The New Millennium RP (Remastered!)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Arstotzka1 wrote:

It started already?
      Roleplaying WILL NOT start until all countries have their borders setup. This may take a week or more.

HOWEVER, everyone will be invited Friday, October 7th, at 10:30PM US Central Time.

The people who were invited a few days ago are people who's landswaps (the act of invading nations to get their borders according to the year of 2000) are going to take longer. For example, Russia, China, US, etc.

They are expected to get their landswap done ASAP!

THE FASTER WE GET LANDSWAPS DONE THE FASTER WE CAN RP!
      :)
      Make America Great Again.

#Trump2016
    • Arstotzka1 wrote:

Cant you give me an invite?The map says I've got land near Australia and Mexico.
      It won't take very long to get there. You'll have them before any other LANDSWAPS are done. Plus the islands are belongings of minor countries that are dumb and easy to take over.

Patience young one :) 24 hours left.

#Trump2016
    • I noticed Poland does not have access to aircraft or submarines. Poland has over 100 airplanes in it's air force, over 50 of which are fighters or multipurpose fighter/bombers, including F-16's and. There are also 5 submarines in the polish navy.

As for tanks, Poland currently has 2 battalions of leopard II tanks and 4 battalions of the PT-91, both of which are considered third generation tanks, were in service before 2000, and are considered equal to the M1-Abrams. This puts Poland at an equal level as the United States in medium tanks. This should allow Poland to have equal medium tank strength as countries like Russia, China, and the United States at some point in the game. If this role-play started in 2016 I could argue that Poland should actually have higher medium and light tank levels than the united states.

I'd also like to point out that Israel should have high medium tank strength because of the Merkava, which is considered equal to the Abrams.
      Forum Gang Premier

you are a balls

The post was edited 3 times, last by GreatbigHippo ().

• GreatbigHippo wrote:

I noticed Poland does not have access to aircraft or submarines. Poland has over 100 airplanes in it's air force, over 50 of which are fighters or multipurpose fighter/bombers, including F-16's and. There are also 5 submarines in the polish navy.

As for tanks, Poland currently has 2 battalions of leopard II tanks and 4 battalions of the PT-91, both of which are considered third generation tanks, were in service before 2000, and are equal to the M1-Abrams. This would put Poland at an equal level as the United States in medium tanks. This should allow Poland to have equal medium tank strength as countries like Russia, China, and the United States at some point in the game. If this role-play started in this year I could argue that Poland should actually have higher medium and light tank levels than the united states.

I'd also like to point out that Israel should have high medium tank strength because of the Merkava, which is considered equal to the Abrams.
      As for the aircraft, Poland does not produce its own fighter aircraft. Which is why they don't have any in the tech tree. Therefore they cannot produce it. With the subs, they once again are not produced by Poland but were given by Norway and Russia.

However, yes, Poland can purchase fighters from countries such as the US, Russia, etc.

As far as the tanks go for both Poland and Israel, yes you do have a point. Therefore you can expect a change shortly.

#Trump2016
    • GreatbigHippo wrote:

Do I get subs, too? ;(
      Edited post. But again the purpose for this is to have a active weapons market between countries. Which is important to roleplay since most of the international weaponry market is controlled by few countries. Sadly I don't think you'll see Poland being able to produce subs :/ sorry friend. Although expect a change in MBT.

#Trump2016
    • vex03 wrote:

GreatbigHippo wrote:

Do I get subs, too? ;(
      Edited post. But again the purpose for this is to have a active weapons market between countries. Which is important to roleplay since most of the international weaponry market is controlled by few countries. Sadly I don't think you'll see Poland being able to produce subs :/ sorry friend. Although expect a change in MBT.
      I just did a bit of research and apparently none of the subs were built in Poland, anyways.
      Forum Gang Premier

you are a balls
    • GreatbigHippo wrote:

vex03 wrote:

GreatbigHippo wrote:

Do I get subs, too? ;(
      I just did a bit of research and apparently none of the subs were built in Poland, anyways.
      Indeed, most came from them darn Norwegians.

#Trump2016
    • Player name: Nathan the Warrior

Name of leader as of June 1, 2000: Kim Dae-jung

Example of RP: South Korea's economy is in great shape after an economic crisis a few years ago, and is starting to become a major economic power. It's peace and stability, however has been threatened by the rogue state of North Korea before. Kim Jong-Il as usual has been threatening South Korea's existence for years now and it seems like war with the rouge state may have become a possibility until recently. President Kim Dae-jung, is looking for a peaceful relationship with North Korea and has recently begun the "Sunshine Policy" which seems to have been successful at thawing a very cold relationship with the North.

I agree to comply with all current and future rules: Yeah

I will make decisions true to the country I have chosen: Yep

I agree to stay active through all events in game: Yes

I agree to stay in character at all times: Yes

I understand all current information of this forum post: Yeah
    • Nathan the Warrior wrote:

Player name: Nathan the Warrior

Name of leader as of June 1, 2000: Kim Dae-jung

Example of RP: South Korea's economy is in great shape after an economic crisis a few years ago, and is starting to become a major economic power. It's peace and stability, however has been threatened by the rogue state of North Korea before. Kim Jong-Il as usual has been threatening South Korea's existence for years now and it seems like war with the rouge state may have become a possibility until recently. President Kim Dae-jung, is looking for a peaceful relationship with North Korea and has recently begun the "Sunshine Policy" which seems to have been successful at thawing a very cold relationship with the North.

I agree to comply with all current and future rules: Yeah

I will make decisions true to the country I have chosen: Yep

I agree to stay active through all events in game: Yes

I agree to stay in character at all times: Yes

I understand all current information of this forum post: Yeah
      Accepted! Welcome my friend !! :)

#Trump2016
    • vex03 wrote:

Passwords will be sent out October 7th, at 10:30PM Centeral US time.

Server is up, only countries in right now are major countries that need time to landswap,

REMEMBER: THE ROLEPLAYING WILL NOT START UNTIL ALL COUNTRIES HAVE COMPLETED THEIR LANDSWAP MAPS. THIS MEANS WE MAY NOT GET TO ROLEPLAY FOR A WEEK OR TWO. Thanks :)

(I.e. Russia, Canada, US, etc.)

Tech tree will be released around 10:00-10:30PM tonight US Centeral time!
      So, Central European time?

Because its Friday the 7th here....
      This player may have been reactivated in October 27th 2017
    • King Draza Mihajlovic wrote:

vex03 wrote:

Passwords will be sent out October 7th, at 10:30PM Centeral US time.

Server is up, only countries in right now are major countries that need time to landswap,

REMEMBER: THE ROLEPLAYING WILL NOT START UNTIL ALL COUNTRIES HAVE COMPLETED THEIR LANDSWAP MAPS. THIS MEANS WE MAY NOT GET TO ROLEPLAY FOR A WEEK OR TWO. Thanks :)

(I.e. Russia, Canada, US, etc.)

Tech tree will be released around 10:00-10:30PM tonight US Centeral time!
      So, Central European time?

Because its Friday the 7th here....
      :P

#Trump2016