has just made a rousing speech in the Hotel de Ville,which is famous for the proclamation of the French Third Republic and had played a key role in the Franco-Prussian war.His speech will be enclosed here so that the ones who were unlucky to miss it can read it here:

Why do you wish us to hide the emotion which seizes us all,men and women,who are here,at home,in Paris that stood up to liberate itself and that succeed in doing this with its own hands?

No! We will not hide this deep and sacred emotion. These are minutes which go beyond each of our poor lives. Paris! Paris outraged! Paris broken! Paris martyred! But Paris liberated! Liberated by itself, liberated by its people with the help of the French armies, with the support and the help of all France, of the France that fights, of the only France, of the real France, of the eternal France!

Well! Since the enemy which held Paris has capitulated into our hands, France returns to Paris, to her home. She returns bloody, but quite resolute. She returns there enlightened by the immense lesson, but more certain than ever of her duties and of her rights.

I speak of her duties first, and I will sum them all up by saying that for now, it is a matter of the duties of war. The enemy is staggering, but he is not beaten yet. He remains on our soil.

It will not even be enough that we have, with the help of our dear and admirable Allies, chased him from our home for us to consider ourselves satisfied after what has happened. We want to enter his territory as is fitting, as victors.

This is why the French vanguard has entered Paris with guns blazing. This is why the great French army from Italy has landed in the south and is advancing rapidly up the Rhône valley. This is why our brave and dear Forces of the interior will arm themselves with modern weapons. It is for this revenge, this vengeance and justice, that we will keep fighting until the final day, until the day of total and complete victory.

This duty of war, all the men who are here and all those who hear us in France know that it demands national unity. We, who have lived the greatest hours of our History, we have nothing else to wish than to show ourselves, up to the end, worthy of France. Long live France!

I agree to comply with the current rules and future rules:Yes

I will make decisions true to the country I have selected:Yes

I agree stay active through all the events of the game:Yes

I agree to stay in character at all times:Yes

I understand all current (and future) information of this forum post:Yes

Question:By making decisions true to the country I have selected,do you mean that I have to follow whatever France has done since the year 2000 (anything important) to the present,or I can make my own decisions but not make wars with anyone that France didn't in 2000.
      1. You are accepted.
      2. To answer your question, basically history can be altered, but I would like it to stay relatively close to mimic the 2000's. Obviously if conflicts arise between you and another country you can do what's needed to resolve them and such.

Thanks for applying ! :)

#Trump2016
    • *Player Name: DoctorHenry

Skype Name: henry.irrisorie

*Leader Name (as of June 1st, 2000): Atal Bihari Vajpayee

*Country you wish to play as: India

*Example of ability to RP (1-2 paragraphs):

Post from a S1914 RP:

Dutch Conservative Party promises more Imperial action
      ----------------------------------------------------------
      The results of the General election last year revealed the popularity of the Dutch Conservative Party, which was formed due to the vastly damaging effects of the global economic crash on the Netherlands. The previous Dutch Government led by the Liberal party promised a stronger and more advanced Military, aswell as the reduction of poverty across Dutch colonies. However the economic crash destroyed any hope of a stronger Dutch Military, and as the Netherlands relied on their colonies resources continuously to survive, the people living under Dutch colonial rule began to starve, and devastating famines ravaged the lands. It seemed the Dutch Empire was doomed, revolution was in the air in the Dutch East Indies and in Dutch Suriname. Anti-Dutch protests began all over Dutch colonies, and violent protest groups began to outnumber the small amount of law enforcement officers in the Dutch colonies. The fact that crops grown by people in the Dutch East Indies was being shipped to the Netherlands whilst they starved angered people greatly. However the election of the Dutch Conservative Party revolutionized the popularity of the Dutch Empire, and as supplies and money began to flow into the Empire once again, the Anti-Dutch sentiment began to settle down. The Netherlands Prime Minister Charles Ruijs de Beerenbrouck, who is head of the Dutch Conservative Party, announced with great pleasure that he would be focusing on the construction of a strong Dutch Military aswell as the expansion of the Dutch Empire. He claimed that the growth of the Dutch Empire was the only way to assure the stability of the Dutch Empire, however the colonies of The Netherlands' European neighbours would not be interfered with.
      The invasion threat and plans of mass fortification
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      As war in the Pacific and Asia spreads almost daily, the threat of invasion in Dutch East Indies is very real. People fear the consequences of war greatly, and wish for only peaceful and safe lives. As unemployment in the Dutch East Indies increases annually, the Dutch Government has come up with a new fortification scheme to increase security and decrease unemployment. 150,000 people will be employed to construct fortifications all across the Dutch East Indies. Bunkers will constructed on roads, beaches and on the borders of villages and towns. Construction supplies will be shipped from the Netherlands, however a large portion of the materials used are created in the Dutch East Indies. The project is estimated to cost ƒ 100,000,000 and will begin within two years, and will take a further three to four years to complete. Governor-General Ernest van Brookentein has ordered Military Conscription to begin immediately as recruitment quotas in Dutch colonies fail to be met for a fifth year in a row. The Royal Netherlands Army aims to recruit another 250,000 Soldiers from the Dutch East Indies and reserve them for defence against invasion. The brand new soldiers will be trained in a Guerrilla warfare style of defence strategy in accordance with the new defence plans rather than the conventional Dutch training style. There is a lack of unity between the Dutch and the people living in Dutch colonies, Military service will hopefully prevent social separation from increasing.

