The New Millennium RP (Remastered!)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• winterniqht wrote:

Player Name: Winterniqht

*Leader Name (as of June 1st, 2000): Jens Stoltenberg

*Country you wish to play as: Norway

*Example of ability to RP (1-2 paragraphs):

I am a passive aggressive Soviet Democratic Dictator. Jens Stoltenberg (me) was born in the Arctic while my parents were doing scientific study on the ice layers. These cold, harsh beginnings were a foreshadow of who I was to become. I rule my county with an Iron Fist! And I ride a giant wolf that was created in the labs of my county. I will stop at nothing to gain dominance on the world stage.

*I agree to comply with all current and future rules: (Yes/No) yes

*I will make decisions true to the country I have selected (Yes/No) yes

*I agree to stay active through all events in the game: (Yes/No) yes

*I agree to stay in character at all times: (Yes/No) yes

*I understand all current (and future) information of this forum post: (Yes/No) yes

Question: (Yes, ask it/No!) no
      I need a better sample article, really important.
      Make America Great Again.

#Trump2016
    • Application:

Player Name: Karl Von Klausewit

Leader name : Yanis Varoufakis

Example of RP: It is the 20th century, and greece finds itself in need dire for both political and economical reform. The former government also known as PASOK have ruined the political climate through maladministration and corruption. The economy has collapsed in this process, due to the lack of investment into the basic infrastructure. All the while the greek government has been buying the failed private sector and giving huge bribes to it's public sector all in order to secure their next political victory. At the same time, Greece has been on the front lines as refugees from war ravaged areas try to cross into EU. All of this is beginning to put huge pressures on the already neglected infrastructure of the country. Will the countries economy buckle under the growing pressure? Will the citizens of greece take matters to their own hands and torch the streets in their anger at the failing economy, the lack of basic human needs? Or can Greece climb the steps needed to reform before it is too late.

Rules: Yes, Yes, Yes... Yes and Yess.
    • Application:

Player Name: LightningTurk

Leader name : Bülent Ecevit

Nation: Republic of Turkey

Within the Turkish Election of 1999, due to no individual party securing the majority of the electorate votes, at least three different political parties needed to establish a government for the Republic of Turkey. His salvation came from the Unanimous agreements of the Motherland Party and the Nationalist Movement party, both intending to use this example of administrative capability to secure future votes for themselves.

Unfortunately for them, a dark threatening figure was looming in the horizon, at that point, only the governor of the Siirt province, an individual known as Recep Tayyip Erdogan was making his way back into both the public and the political sphere of Turkish culture.

However, Bulent Ecevit had different things on his mind. Securing a three party majority coalition government was no easy task in itself, however keeping the parties restrained, equalized and supportive of one another would be a feat near impossible at his current age. His sight was fading slowly. He was signing papers that were not there. He and his party of the Social Democrats of the Turkish republic would look towards salvation themselves, towards a slightly younger individual named Deniz Baykal, a liberal leader with the ideals of Ataturk, and currently as the head of the Republican People's Party, a party driven by the six arrows of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk himself.

Things would look grim in the first months, however, it always goes that way. Hopefully something good will come out of this bright new generation of Turkish politicians.

*I understand all current (and future) information of this forum post: (Yes/No) yes

Question: (Yes, ask it/No!) nah.
      "Unity and Loyalty Above All"

My Youtube Channel is linked in the thumbnail

The New Roleplayers Union Discord is linked to the Banner.

• KarlVonKlausewit wrote:

Application:

Player Name: Karl Von Klausewit

Leader name : Yanis Varoufakis

Example of RP: It is the 20th century, and greece finds itself in need dire for both political and economical reform. The former government also known as PASOK have ruined the political climate through maladministration and corruption. The economy has collapsed in this process, due to the lack of investment into the basic infrastructure. All the while the greek government has been buying the failed private sector and giving huge bribes to it's public sector all in order to secure their next political victory. At the same time, Greece has been on the front lines as refugees from war ravaged areas try to cross into EU. All of this is beginning to put huge pressures on the already neglected infrastructure of the country. Will the countries economy buckle under the growing pressure? Will the citizens of greece take matters to their own hands and torch the streets in their anger at the failing economy, the lack of basic human needs? Or can Greece climb the steps needed to reform before it is too late.

Rules: Yes, Yes, Yes... Yes and Yess.
      Accepted. Info will be sent shortly.

#Trump2016
    • LightningTurk wrote:

Application:

Player Name: LightningTurk

Leader name : Bülent Ecevit

Nation: Republic of Turkey

Within the Turkish Election of 1999, due to no individual party securing the majority of the electorate votes, at least three different political parties needed to establish a government for the Republic of Turkey. His salvation came from the Unanimous agreements of the Motherland Party and the Nationalist Movement party, both intending to use this example of administrative capability to secure future votes for themselves.

Unfortunately for them, a dark threatening figure was looming in the horizon, at that point, only the governor of the Siirt province, an individual known as Recep Tayyip Erdogan was making his way back into both the public and the political sphere of Turkish culture.

However, Bulent Ecevit had different things on his mind. Securing a three party majority coalition government was no easy task in itself, however keeping the parties restrained, equalized and supportive of one another would be a feat near impossible at his current age. His sight was fading slowly. He was signing papers that were not there. He and his party of the Social Democrats of the Turkish republic would look towards salvation themselves, towards a slightly younger individual named Deniz Baykal, a liberal leader with the ideals of Ataturk, and currently as the head of the Republican People's Party, a party driven by the six arrows of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk himself.

