The New Millennium RP (Remastered!)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• King Draza Mihajlovic wrote:

vex03 wrote:

SirAmerican wrote:

I have got one question, my friend: what territory will be mine (what provinces shall I control)?
      That has yet to be officially established. Except to get some of the provinces in Afghanistan bordering Pakistan, and parts of Pakistan.
      Anyway, October is kind-of getting here, can we get a exact date when the Match starts?
      Yea. We need more people to join as countries before I can give an exact date, that way I don't let people down. Apologies.
      Make America Great Again.

#Trump2016
    • Not A Communist wrote:

I'd say no to the unit idea personally, doesn't really add to the RP and the Unit travel time is waaay too long. Kinda complicates it. Just my opinion , but RPing your leader is easier.
      Yeah. We'll see what the poll comes to. Decision to be made at 10:00pm CT. Tonight.

I ask everyone to please respect the outcome of the poll. If it does win, I will need ideas and such from you guys.

In the meantime, WE need recruits :)

#Trump2016

The post was edited 1 time, last by vex03 ().

• King Draza Mihajlovic wrote:

SirAmerican wrote:

I have got one question, my friend: what territory will be mine (what provinces shall I control)?
      look at the map of 2000's

if he drew the Borders correctly..... (edit, I just noticed that you picked a "terrorist" state, welp...you will find out what your borders are)
      wot is terrorism ? thats just freedom fighters (Drunk skype emoji)
      How many regert electing the current US president, and if not, please, tell me why you havent yet, id love to here you, hopefully smart answer.
    • vex03 wrote:

If you don't believe so, I encourage you to check out S1914's roleplaying section and see the successful roleplays, in which I modeled mine after.

I can understand that Supremacy has more interesting RP's, since the unit options and gameplay are simpler than CoW. But in CoW, just the fact of so many different units limits the amount of rules that can be used to alter the game without messing up the mechanics of the game. It's hollowed ground I wouldn't cross.
      It seemed like such a waste to destroy an entire battle station just to eliminate one man. But Charlie knew that it was the only way to ensure the absolute and total destruction of Quasi-duck, once and for all.

The saying, "beating them into submission until payday", is just golden...pun intended.

R.I.P. Snickers <3
    • Diabolical wrote:

vex03 wrote:

If you don't believe so, I encourage you to check out S1914's roleplaying section and see the successful roleplays, in which I modeled mine after.
      I can understand that Supremacy has more interesting RP's, since the unit options and gameplay are simpler than CoW. But in CoW, just the fact of so many different units limits the amount of rules that can be used to alter the game without messing up the mechanics of the game. It's hollowed ground I wouldn't cross.
      I see. Well you are entitled to your opinion. Thanks for checking it out !

#Trump2016
    • vex03 wrote:

Okay, so we will be adding a in-game leader... to explain this idea alittle more, I will go much further in depth, now that it is planned on being added.

How will be able to tell a difference?

Well, quite frankly, you won't. Which is why I plan on making a unit in Cow exclusive to the leader. I will have a poll on what should be the "exclusive unit" that will act as the leader.

What's the purpose?

Personally, I see it as making the roleplay much more immersive. Imagine trying to track down the leader of La-Ida and kill him! Same goes for if (for example) the UN holds a meeting, your leader can actually ATTEND the meeting! It would make it much easier to roleplay as your leader, and honestly I feel like it would add a really cool spin.

Why now?

Well, as you know this roleplay is constantly morphing based off your guys feedback. I feel like little features like such are innovative and separate my roleplay from others. Two things I hold dearly. As a creator and a person I especially tend to hold innovation dearly.

Thank you guys :) I'm almost certain this feature will work out for the best!

P.S. REMEMBER TO TRY TO GET PEOPLE TO JOIN. FASTER WE GET MAJORS FILLED THE FASTER WE START :D
      Hey, I just wanted to tell my concern with this feature. Militias, or any unit, are terribly slow, and if there is a UN meeting in New York... And my leader is in Brazil... And more leaders are in Asia and Europe... It will take six, seven days in real time for everyone to get there.

How about this: the militia represents the head of state for that country. If I'm Brazil, my militia can travel around the country and visit different cities. If I am invaded, and my leader unit is killed... So is the leader. But the leader shouldn't travel too far because that would take too long and be slightly unrealistic.

Then again, if a bunch of South American leaders are meeting in Rio de Jinero, for example, for a continental discussion, La-Ida could potentially kill all the leaders in a mock 'terrorist' attack by capturing the city and killing the militias.

Just some thoughts... A penny for your time.
      It's been a while
    • purplepizza117 wrote:

vex03 wrote:

Okay, so we will be adding a in-game leader... to explain this idea alittle more, I will go much further in depth, now that it is planned on being added.

Well, quite frankly, you won't. Which is why I plan on making a unit in Cow exclusive to the leader. I will have a poll on what should be the "exclusive unit" that will act as the leader.

What's the purpose?

Personally, I see it as making the roleplay much more immersive. Imagine trying to track down the leader of La-Ida and kill him! Same goes for if (for example) the UN holds a meeting, your leader can actually ATTEND the meeting! It would make it much easier to roleplay as your leader, and honestly I feel like it would add a really cool spin.

Why now?

Well, as you know this roleplay is constantly morphing based off your guys feedback. I feel like little features like such are innovative and separate my roleplay from others. Two things I hold dearly. As a creator and a person I especially tend to hold innovation dearly.

P.S. REMEMBER TO TRY TO GET PEOPLE TO JOIN. FASTER WE GET MAJORS FILLED THE FASTER WE START :D
      Hey, I just wanted to tell my concern with this feature. Militias, or any unit, are terribly slow, and if there is a UN meeting in New York... And my leader is in Brazil... And more leaders are in Asia and Europe... It will take six, seven days in real time for everyone to get there.
      How about this: the militia represents the head of state for that country. If I'm Brazil, my militia can travel around the country and visit different cities. If I am invaded, and my leader unit is killed... So is the leader. But the leader shouldn't travel too far because that would take too long and be slightly unrealistic.

Then again, if a bunch of South American leaders are meeting in Rio de Jinero, for example, for a continental discussion, La-Ida could potentially kill all the leaders in a mock 'terrorist' attack by capturing the city and killing the militias.

That is actually a valid point...
      I Wish I did not vote for Unit leaders...Rocket attacks can be a problem too
      This player may have been reactivated in October 27th 2017
    • purplepizza117 wrote:

vex03 wrote:

What's the purpose?

Why now?

I see your concern. I will withdraw the leader feature.

#Trump2016
    • vex03 wrote:

You don't have to, I think the regional leader feature is better, but you don't need to remove the feature. After all it is your RP.

For example La-Ida's leader can be killed. That is actually a really good idea. Also, small countries in a war with another country could really have a bit more realism with this feature. It makes countries really be concerned with security, as is realistic in the modern world with terrorist concerns.
      It's been a while
    • purplepizza117 wrote:

vex03 wrote:

You don't have to, I think the regional leader feature is better, but you don't need to remove the feature. After all it is your RP.
      For example La-Ida's leader can be killed. That is actually a really good idea. Also, small countries in a war with another country could really have a bit more realism with this feature. It makes countries really be concerned with security, as is realistic in the modern world with terrorist concerns.
      What if I were to change the unit from milita to a plane of some sorts? Possibly a strategic bomber ?

#Trump2016