The Kingdom of the Netherlands recognizes The Russian Empire
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      The Netherlands was always a supporter of the White Movement in Russia, and when the Bolshevik forces were announced victorious in Russia it was extremely shocking and disappointing. The Dutch Government always hoped that the Russian Empire would gain the upper hand against the Communists at some point, however their hopes were dismantled once the Russian Empire collapsed. However all is not lost, the Russian Empire has been reborn in the far-east of Russia with some of the original leadership of previous Russian Empire. The Kingdom of the Netherlands officially recognizes the Russian Empire, and supports their claims as the true leaders of Russia. The government of The Netherlands believes that Communism has failed in the USSR, hence their announcement.

War in Liberia
      A Communist revolt broke out in Liberia earlier this year, and as refugees flee the war and violence in their homeland and head to neighboring nations the situation seems to have deteriorated. The leaders of French Continental Africa accused the Communists of being the source of the refugees, the Communists were even labeled as "scums". However this is really just anti-Communist propaganda being spread by the French and their Continental Puppet Government. Whilst the Dutch people do not like the ideas of Communism and don't support it, the Dutch people do believe every man is entitled a right to freely choose his Political beliefs. Foreign intervention in civil wars should never occur unless mass killings or any type of severe war crimes are committed, and there are none in this case. The murders the Communists are apparently committing are just accidental deaths blown out of proportion for the purpose of Political gain. The French do not care about the people of Liberia, they only care about destroying a political system that is doing no harm to them or their people. The Government of the Netherlands will force a trade embargo and sanctions on French Continental Africa is there is Military intervention in Liberia.

*I agree to comply with all current and future rules: (Yes)

*I will make decisions true to the country I have selected (Yes)

*I agree to stay active through all events in the game: (Yes)

*I agree to stay in character at all times: (Yes)

*I understand all current (and future) information of this forum post: (Yes)
    • Not A Communist wrote:

*Player Name: DoctorHenry

Skype Name: henry.irrisorie

*Leader Name (as of June 1st, 2000): Atal Bihari Vajpayee

*Country you wish to play as: India

Post from a S1914 RP:

Dutch Conservative Party promises more Imperial action
      ----------------------------------------------------------
      The results of the General election last year revealed the popularity of the Dutch Conservative Party, which was formed due to the vastly damaging effects of the global economic crash on the Netherlands. The previous Dutch Government led by the Liberal party promised a stronger and more advanced Military, aswell as the reduction of poverty across Dutch colonies. However the economic crash destroyed any hope of a stronger Dutch Military, and as the Netherlands relied on their colonies resources continuously to survive, the people living under Dutch colonial rule began to starve, and devastating famines ravaged the lands. It seemed the Dutch Empire was doomed, revolution was in the air in the Dutch East Indies and in Dutch Suriname. Anti-Dutch protests began all over Dutch colonies, and violent protest groups began to outnumber the small amount of law enforcement officers in the Dutch colonies. The fact that crops grown by people in the Dutch East Indies was being shipped to the Netherlands whilst they starved angered people greatly. However the election of the Dutch Conservative Party revolutionized the popularity of the Dutch Empire, and as supplies and money began to flow into the Empire once again, the Anti-Dutch sentiment began to settle down. The Netherlands Prime Minister Charles Ruijs de Beerenbrouck, who is head of the Dutch Conservative Party, announced with great pleasure that he would be focusing on the construction of a strong Dutch Military aswell as the expansion of the Dutch Empire. He claimed that the growth of the Dutch Empire was the only way to assure the stability of the Dutch Empire, however the colonies of The Netherlands' European neighbours would not be interfered with.
      The invasion threat and plans of mass fortification
      As war in the Pacific and Asia spreads almost daily, the threat of invasion in Dutch East Indies is very real. People fear the consequences of war greatly, and wish for only peaceful and safe lives. As unemployment in the Dutch East Indies increases annually, the Dutch Government has come up with a new fortification scheme to increase security and decrease unemployment. 150,000 people will be employed to construct fortifications all across the Dutch East Indies. Bunkers will constructed on roads, beaches and on the borders of villages and towns. Construction supplies will be shipped from the Netherlands, however a large portion of the materials used are created in the Dutch East Indies. The project is estimated to cost ƒ 100,000,000 and will begin within two years, and will take a further three to four years to complete. Governor-General Ernest van Brookentein has ordered Military Conscription to begin immediately as recruitment quotas in Dutch colonies fail to be met for a fifth year in a row. The Royal Netherlands Army aims to recruit another 250,000 Soldiers from the Dutch East Indies and reserve them for defence against invasion. The brand new soldiers will be trained in a Guerrilla warfare style of defence strategy in accordance with the new defence plans rather than the conventional Dutch training style. There is a lack of unity between the Dutch and the people living in Dutch colonies, Military service will hopefully prevent social separation from increasing.

