The New Millennium RP (Remastered!)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ay Blinkin wrote:

*Player Name: Ay Blinkin

Skype Name: Ay Blinkin

*Leader Name (as of June 1st, 2000): Ehud Barak

*Country you wish to play as: Israel

*Example of ability to RP (1-2 paragraphs): This is my first RP game, however, extensive CoW experience :)

*I agree to comply with all current and future rules: (Yes)

*I will make decisions true to the country I have selected (Yes)

*I agree to stay active through all events in the game: (Yes)

*I agree to stay in character at all times: (Yes)

*I understand all current (and future) information of this forum post: (Yes)
      Cheers friend, accepted ! Will be fun indeed !
      Make America Great Again.

#Trump2016
    • Mkmach7 wrote:

John pete1 wrote:

Not A Communist wrote:

I have joined the RP Game around a week early so I've already finished my L/S and started building a larger Army. This is just so I can deal with any trolls if necessary! Ofcourse I will be fair when I go to war however.
      smh im canada and i dont get in it early
      Actually I believe I am Canada.
      o derp that was the other RP
      How many regert electing the current US president, and if not, please, tell me why you havent yet, id love to here you, hopefully smart answer.
    • John pete1 wrote:

Mkmach7 wrote:

John pete1 wrote:

Not A Communist wrote:

I have joined the RP Game around a week early so I've already finished my L/S and started building a larger Army. This is just so I can deal with any trolls if necessary! Ofcourse I will be fair when I go to war however.
      smh im canada and i dont get in it early
      Actually I believe I am Canada.
      o derp that was the other RP
      TRRROOOOOOOOLOLLOLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL
      [/url">therpu.wixsite.com/homepage][/url]

ROLEPLAYERS UNION

PLEASE SIGN UP
    • Required *

*Player Name: Jhon Pete

Skype Name: tbh just use discord

*Leader Name (as of June 1st, 2000): Fadh

*Country you wish to play as: Saudi Arabia

*Example of ability to RP (1-2 paragraphs):

Topics Covered - Out of the Dust, Taking out the WarLords

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Out of the Dust

Christian White - Sir, we’ve made it, we have lived through the last war, I would never think that the world powers would be brought to ending the war so that no one shall have it, I just cannot believe that such a thing would even be considered.

Edward Pete - They are to corrupt, well, they were to corrupt to see the better of no pressing the button, they had their ideas brought before the people of the world, and that they rather destroy the world rather than allow anyone else to talk it.

Christian White - Aye Sir, anyway, we have been able to rally up a bunch of men which have survived, and seeing how you are the only living one with government experience, they want you as leader.

Edward Pete - So be it, they wish me to lead them Out of the Dusts of the world in which has been left to die by the hands of a devil, I shall be the angel which recreates it, tell what ever soldiers we have to start taking up lands, reports have came in as war lords trying to take over small “tribal” nations have came in and they surely shall be stopped.

Christian White - Aye, Sir, they will be ordered to all positions in which you wish them to be stationed at. Rebuilding has already started. It shall be much time before Managua will rebuild, but it will get there, also, there has been a few nuclear weapons across the nations which has not blown up and they are being added into the military.

Edward Pete - Good, they may be Russian, but they still go boom.

Taking out the WarLords

With war lord nations coming out all across the Latin American states, many small groups of people have started to look for the nearest safe haven, with a good amount of them being found dead since they have been crossing into Warlord lands, or they have crossed into lands were a deadly group called as “Devils Nukes”, which has been reported to have its main base in the Ex- Panamanian capital, of Panama City, though now it is more commonly known as “Skulls Point”, due to most of the killings by Devil’s Nukes taking place there.
      However, they are not the only group which have been out to kill, to the North lays the “Ear Breakers”, known as such due to them cutting off a victim's ears before they are shot or hanged, with the two tribes making a massive threat to the groups of nuclear survivors, the army of “Free Latins” has been ordered to start moving out and start pushing them out of their “rebel” held lands, and have also been given the order to save anyone which they have captured, and in case they meet another large clan, to talk peace before they speak of war, since in the nuclear wasteland, life is ever more important than when there was more than 8.1 billion of them around.

