The New Millennium RP (Remastered!)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Player Name:KomandantGojko
      Other RP:WW2,Turks RP,Estonian RP...
      Leader:Goran Persson

True ages Sweden was glorious empire.It spreaded from America to Africa and whole Baltics.
      Time to time it slowly collapsed.Although in the end Sweden was small country with no colonies
      still decided to be monarchy.It decided to be peaceful nation so it did.From World war one
      to world war two it became neutral.Even in cold war Sweden always wanted to stay neutral.
      Being Neutral is the best?Or its not,being alone in this world is also a bad idea.When the communism
      in Europe died in 1989,Sweden decided to join NATO or not.We still are deciding should we join
      EU or stay neutral like we always were.Not to take part of any war.We are strong economic and
      millitary power.It was we who made Ericsson mobile phones and later united with Japanese company
      Sony.Than later it renamed to SonyEricsson.Lets not forget our military power.We made the first strongest
      Swedish tank Stridsvagn 122.And Saab JAS planes.Swedish military equipment is one of the top 10 greatest
      in the world.We are arming our soldiers,like the war is going to start tommorow!Every day Sweden is ready
      to defend its homeland from invadors!

Länge leve Sverige!
      Long live the Sweden!

Will you follow the rules? Yes
      Will you make actions that make sense for my country? Yes
      Will you stay active? Yes
      Will you stay in character? Yes
      You understand forum info? Yes

Signed by:
      KOMANDANT GOJKO
      Tilen
    • MarshalTilen wrote:

Player Name:KomandantGojko
      Other RP:WW2,Turks RP,Estonian RP...
      Leader:Goran Persson

True ages Sweden was glorious empire.It spreaded from America to Africa and whole Baltics.
      Time to time it slowly collapsed.Although in the end Sweden was small country with no colonies
      still decided to be monarchy.It decided to be peaceful nation so it did.From World war one
      to world war two it became neutral.Even in cold war Sweden always wanted to stay neutral.
      Being Neutral is the best?Or its not,being alone in this world is also a bad idea.When the communism
      in Europe died in 1989,Sweden decided to join NATO or not.We still are deciding should we join
      EU or stay neutral like we always were.Not to take part of any war.We are strong economic and
      millitary power.It was we who made Ericsson mobile phones and later united with Japanese company
      Sony.Than later it renamed to SonyEricsson.Lets not forget our military power.We made the first strongest
      Swedish tank Stridsvagn 122.And Saab JAS planes.Swedish military equipment is one of the top 10 greatest
      in the world.We are arming our soldiers,like the war is going to start tommorow!Every day Sweden is ready
      to defend its homeland from invadors!

Länge leve Sverige!
      Long live the Sweden!

Will you follow the rules? Yes
      Will you make actions that make sense for my country? Yes
      Will you stay active? Yes
      Will you stay in character? Yes
      You understand forum info? Yes

Signed by:
      KOMANDANT GOJKO
      the new millennium RP is finished.........
      This player may have been reactivated in October 27th 2017
    • Player Name: Drakeniron

Leader Name : Mary McAleese

*Country you wish to play as: Ireland

BBC News
      The new world has come and the lands of Ireland wish to be apart of it as well as be a great help to the world in the time of crisis the terror of the Middle East I will bring Ireland back in to its rightful place as a leader of the free world. My name is Mary McAleese and this is what I wish to do with my great land build infrastructure, reform military strength , make a big impact in the fight against terror. Now my efforts aren't just to help Ireland I plan to make the Middle East and land worth living in after the war is done we will help with all that we can. With your help we can hope to make the world a better, saver, more rich place and I thank all that have voted for my great struggle.

I agree to comply with all current and future rules: Yes
      I will make decisions true to the country I have selected Yes
      I agree to stay active through all events in the game: Yes
      I agree to stay in character at all times: Yes
      I understand all current info of this forum post: Yes

The post was edited 1 time, last by Drakeniron ().

• Drakeniron wrote:

Player Name: Drakeniron

Leader Name : Mary McAleese

*Country you wish to play as: Ireland

BBC News
      The new world has come and the lands of Ireland wish to be apart of it as well as be a great help to the world in the time of crisis the terror of the Middle East I will bring Ireland back in to its rightful place as a leader of the free world. My name is Mary McAleese and this is what I wish to do with my great land build infrastructure, reform military strength , make a big impact in the fight against terror. Now my efforts aren't just to help Ireland I plan to make the Middle East and land worth living in after the war is done we will help with all that we can. With your help we can hope to make the world a better, saver, more rich place and I thank all that have voted for my great struggle.

I agree to comply with all current and future rules: Yes
      I will make decisions true to the country I have selected Yes
      I agree to stay active through all events in the game: Yes
      I agree to stay in character at all times: Yes
      I understand all current info of this forum post: Yes
      This RP ended months ago