The Kingdom of the Netherlands recognizes The Russian Empire
      The Netherlands was always a supporter of the White Movement in Russia, and when the Bolshevik forces were announced victorious in Russia it was extremely shocking and disappointing. The Dutch Government always hoped that the Russian Empire would gain the upper hand against the Communists at some point, however their hopes were dismantled once the Russian Empire collapsed. However all is not lost, the Russian Empire has been reborn in the far-east of Russia with some of the original leadership of previous Russian Empire. The Kingdom of the Netherlands officially recognizes the Russian Empire, and supports their claims as the true leaders of Russia. The government of The Netherlands believes that Communism has failed in the USSR, hence their announcement.

War in Liberia
      A Communist revolt broke out in Liberia earlier this year, and as refugees flee the war and violence in their homeland and head to neighboring nations the situation seems to have deteriorated. The leaders of French Continental Africa accused the Communists of being the source of the refugees, the Communists were even labeled as "scums". However this is really just anti-Communist propaganda being spread by the French and their Continental Puppet Government. Whilst the Dutch people do not like the ideas of Communism and don't support it, the Dutch people do believe every man is entitled a right to freely choose his Political beliefs. Foreign intervention in civil wars should never occur unless mass killings or any type of severe war crimes are committed, and there are none in this case. The murders the Communists are apparently committing are just accidental deaths blown out of proportion for the purpose of Political gain. The French do not care about the people of Liberia, they only care about destroying a political system that is doing no harm to them or their people. The Government of the Netherlands will force a trade embargo and sanctions on French Continental Africa is there is Military intervention in Liberia.

Accepted, excited to have you friend :)

#Trump2016
    • *Player Name:The Witch-King of Angmar(Sauron The Evil ingame

Skype Name:Don't have one sorry...

*Leader Name (as of June 1st, 2000):José María Aznar

*Country you wish to play as:Spain

Eurozone finance ministers have moved to break a deadlock between Greece’s warring creditors by sending bailout negotiators back to Athens to agree a new set of economic reforms and other news previous Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras has retired from office and Alexanderous has won the vote of citizens with the goal to stop Greece's debt crisis.

Despite continued disagreement over how long the list of reforms must be, Jeroen Dijsselbloem, the Dutch finance minister who chaired the eurogroup meeting of his 16 counterparts, insisted there was “enough common ground” between the EU and the IMF to restart the negotiations. He said mission chiefs from the bailout monitors could arrive as early as Tuesday.

“More work will have to be done in Athens,” The new Prime Minister Alexanderous said after the Monday evening eurogroup meeting in government “It’s not going to be easy, we’re very much aware of that.”

Officials acknowledged that the IMF and the EU had not reached an agreement on how thorough the reforms must be, essentially putting off a final fight over the future of Greece’s third, €86bn rescue for at least another month.

The IMF has hinted it is willing to walk away from the bailout if it deems the reforms inadequate, a move that would plunge Greece back into economic uncertainty. Without the IMF, a Greek-led group of creditor countries have said they would be unable to secure parliamentary approval for their participation in the EU’s rescue, potentially scuppering the deal.