Things would look grim in the first months, however, it always goes that way. Hopefully something good will come out of this bright new generation of Turkish politicians.

Question: (Yes, ask it/No!) nah.
      hey Turk! Accepted :) info will be sent shortly :)

#Trump2016
    • *Player Name: Jake Roberts

*Leader Name (as of June 1st, 2000): Jake Roberts

*Country you wish to play as: Greece

*Example of ability to RP (1-2 paragraphs): The ability to Roleplay is getting into character with the country you have selected, for eample if anyone in the UN requests help then it is my job as well as all other countries within the UN to help. When roleplaying it is crucial that you act professional and don't make rational decisions without thinking ahead first.
      If a country is winning the war with you and you are losing quickly, it is then your job to surrender and play the game like the government would do.

*I agree to comply with all current and future rules: (Yes/No)Yes

*I will make decisions true to the country I have selected (Yes/No)Yes

*I agree to stay active through all events in the game: (Yes/No)Yes

*I agree to stay in character at all times: (Yes/No)Yes

*I understand all current (and future) information of this forum post: Yes
    • *Player Name: Aidan_Cook

*Leader Name (as of June 1st, 2000): Paavo Lipponen

*Country you wish to play as: Finland

As we enter the 21st century, I have looked back on my countries history. From teaming with Germany in ww2, to just poor strategic shipping regulations, we have messed up at almost every turn. But from this moment on everything changes. We will allie with Poland and France, for they are the most advanced nations in England. We will restrict shipping deals with America and Russia, and sell our good for a very cheap price to ruin their economy. Every move will be to better our motherland.

Rules: Yes

Question: no
    • Required *

*Player Name: milkshakedelux

Skype Name: (only needs to be entered if you want to join the skype group chat) maartenox (a carton of milk as profile picture)

*Leader Name (as of June 1st, 2000): Natsagiin Bagabandi

*Country you wish to play as: Mongolia

Natsagiin Bagabandi won the presidential elections

After a busy day for the mongolian people, those who could make it voted for their grand new president.
      Natsagiin is a known face to the mongolians, and therefore they trusted him, these results are not suprising to both the mongolian people, and the international community.
      Natsagiin promised during the elections to work on a better infrastructure to be capable to traverse the rough mongolian lands more easily, yet respecting the ways of the nomades by not overexagerating these things.
      He would also try to reach out more to said nomades, in an attempt to get them more involved with the country.
      What considers foreign relations he will try to stay on the friendly sides of the neighbouring countries, and hopes to be capable of making treaties with them to ease cooperations.
      He also said he would try to invest more into the military, to not seem weak to other countries, as through the years mongolia was seen as 'russia's and china's little brother'. he wants to get rid of the international reputation of mongolia, and therefore he wants to be capable of sending men to international theatres.

~Mongolian Press (MP)
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Example RP of the arrival of Natsagiin, at an UN meeting

*Natsagiin arrives in a humble car compared to the other leaders of the world, also bringing a smaller entourage then most. he would wear a nice black suit, black leather shoes, a real official look, in the chest pocket on his left side of the jacket, he has a small pin in the form of a small Mongolian flag. he walks past the press outside the building, gives them a polite smile and a small wave, before continueing his way.
      Soon after this happened he enters the hall where the UN meeting should take place, his eyes glare over the seats, taking a quick notice of who's already present, and whom has yet to arrive. he then greets a few other officials, sometimes a simple strong handshake, other times combined with a small chat. he slowly makes his way to the seat with the sign 'Mongolia'. and takes his time to settle in for this meeting*

*I agree to comply with all current and future rules: (Yes/No) *raises left hand with the elbow in a 90° angle, placing his right hand on his chest* 'i hereby pledge to agree on all the current and future rules given to me..." ((aka yes))

*I will make decisions true to the country I have selected (Yes/No)
      as i do not know much about the country itself, i cannot promise it's the true decisions this country would make, yet i will try my hardest, to immerge myself within the mongolian perspective

*I agree to stay active through all events in the game: (Yes/No)
      I agree to try and stay active the best i can, yet i'm afraid some periods i won't be able to be as active as other times ((due to me having exams, or being to a place without wifi))

*I agree to stay in character at all times: (Yes/No)
      I agree to stay in character most of the time, yet i'm afraid i might have to explain things in out of character, due to me being not native english speaker and dyslexic, but besides these rare occasions, i agree to stay in character

*I understand all current (and future) information of this forum post: (Yes/No)
      I do understand all current and future information

Question: (Yes, ask it/No!)
      I currently do not have any questions related to the rp, but must they arise, to whom may i ask them?
    • [font='&quot']~Hey there Guys!

[/font][font='&quot']Our current Game Administrator, Vex, the United States, went Inactive for unknown reasons, probably was due to real life issues, like his job. So, unfortunately, we are without a Admin for our game, right now at this were looking to ´´elect´´ a new game admin, while we don´t have someone in charge, please talk to @Ay Blinkin for the moment, I will also be looking forward to help people here, since it seems no is doing it so. Just a note, I´m just a player not a Admin nor even a Co-Admin, I just want to help organize this thing. :P [/font]
      ''In my hands, I have the means, in my heart, I have the will.''
      -Anon.

´´Our purpose, is the total absence of purpose.´´
      - Major, Hellsing Ultimate.

In-game Nickname: Kisenkairyou

É BR? Se inscreve lá! ◉◡◉
      youtube.com/channel/UCEok0d_773Y6hAeaJRh1uiQ