*I agree to comply with all current and future rules: Yes

*I will make decisions true to the country I have selected Yes

*I agree to stay active through all events in the game: Yes

*I agree to stay in character at all times: Yes

*I understand all current (and future) information of this forum post: Yes

Question: do you know the muffin man
      How many regert electing the current US president, and if not, please, tell me why you havent yet, id love to here you, hopefully smart answer.
    • John pete1 wrote:

Required *

Out of the Dust

Christian White - Sir, we’ve made it, we have lived through the last war, I would never think that the world powers would be brought to ending the war so that no one shall have it, I just cannot believe that such a thing would even be considered.

Edward Pete - They are to corrupt, well, they were to corrupt to see the better of no pressing the button, they had their ideas brought before the people of the world, and that they rather destroy the world rather than allow anyone else to talk it.

Christian White - Aye Sir, anyway, we have been able to rally up a bunch of men which have survived, and seeing how you are the only living one with government experience, they want you as leader.

Edward Pete - So be it, they wish me to lead them Out of the Dusts of the world in which has been left to die by the hands of a devil, I shall be the angel which recreates it, tell what ever soldiers we have to start taking up lands, reports have came in as war lords trying to take over small “tribal” nations have came in and they surely shall be stopped.

Christian White - Aye, Sir, they will be ordered to all positions in which you wish them to be stationed at. Rebuilding has already started. It shall be much time before Managua will rebuild, but it will get there, also, there has been a few nuclear weapons across the nations which has not blown up and they are being added into the military.

Taking out the WarLords

With war lord nations coming out all across the Latin American states, many small groups of people have started to look for the nearest safe haven, with a good amount of them being found dead since they have been crossing into Warlord lands, or they have crossed into lands were a deadly group called as “Devils Nukes”, which has been reported to have its main base in the Ex- Panamanian capital, of Panama City, though now it is more commonly known as “Skulls Point”, due to most of the killings by Devil’s Nukes taking place there.
      However, they are not the only group which have been out to kill, to the North lays the “Ear Breakers”, known as such due to them cutting off a victim's ears before they are shot or hanged, with the two tribes making a massive threat to the groups of nuclear survivors, the army of “Free Latins” has been ordered to start moving out and start pushing them out of their “rebel” held lands, and have also been given the order to save anyone which they have captured, and in case they meet another large clan, to talk peace before they speak of war, since in the nuclear wasteland, life is ever more important than when there was more than 8.1 billion of them around.

Do you know the muffin man muffin man! Do you know the muffin man. Because he sings this wierd song!!!!

TROOLLLLLLLOOOOLLLLLLOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLEOOOOOOLLLLLOOO

Plus a new allly unless you attack Isreal the its war and i will use nukes!!!

ROLEPLAYERS UNION

PLEASE SIGN UP
    • worldwar2history wrote:

John pete1 wrote:

Required *

Out of the Dust

Taking out the WarLords

Do you know the muffin man muffin man! Do you know the muffin man. Because he sings this wierd song!!!!
      TROOLLLLLLLOOOOLLLLLLOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLEOOOOOOLLLLLOOO

i play realistically, supremacy RPer code
    • John pete1 wrote:

Required *

Out of the Dust

Taking out the WarLords

Accepted !

And yes, I do know the muffin man :)
      Make America Great Again.

#Trump2016
    • John pete1 wrote:

worldwar2history wrote:

John pete1 wrote:

Required *

Out of the Dust

Taking out the WarLords

Do you know the muffin man muffin man! Do you know the muffin man. Because he sings this wierd song!!!!TROOLLLLLLLOOOOLLLLLLOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLEOOOOOOLLLLLOOO

i play realistically, supremacy RPer code
      Well ok then

ROLEPLAYERS UNION

PLEASE SIGN UP