Question: None.
    • Application:

Required *

*Player Name:Bacon230

Skype Name: (only needs to be entered if you want to join the skype group chat):Bacon230 or baconator230,not sure

*Leader Name (as of June 1st, 2000):Giuliano Amato en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giuliano_Amato

*Country you wish to play as:Italy

*Example of ability to RP (1-2 paragraphs):(From the first millennium rp)

9,March,1996.
      The Liberal Leader John Howard steps onto the stage."Hello.The next few days shall be very important in the history of the marvelous nation that is Australia.With almost every source predicting we'll win the election,i'd like to make a Thank You speech.We,as the nation of Australia have the ability to do extraordinary things.We have proven this many times in history,and we shall continue to do so.A few of many examples being how we succeded from the British without having 25 000 deaths like some others had to do,and the fact that we,along with our allies succesfully eliminated the threat of a Japanese invasion of the mainland in WWII.If I were to name all examples of how great this nation is we could be here till next election."

"Together as a nation you have selected me as your leader,and for this I am gratefull.You have chosen my ideas,my personality,my face.You also beleive that terrorism is slowly increasing in central Asia,which must be closely monitored to protect the modern world.You believe that close relations with our allies acroos the pacific and in Europe is necessary to become a true great power.You beleive that this island,along with our many others,need a strong navy to defend this great nation.You believe in me.And for this I cannot express how grateful I am."

"Thank you."

*I agree to comply with all current and future rules: Yes

*I will make decisions true to the country I have selected Yes

*I agree to stay active through all events in the game: Yes

*I agree to stay in character at all times: Yes

*I understand all current (and future) information of this forum post: Yes

Question: Not Yet
    • *Player Name:Patton789

Skype Name: (only needs to be entered if you want to join the skype group chat)
      caesar7892, also i think you have me on skype already
      *Leader Name (as of June 1st, 2000):

*Country you wish to play as:
      Phillipines
      *Example of ability to RP (1-2 paragraphs)
      :{Carlos Luz elected President}
      *On a chilly November morning, a large crowd stands outside the newly constructed presidential residence in Manaus, the new capital. Many are cheering and shouting loudly, laughing and joyous. All of a sudden, heads turn, and the crowd falls silent as a man walks out onto the highest balcony, above the people.*
      “People of Manaus, I am thankful that you have come to see me today. It is a new age for our nation, one of freedom, and prosperity. We are safe, our military is strong. Our alliance with US has been re affirmed. I hope that I will be a great President. The industry is fine, but we need to cut taxes, and develop our infrastructure. We will need to continue supporting the army, and making new technologies for it.

Abroad, alliances with other nations in the Americas must be made and maintained. And clearly, we must help Argentina liberate their rightful land of Ushuaia.”

The race was close, with the Luz’s party having only a 3% lead over the others. He will serve for 4 years, and can be re-elected once.

{Cuba: A prison of freedoms.}
      In recent years Cuba has become almost dictatorial, and the people are suffering. The Cuban fleet and airforce are rather large, causing many nations in the League of Atlas to be concerned about it. Tensions have reached a high with the recent resolution voted on by members states on the LoA. The Brazilian government has reported that the military is ready for a confrontation with Cuba.
      *I agree to comply with all current and future rules: (Yes/

*I will make decisions true to the country I have selected (Yes/

*I agree to stay active through all events in the game: (Yes/

*I agree to stay in character at all times: (Yes/

*I understand all current (and future) information of this forum post: (Yes/

Question: No!)
      I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me.
      A day may come when the courage of men fails,
      when we forsake our friends
      and break all bonds of fellowship,
      but it is not this day.An hour of wolves and shattered shields,
      when the age of men comes crashing down,
      but it is not this day!
      This day we fight!!By all that you hold dear on this good Earth,
      I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!
    • I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me.
      A day may come when the courage of men fails,
      when we forsake our friends
      and break all bonds of fellowship,
      but it is not this day.An hour of wolves and shattered shields,
      when the age of men comes crashing down,
      but it is not this day!
      This day we fight!!By all that you hold dear on this good Earth,
      I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!
    • The Witch-King of Angmar wrote:

*Player Name:The Witch-King of Angmar(Sauron The Evil ingame

Skype Name:Don't have one sorry...

*Leader Name (as of June 1st, 2000):José María Aznar

*Country you wish to play as:Spain

Eurozone finance ministers have moved to break a deadlock between Greece’s warring creditors by sending bailout negotiators back to Athens to agree a new set of economic reforms and other news previous Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras has retired from office and Alexanderous has won the vote of citizens with the goal to stop Greece's debt crisis.

