The New Millennium RP (Remastered!)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Required *

*Player Name: purplepizza117

Skype Name: (only needs to be entered if you want to join the skype group chat) N/A

*Leader Name (as of June 1st, 2000): President Fernando Henrique Cardoso

*Country you wish to play as: Brazil

*Example of ability to RP (1-2 paragraphs):

------------------
      President Cardoso Joins US Against Terrorist Forces
      BBC Brasil

Following the tragic attacks on the World Trade Centre on September 11th, US President George Bush has suggested that any country that does not stand unilaterally against terrorism and La-Ida stands with them. Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso today urged his public to support a war cooperating with the United States to "try to eliminate La-Ida on its own land, not ours." This could mean Brazil may work with the US and any allies to determine the future of La-Ida and its sister group that resides in Afghanistan.

Recently the Defence Minister has stated that "a large buildup of Brazilian forces is in the works, predominantly modern armoured vehicle units and modified artillery." Ever since early 2000 the Brazilian economy has slacked, and it appears the Defence Minister has begun to cooperate with his economic counterpart in an attempt to possibly rejuvenate the national economy. State-sponsored programmes are nothing new under this largely liberal administration, but the advent of a massive military increase could cause a big protest by some on the left-of-centre side as well as some on the far-right side primarily against any excessive federal programmes.

More will develop soon.

------------------

*I agree to comply with all current and future rules: Yes

*I will make decisions true to the country I have selected: Yes

*I agree to stay active through all events in the game: Yes

*I agree to stay in character at all times: Yes

*I understand all current (and future) information of this forum post: Yes
      It's been a while
    • purplepizza117 wrote:

Required *

*Player Name: purplepizza117

Skype Name: (only needs to be entered if you want to join the skype group chat) N/A

*Leader Name (as of June 1st, 2000): President Fernando Henrique Cardoso

*Country you wish to play as: Brazil

*Example of ability to RP (1-2 paragraphs):

------------------
      President Cardoso Joins US Against Terrorist Forces
      BBC Brasil

Following the tragic attacks on the World Trade Centre on September 11th, US President George Bush has suggested that any country that does not stand unilaterally against terrorism and La-Ida stands with them. Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso today urged his public to support a war cooperating with the United States to "try to eliminate La-Ida on its own land, not ours." This could mean Brazil may work with the US and any allies to determine the future of La-Ida and its sister group that resides in Afghanistan.

Recently the Defence Minister has stated that "a large buildup of Brazilian forces is in the works, predominantly modern armoured vehicle units and modified artillery." Ever since early 2000 the Brazilian economy has slacked, and it appears the Defence Minister has begun to cooperate with his economic counterpart in an attempt to possibly rejuvenate the national economy. State-sponsored programmes are nothing new under this largely liberal administration, but the advent of a massive military increase could cause a big protest by some on the left-of-centre side as well as some on the far-right side primarily against any excessive federal programmes.

More will develop soon.

------------------

*I agree to comply with all current and future rules: Yes

*I will make decisions true to the country I have selected: Yes

*I agree to stay active through all events in the game: Yes

*I agree to stay in character at all times: Yes

*I understand all current (and future) information of this forum post: Yes
      Purple my friend! Welcome ! Accepted ! We are really picking up some steam fast!!! :D
      Make America Great Again.

#Trump2016
    • Anybody who is concerned about the tech Tree and Landswap map,

I am currently working very hard on a tech Tree, I am using the Modern 2015 Roleplay tech Tree, but altering some things.

As for the LS Map, I am working on that as well. If anyone would like to send me a LS map that we might be able to use it would be great!

Make America Great Again.

#Trump2016
    • Hey Vex, can I switch to Pakistan, if its okay?
      My leader would be Muhammed Rafiq Tarar.
      I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me.
      A day may come when the courage of men fails,
      when we forsake our friends
      and break all bonds of fellowship,
      but it is not this day.An hour of wolves and shattered shields,
      when the age of men comes crashing down,
      but it is not this day!
      This day we fight!!By all that you hold dear on this good Earth,
      I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!