The New Millennium RP (Remastered!)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Required *

*Player Name: Jet045

Skype Name: Jet045

*Leader Name (as of June 1st, 2000): Leonid Kuchma

*Country you wish to play as: Ukraine

*Example of ability to RP (1-2 paragraphs): As a relatively small country in a politically unstable world, the Ukraine must protect itself. Currently it stands between the Western NATO powers and the relatively young Russian Federation.

"For the good of Ukraine and lasting peace in Europe, relations must be improved between the East and West," the recently elected Ukrainian President said, "and we will undertake any endeavor we must for the wellbeing of Ukraine and her people."

Announcing a plan to try to improve the Ukrainian military in the event of conflict,

"Various economic reforms that were recently launched will generate more revenue for the Ukrainian government. This money will , in turn, be used to expand the Ukrainian military, because, in the event of conflict between the East and West, it is countries such as our own that will form the vanguard of either faction."

Additionally, the President has also announced plans to improve relations with Russia.

*I agree to comply with all current and future rules: Yes

*I will make decisions true to the country I have selected Yes

*I agree to stay active through all events in the game: Yes

*I agree to stay in character at all times: Yes

*I understand all current (and future) information of this forum post: Yes

Question: EDIT: How active has the RP been? In the past, most of the one I joined were dying or had already died :(
    • Jet045 wrote:

Required *

*Player Name: Jet045

Skype Name: Jet045

*Leader Name (as of June 1st, 2000): Leonid Kuchma

*Country you wish to play as: Ukraine

*Example of ability to RP (1-2 paragraphs): As a relatively small country in a politically unstable world, the Ukraine must protect itself. Currently it stands between the Western NATO powers and the relatively young Russian Federation.

"For the good of Ukraine and lasting peace in Europe, relations must be improved between the East and West," the recently elected Ukrainian President said, "and we will undertake any endeavor we must for the wellbeing of Ukraine and her people."

Announcing a plan to try to improve the Ukrainian military in the event of conflict,

"Various economic reforms that were recently launched will generate more revenue for the Ukrainian government. This money will , in turn, be used to expand the Ukrainian military, because, in the event of conflict between the East and West, it is countries such as our own that will form the vanguard of either faction."

Additionally, the President has also announced plans to improve relations with Russia.

Question: EDIT: How active has the RP been? In the past, most of the one I joined were dying or had already died :(
      So far, everyone has been active :D

We have MANY players in this RP who have been very active, though we are in the landswap stage
      PhantomNiqht
      RPU Website Manager
    • *Player Name: Big-boy1234

*Leader Name (as of June 1st, 2000): Muammar Gaddafi

*Country you wish to play as: Libya

*Example of ability to RP (1-2 paragraphs):

I want to make everything great. I want to build a better army. Im going to protect my fellow Libians

*I agree to comply with all current and future rules: (Yes/No) Yes

*I will make decisions true to the country I have selected (Yes/No) Yes

*I agree to stay active through all events in the game: (Yes/No) Yes

*I agree to stay in character at all times: (Yes/No) Yes

*I understand all current (and future) information of this forum post: (Yes/No) Yes

Question: (Yes, ask it/No!) No
    • hey,

required*

leaders name: Nelson Mandela

ingame name: alpharunner
      skype name: alpharunner-supremacy

I would like to join in as South Afrika.

South Afrika as one of the most wealthy Afrikan nations, wants to help other Afrikan nations by giving money an other resources to help them develop. South Afrika also has a darker side and try's to seek ways to disturb the white people country's, especially The Netherlands and the United Kingdom.

SANDF the warparty seeks for war, but Nelson Mandela and the other party's will keep SANDF down. For how long?

-

1st time roal playing on cow, hope it will be some fun
      :00002178:
    • 19joshua.kr wrote:

*Player Name: Big-boy1234

*Leader Name (as of June 1st, 2000): Muammar Gaddafi

*Country you wish to play as: Libya

*Example of ability to RP (1-2 paragraphs):

I want to make everything great. I want to build a better army. Im going to protect my fellow Libians

*I agree to comply with all current and future rules: (Yes/No) Yes

*I will make decisions true to the country I have selected (Yes/No) Yes

*I agree to stay active through all events in the game: (Yes/No) Yes

*I agree to stay in character at all times: (Yes/No) Yes

*I understand all current (and future) information of this forum post: (Yes/No) Yes

Question: (Yes, ask it/No!) No
      Need a better sample article.
    • alpharunner wrote:

hey,

required*

leaders name: Nelson Mandela

ingame name: alpharunner
      skype name: alpharunner-supremacy

I would like to join in as South Afrika.

South Afrika as one of the most wealthy Afrikan nations, wants to help other Afrikan nations by giving money an other resources to help them develop. South Afrika also has a darker side and try's to seek ways to disturb the white people country's, especially The Netherlands and the United Kingdom.

SANDF the warparty seeks for war, but Nelson Mandela and the other party's will keep SANDF down. For how long?

-

1st time roal playing on cow, hope it will be some fun
      Think we have a South Africa.
    • Required*

Ingame name: alpharunner
      Skype name: alpharunner-supremacy

leaders name: Bashar al-Assad

Syria: Al-Assad promisses to be a good leader but fails and starts a war against his own people. He strikes hard with his air-force and kils thousands of people. Slowly al-Assad becomes hunger for more power and wants to work together with other nations to disrupt the world.

-

• alpharunner wrote:

Required*

Syria: Al-Assad promisses to be a good leader but fails and starts a war against his own people. He strikes hard with his air-force and kils thousands of people. Slowly al-Assad becomes hunger for more power and wants to work together with other nations to disrupt the world.

-

Just warnin ya. Since you are arab and hate syria. If you touch Syria, you get Nuked. :trust_me: :trust_me:
      [/url">therpu.wixsite.com/homepage][/url]

ROLEPLAYERS UNION

PLEASE SIGN UP
    • worldwar2history wrote:

alpharunner wrote:

Required*

-

Just warnin ya. Since you are arab and hate syria. If you touch Syria, you get Nuked. :trust_me: :trust_me:
      I am not that worried ^^
    • alpharunner wrote:

worldwar2history wrote:

alpharunner wrote:

Required*

-

I am not that worried ^^
      Accepted. I will send info :)
      Make America Great Again.

#Trump2016
    • Ingame name: Viktoraden

Leader's Name- Mateo Vargasi

My fellow people of Central America. We have always been accused of Crossing borders, and dealing drugs, and being poor uneducated, filth. But! As we all know, life is not so bad here in Mexico. With Modern Advancements in Technology , Mexico will go even further than a not-so-bad Life, to a Great Life! Here in Central America. We have stood alongside our Neighbours in the North, and our Amigos in the South. A peaceful country separating two different worlds from each other. As I stand here today, I proclaim, to you, my fellow Mexicans, that we shall no longer be laughed at. But Admired as a country with power, prosperity, and above all, Dignity.

I agree to comply with all current and future rules

I will make decisions true to the country I have selected

I agree to stay active through all events in the game

I agree to stay in character at all times

I understand all current (and future) information of this forum post