Despite continued disagreement over how long the list of reforms must be, Jeroen Dijsselbloem, the Dutch finance minister who chaired the eurogroup meeting of his 16 counterparts, insisted there was “enough common ground” between the EU and the IMF to restart the negotiations. He said mission chiefs from the bailout monitors could arrive as early as Tuesday.

“More work will have to be done in Athens,” The new Prime Minister Alexanderous said after the Monday evening eurogroup meeting in government “It’s not going to be easy, we’re very much aware of that.”

Officials acknowledged that the IMF and the EU had not reached an agreement on how thorough the reforms must be, essentially putting off a final fight over the future of Greece’s third, €86bn rescue for at least another month.

The IMF has hinted it is willing to walk away from the bailout if it deems the reforms inadequate, a move that would plunge Greece back into economic uncertainty. Without the IMF, a Greek-led group of creditor countries have said they would be unable to secure parliamentary approval for their participation in the EU’s rescue, potentially scuppering the deal.

Question: None.
      Accepted friend :) welcome!

#Trump2016
    • Bacon230 wrote:

Application:

Required *

*Player Name:Bacon230

Skype Name: (only needs to be entered if you want to join the skype group chat):Bacon230 or baconator230,not sure

*Leader Name (as of June 1st, 2000):Giuliano Amato en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giuliano_Amato

*Country you wish to play as:Italy

*Example of ability to RP (1-2 paragraphs):(From the first millennium rp)

9,March,1996.
      The Liberal Leader John Howard steps onto the stage."Hello.The next few days shall be very important in the history of the marvelous nation that is Australia.With almost every source predicting we'll win the election,i'd like to make a Thank You speech.We,as the nation of Australia have the ability to do extraordinary things.We have proven this many times in history,and we shall continue to do so.A few of many examples being how we succeded from the British without having 25 000 deaths like some others had to do,and the fact that we,along with our allies succesfully eliminated the threat of a Japanese invasion of the mainland in WWII.If I were to name all examples of how great this nation is we could be here till next election."

"Together as a nation you have selected me as your leader,and for this I am gratefull.You have chosen my ideas,my personality,my face.You also beleive that terrorism is slowly increasing in central Asia,which must be closely monitored to protect the modern world.You believe that close relations with our allies acroos the pacific and in Europe is necessary to become a true great power.You beleive that this island,along with our many others,need a strong navy to defend this great nation.You believe in me.And for this I cannot express how grateful I am."

"Thank you."

*I agree to comply with all current and future rules: Yes

*I will make decisions true to the country I have selected Yes

*I agree to stay active through all events in the game: Yes

*I agree to stay in character at all times: Yes

*I understand all current (and future) information of this forum post: Yes

Question: Not Yet
      Accepted ! Thanks for applying !

#Trump2016
    • Patton789 wrote:

*Player Name:Patton789

Skype Name: (only needs to be entered if you want to join the skype group chat)
      caesar7892, also i think you have me on skype already
      *Leader Name (as of June 1st, 2000):

*Country you wish to play as:
      Phillipines
      *Example of ability to RP (1-2 paragraphs)
      :{Carlos Luz elected President}
      *On a chilly November morning, a large crowd stands outside the newly constructed presidential residence in Manaus, the new capital. Many are cheering and shouting loudly, laughing and joyous. All of a sudden, heads turn, and the crowd falls silent as a man walks out onto the highest balcony, above the people.*
      “People of Manaus, I am thankful that you have come to see me today. It is a new age for our nation, one of freedom, and prosperity. We are safe, our military is strong. Our alliance with US has been re affirmed. I hope that I will be a great President. The industry is fine, but we need to cut taxes, and develop our infrastructure. We will need to continue supporting the army, and making new technologies for it.

Abroad, alliances with other nations in the Americas must be made and maintained. And clearly, we must help Argentina liberate their rightful land of Ushuaia.”

The race was close, with the Luz’s party having only a 3% lead over the others. He will serve for 4 years, and can be re-elected once.

{Cuba: A prison of freedoms.}
      In recent years Cuba has become almost dictatorial, and the people are suffering. The Cuban fleet and airforce are rather large, causing many nations in the League of Atlas to be concerned about it. Tensions have reached a high with the recent resolution voted on by members states on the LoA. The Brazilian government has reported that the military is ready for a confrontation with Cuba.
      *I agree to comply with all current and future rules: (Yes/

*I will make decisions true to the country I have selected (Yes/

*I agree to stay active through all events in the game: (Yes/

*I agree to stay in character at all times: (Yes/

*I understand all current (and future) information of this forum post: (Yes/

Question: No!)
      Accepted :)

#Trump2016