The New Millennium RP (Remastered!)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• worldwar2history wrote:

GreatbigHippo wrote:

Nie, Polska bring cookies and vodka! Nobody fight when there's cookies and vodka!
      LOL But we don't like drunk so we fight vodka! but we don't fight Cookies and A dead Russia/China!!!
      If world try to fight vodka, Polska join Ruskies and protect vodka! Polska make bombs from empty vodka bottle and medicine from vodka itself.
      Forum Gang Premier

you are a balls
    • GreatbigHippo wrote:

worldwar2history wrote:

GreatbigHippo wrote:

Nie, Polska bring cookies and vodka! Nobody fight when there's cookies and vodka!
      LOL But we don't like drunk so we fight vodka! but we don't fight Cookies and A dead Russia/China!!!
      If world try to fight vodka, Polska join Ruskies and protect vodka! Polska make bombs from empty vodka bottle and medicine from vodka itself.
      But... But.... butt..... Polska in NATO ;( ;(
      [/url">therpu.wixsite.com/homepage][/url]

ROLEPLAYERS UNION

PLEASE SIGN UP
    • With 9 hours until release for landswap, I want to thank everyone who made this possible. Most importantly those who signed up, without your participation this roleplay would not be happening.

I believe this roleplay has what it takes to bring life back into a community that has been forgotten and cast into the shadows for awhile now.

Thank you, President Magnum, for letting me use the basis of your Tech Tree.

Thank you, John Pete, for designing the landswap map.

Thank you, Not a Communist, for helping me put some features in place and admining!

Thank you, all of you, for giving recommendations and improving this roleplay constantly. And for your participation in the roleplay, Giving me a chance to bring back to life the roleplaying community in CoW.

It is going to be a great one guys, I know it. Cheers Thank you :)

In 9 hours let's knock out the landswaping ASAP so we can get to roleplaying :)

Cheers!
      Make America Great Again.

#Trump2016
    • vex03 wrote:

With 9 hours until release for landswap, I want to thank everyone who made this possible. Most importantly those who signed up, without your participation this roleplay would not be happening.

I believe this roleplay has what it takes to bring life back into a community that has been forgotten and cast into the shadows for awhile now.

Thank you, Not a Communist, for helping me put some features in place and admining!

Thank you, all of you, for giving recommendations and improving this roleplay constantly. And for your participation in the roleplay, Giving me a chance to bring back to life the roleplaying community in CoW.

Cheers!
      This feels like I am waiting for the new year
      This player may have been reactivated in October 27th 2017
    • King Draza Mihajlovic wrote:

vex03 wrote:

With 9 hours until release for landswap, I want to thank everyone who made this possible. Most importantly those who signed up, without your participation this roleplay would not be happening.

Cheers!

King Draza Mihajlovic wrote:

vex03 wrote:

Cheers!
      IKR

ROLEPLAYERS UNION

PLEASE SIGN UP
    • worldwar2history wrote:

vex03 wrote:

Cheers!

vex03 wrote:

Cheers!
      IKR
      Good double quote.

the more quotes the better
      This player may have been reactivated in October 27th 2017
    • King Draza Mihajlovic wrote:

worldwar2history wrote:

vex03 wrote:

Cheers!

vex03 wrote:

Cheers!
      IKR
      Good double quote.

worldwar2history wrote:

vex03 wrote:

Cheers!

vex03 wrote:

Cheers!
      IKR
      Good double quote.
      YAY!

ROLEPLAYERS UNION

PLEASE SIGN UP